Rapid Tone Diet Scam? SHOCKING – READ BEFORE TRY!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
direct from Rapid Tone Diet virtuoso site of thing on a low regard; it in like way contains Rapid Tone Diet danger free trial offer, which totally let you use Rapid Tone Diet one month supply everlastingly just worth of transportation charges and you will be charged for full bundle taking following 14 days. Rapid Tone Diet trial offer finishing auto subscribes you to Rapid Tone Diet month to month shipment. This is a super supplement to make you unequivocally hot like 20
RE: Rapid Tone Diet Scam? SHOCKING – READ BEFORE TRY!!
This bot doesn't even link it's scam website how am I suppose to be scammed if it doesn't provide the website?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Maybe... . .. It's a real human pretending to be a bot.

They don't know how else to break the ice.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
There aren't even any suspicious links in its profile.
I tried looking for the website on google and could not find it. If this is a bot it's a bot of a product long gone, still roaming the web using an unassuming infected computer out there that to tell the tale of the past.

That or I didn't find it because I didn't bother to go to the second page of google and "Rapid tone diet" is an extremely common string of words among bots, but the former sounds much cooler.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
hmm... anything ba poi...
anything ba poi, you say?
a tempting offer...
I used Rapid Tone Diet and now I can play the piano faster. Thanks, Rapid Tone Diet!
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
robot!
SpoilerShow