ask a time travel wizard

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ask a time travel wizard
ask a time travel wizard
greetings, humans of the past. i am a time travel wizard from the far off year of 2800.8. ask me any questions you desire
RE: ask a time travel wizard
what's the hottest new fashion trend
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Do I really have to close all running programs before time travelling or is that just a recommendation for people with low system specs?
(01-31-2016, 11:44 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »what's the hottest new fashion trend
hand shoes
(01-31-2016, 11:50 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Do I really have to close all running programs before time travelling or is that just a recommendation for people with low system specs?
no system specs are high enough to run time travel programs and ms minesweeper at the same time.
You must be registered to view this content.
What fonts do they use in the future
Did the Manifest Destiny happen? Is cloning legal/existant? Can you hook me up with some cloning technology? Can I get surgery done to be able to fuse with people like in Steven Universe? Has Homestuck updated yet? Have all the spiders amalgamated into a colossal being of mass destruction? Is Eagle Time still running, or is it doing more of a jog/walk?

Do you have a Time Travel Permit™?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
What's the next question I'm going to ask?
(02-01-2016, 01:25 AM)Schazer Wrote: »What fonts do they use in the future

mostly chiller and curlz mt

(02-01-2016, 01:29 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Did the Manifest Destiny happen? Is cloning legal/existant? Can you hook me up with some cloning technology? Can I get surgery done to be able to fuse with people like in Steven Universe? Has Homestuck updated yet? Have all the spiders amalgamated into a colossal being of mass destruction? Is Eagle Time still running, or is it doing more of a jog/walk?

Do you have a Time Travel Permit™?

1. no, read a history book dummy

2. i am a clone

3. oh, i can hook you up Winky

4. no, that's stupid

5. homestuck is now the longest continuous piece of english literature written by a lone author. update 8374927492749275928655 airs tomorrow. we still haven't figured out how to kill andrew hussie.

6. the Spider Planet is currently the world's greatest threat, and the world's largest exporter of cuban cigars.

7. eagles can't run, stupid, and neither can internet sites

8. ...what, are you with the fuzz?

(02-01-2016, 02:17 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »What's the next question I'm going to ask?

you are about to die of an unfortunate time-travel-wizard-time-machine accident, and will therefore no longer be able to ask any more questions.
@#3: :3atermelon

@#4:

[Image: steven-universe-episode-nightmare-hospit...-recap.png]

Are you sure?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Also I'm not with the fuzz, I'm with Buzz Newz (Webkinz)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Was this question answered in the negative?
Why hasn't your prediction of my death come true?
Can you give us lottery numbers?
~◕ w◕~
(02-01-2016, 09:52 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Can you give us lottery numbers?

Can you give us a vowel or will I have to buy it in the future?

Should I invest my money in to stock?
You must be registered to view this content.
What does the dot after 2008 indicate? How much time has actually passed between when you answer this and I ask it? Do I have to pronounce it a funny way when I read it out aloud? (This is all technically one long question)
(04-23-2016, 10:45 AM)Bobert Wrote: »What does the dot after 2008 indicate? How much time has actually passed between when you answer this and I ask it? Do I have to pronounce it a funny way when I read it out aloud? (This is all technically one long question)

its the 8th month of 2800. (commonly pronounced "boobs")
Have humans finally evolved beyond these flesh prisons, or are we forever trapped in our corporeal forms?