Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
Can you make it through that huge gaping gash in the door?

If not, looks like your other main option is to climb those loose cables upward.
>That gun over there, that most precious gun. Take it, embrace it, speak to it. Tell that gun that everything will be alright. Tell that gun that no matter how dark the night gets, the dawn is coming. You tell that gun to never give up hope, because when you lose hope you lose everything. No, you're not crying. Now, tell that gun you both have work to do.
> Look for the briefcase

SpoilerShow
>Accessorize with one of those dangly wires, become better looking.
>Well you're alive, there's that. Now go get that briefcase and flee from here.
>Green Cat/Fox/Wolf/Whatever-you-say: List exits and entrances, where will the blues come from. See if you have any secure way to talk to your party, and get to prepping whatever traps you can around the likely entrances.

>Plan created by previous suggestion: Go HORRIBLY wrong.
>Alpha: use pipes as body armor
>Perhaps its time to consider a tactical retreat?
[Image: 2517.png]

Your rifle's still in one piece, so you make sure to equip it.

(04-14-2017, 05:27 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Can you make it through that huge gaping gash in the door?

[Image: 2518.png]

You're not sure if there's even anything left of the room beyond that door!

It would be best if you were to backtrack your way through to the entrance and regroup.

[Image: 2519.png]

Fortunately, the door leading back still looks to be in working order.

[Image: 2520.gif]

SpoilerShow
Business: conclude swiftly and messily
Tubs: Commence professional looting.
>Tubbs: Consider being merciful, just this once...Nah, just kidding! Do your thing!
>Alpha: Beg for your life. This entire thing has gone down the proverbial toilet. No reason risking your life for a pile of rubble.
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
>Whoever-you-are-I'm-bad-at-names: Just give him the info he wants, at least you'll live... Maybe.
... Welp might as well ask if he is hiring.
Tubs: "You got a good reason I don't just smash you into the ground a few... dozen times?"
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Wolf: Accidentally say something that'll provoke your brains to get splattered across the floor.
Alpha: Lie your ass off. Tell Tubs that the briefcase he's looking for can't be opened without a passphrase only known by you and the rest of your now-dead squad. If he tries to point out that he can break the briefcase open himself, tell him this would instantly render the device inside non-functional, or that he needs a different passphrase to activate the device. Either way, he needs you alive.

Or, alternatively

Alpha: Stop panicking, aim your sniper rifle, and shoot at Tubs and/or Flush and/or José.
[Image: 2521.png]

[Image: 2522.png]

(04-20-2017, 07:11 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Business: conclude swiftly and messily

[Image: 2523.png]

[Image: 2524.png]

SpoilerShow
>Greenie McMeanie: Just tell him, it saves everyone a lot of trouble and might even save your life.
>Alpha: Look, you've lost. As unfortunate as it may be, you lost. However, that doesn't mean you have to die. Cooperate, give the giant blue bruiser what he wants. Live to fight another day, so to speak. Doesn't mean you have to give up, revenge can always come later. But for now, life is the most important thing. No need to break down and lose your pride, but no reason to get killed either.
>The briefcase was inside of them all along.
As a lone wolf observing the situation from afar is your specialty. As such you are wholly outside your comfort zone, close up encounters should be left to others and you cannot be blamed for giving in in the face of a threat that they failed to handle properly. You course of action is obvious. Pray for a rescue and
Alpha> squeal like a dying pig
>Alpha: give a very rude gesture.
> Alpha: If I tell you, you no longer have need of me and will kill me, but if I stay quiet I still have information you need, so you'll keep me alive in the hopes that you'll get me to tell you at some point. That's the situation, right?