RE: Webcomic Deer Rectory
nice haircut
~◕ w◕~
The West+Rafi ship is sailing strong
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Personally, I hope this current Gunnerkrigg arc turns out to be real. I've been getting bored of Gunnerkrigg lately, and some more plot development would be refreshing.

(And for the record, I loved the Jones arc.)

(04-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Solaris Wrote: »i cant wait for paranaturals hitball tournament arc

I am so hyped for hitball.
GET HYPE
Get... hype...?

[Image: a9d25692b9983d1d29f8602047566058.png] [Image: 208ed19c7341454e8de7e63a732e82a5.png]
i want to see webcomic anime child's webcomic
nautilus is OP by virtue of not having a flower
get with the theme, ripple kingdom!
~◕ w◕~
So watcha think about the Gunnkercraig stuff? Do you still think Tony is a piece of S word? I still think he is and i don't know what to make of this "redemption" flashback malarkey.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Its pretty bullshit and I do not like media that tries to justify abusive dad stuff. I'm really hoping he'll get called on it.
theres still a chance of don going all "you didnt have to do this you could have talked to me, your best friend, or your daughter at all" but pbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

it would be pretty bad if "the chapter where we find out that annie is suppressing her emotions so she doesnt kill her dad for ruining her life" is followed by "well actually her father didnt ruin her life at all and shes wrong to be upset at him"
Kat and Paz: Gal Pals of Science is the most adorable thing there ever will be and I want to pelt past me with fruit and garbage for ever doubting it.
hey did i ever link Digger in here? i forget if i did and i don't feel like going thru 12 pages of thread to see if i did so here it is

https://diggercomic.com/

i just spent the last ~4 hours rereading it bc it's good
i'd write a small synopsis of what it's about but i'm bad at that
it's about a wombat named Digger who gets lost while digging, and while trying to get out of the strange land she's ended up in, she gets tangled up in the business of myths and gods.
there i'm done
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
You must be registered to view this content.
I just realized
nobody ever posted about AWFUL HOSPITAL: SERIOUSLY THE WORST EVER
linking it on this line so you can't miss the warning for gore and general grotesque imagery

The premise, as we're given at the start, is that a young single mother wakes up in a strange hospital, filthy and populated with giant bacterium and body parts. Her most recent memories are of her son, who had contracted some sort of sickness, which only got worse, before her sudden awakening in The Hospital. For some reason, her son is being kept separate from her, somewhere else in The Hospital, and she's determined to find him.
There's also a really neat running theme that's slowly being explained, about WHAT The Hospital is, and how our main character is managing to exist in it, which is a big part of why I'm posting about it now.

Maybe more importantly for some of you, it's a very "mspa" style comic, in that it's driven by reader suggestions, with panel-by-panel pages and dialogue written below. It's still in progress, but there's a lot to binge-read through by now anyway.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
I'm a fan of Awful Hospital (Seriously the Worst Ever)
Can confirm that Awful Hospital1 is pretty great.

1Seriously the Worst Ever
[Image: da3a9df113f3dcaa2720a00a5125c47c.png]

i love... this gay robot.........
The latest page killed me dead
Like most of Weinersmith's comics, the construction of today's smbc is inelegant, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.
These should be added to the op:
https://www.jspowerhour.com/
https://www.last-halloween.com/
https://apotheciacomic.tumblr.com/
It me comic

Some of you may remember it as a forum adventure from the dark days back on mspafa
Looking nice, but layout-wise there's no next/previous buttons. It took me a while to realize I could click the comic to go to the next page, but that isn't really indicated anywhere either.
Yes there are; the creature under the comic
Oh, I see. That isn't really clear, though.