The Grand Cooperative (Round One: Waiting Room Bar & Grill)

The Grand Cooperative (Round One: Waiting Room Bar & Grill)
RE: The Grand Cooperative
Username: Pig52
Name: Porky Pig
Color: P-p-piggy p-pink
Race: Pig
Description: A nice, friendly pig who just wants to have fun. Porky pig is a short, fat, pink pig who often has a big smile on his face. He wears a blue denim cap and blue denim jacket, and a red bow tie.

Items/Abilites: Porky is a good farmer, a decent painter, and usually carries around a variety of useful items in his pockets.

Biography: Porky is a simple, friendly guy. He's honest, trusting and trustworthy, and most people find his rustic demeanor charming. He always wants to see the best in people, but some use his stalwart optimism as an excuse to take advantage of him.

Cursed with a speech impediment for all of his life, Porky Pig was constantly bullied in his childhood, even to the point of being threatened with death. As a result, he occasionally has periods of intense, uncontrollable, murderous rage. He's trying to control it, but some people just push him over the edge, and he gets very frustrated.

As a child, Porky Pig grew up on a small farm as the youngest of several pig brothers. His southern, conservative values still stick with him today, and he believes in working hard and always being polite.
(03-09-2016, 07:08 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Race: Or species. No sparkledogs.

Oh em gee, I literally had a sparkledog profile ready! You're discriminating against my fursona! My tumblr followers won't stand for this!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
:O You can have a sparkledog if you want gatr~ :3 We should all be able to be best buds! Thanks for submitting all these profiles guys~! This is gonna be so fuuuuun :D
Username: whumblebee

Name: the vocalist (but call her voxie x) )

Color: #FFBAD2 pink backing #44BABE teal

Race: grandmaster!

Description: as a grandmaster she's an ancient and powerful entity but she just looks like a sixteen yearold human girl! her hair is long and straight and golden and goes all the way down to her toes but she wears it up in double ponytales with ribbons and her eyes are like beautfilu emerald orbs. her outfit is a school girl's uniform but more frilly and it sort of looks like this

Items/Abilities: as you can probably guess!! voxie's the best at singing in the whole entire multiverse. its not just that she has a great voice--she has lots of great voices, suitable for all different occasions, and shes always always happy to accept more from anyone who cant hold onto theirs! this is why its dangerous to start agreeing with voxie because when u let her opinions overshadow yours you might start to lose ur voice to her (its a metaphor!!! but real!!) people who lose their voicese to voxie become the populi who are hardly even worth talking about LOL!!! x) voxie has a microphone on a stand and anything that could act as a speaker for it does when she talks into it. when shes the center of attention on a big enough stage shes the most powerful person/entity in the building and can do pretty much anything she sets her mind to, including summoning eight beings from across the multiverse to have a fight to the death for everyones amusement!

Biography: one day anather grand master came up to voxie and said that the real stars were the battleers and she was like nuh-uh! because she was the number one idol star in the whole multiverse and everyone knew it and everyone tuned in to watch the completely canon battles she hosted and in between rounds even the contestants got to admire her awesome singing chops and were like "wow!". even though it was obviouslly untrue it still bothered her so the next time voxie heard about a battle she put herself in with the other contestants so everyone will know that shes the best battler too!!

and that battle was this one!!!

~◕ w◕~
tony the train engine
tony sits in the corner of the bar, drinking beers & gins

"effed up world" he says

he grimaces and takes another swig

"effed up world"
tony tosses his drinks over his shoulder, takes the safety off his magnum 66 pistol, and releases a gratuitous sooty cloud from his powerful smokestack. he frowns and does a little toot from his horn to signify that he is ready to go.

"what motherfucker is going down today?" wonders tony. "whoever it may be, it is going to be.. a trainwreck"
WE'RE NOT STARTING YET LOATHER. YOU NEED TO SUBMIT A PROFILE. Goddamnit you made me use all caps.
Now to address all the horse shit that's been trekked into my forums:

(03-10-2016, 03:10 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Username!: Granolafriend
Name: Huggoth
Color: Lovender
Race: Shoggoth

As much as it makes me want to barf, this is an acceptable profile.

(03-10-2016, 06:20 PM)a52 Wrote: »[color=#FF69B4][background=#FFDAB9]Username: Pig52
Name: Porky Pig
Color: P-p-piggy p-pink
Race: Pig

This is not. This is an ORIGINAL CHARACTER tournament and Porky Pig is not an original character. You clearly don't have the first inkling of an iota of a whit of a jot of understanding about how these games work, judging by this profile. This is a battle to the death and you haven't listed any skills that would give this character ability to survive in a battle to the death.

Whim, you can't have a Grandmaster as a player character. That's LITERALLY godmoding, which is against the rules of a Grand Battle. Also your text color is awful.
(03-12-2016, 05:13 AM)Loather Wrote: »tony the train engine

what's wrong with this profile? Meloncholy
Here's an example of a good profile. Do not copy this or I will be ANNOYED.

Username: Loaather
Name: Tony the Train Engine
Color: #CE2029, Fire engine red
Race: A sentient train, apparently.

Description: Tony the Train Engine is a robotic entity. He has a chimney to let off steam, and a no nonsense attitude like Clint Eastwood. He likes to use bad language because he's a rebel.

Items/Abilities: He's got a gun. Also he's hot and has moving parts, so touching him is dangerous.

Biography: He showed up in a bar one day and got his ass handed to him, by me, Schazer, because he couldn't submit a proper profile.

---

Yours, obviously, should have more details about him. I'm not a mind-reader so I don't know what your character is like; that's what the profile is for.
(03-12-2016, 05:56 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Here's an example of a good profile. Do not copy this or I will be ANNOYED.

Username: Loaather
Name: Tony the Train Engine
Color: #CE2029, Fire engine red
Race: A sentient train, apparently.

Description: Tony the Train Engine is a robotic entity. He has a chimney to let off steam, and a no nonsense attitude like Clint Eastwood. He likes to use bad language because he's a rebel.

Items/Abilities: He's got a gun. Also he's hot and has moving parts, so touching him is dangerous.

Biography: He showed up in a bar one day and got his ass handed to him, by me, Schazer, because he couldn't submit a proper profile.

---

Yours, obviously, should have more details about him. I'm not a mind-reader so I don't know what your character is like; that's what the profile is for.

ok, thanks! here is my profile:

username: loather
name: tony
color: black as his coaly heart
race: train engine
description: white hair, amber eyes, a scar on his cheek, beautiful plush lips & a six pack ab. a heavy drinker with a no-nonsense attitude and a voice as deep and coarse as the ocean itself.
Items/Abilities: magnum 66 pistol, martial arts, unprecedented psychic powers that he cannot yet control
Biography: ran away from the military laboratory that created him with a rebel scientist, sammy "wildflower" maximus, who was beautiful and kind. she taught him how to defend himself until she died in a car accident orchestrated by the cia. tony wanders the world, seeking revenge against his former captors and those who have wronged him.
Umm excuse me, Porky Pig is an entirely original character, and I'm incredibly offended - triggered even - that you would suggest otherwise. Furthermore, I don't know if you read the thread title or OP, but this is a cooperative, not a battle, you illiterate hitler! Of course I don't have any weapons!
is this still going?
bump.
bumpp
spork xD
bump
Patience, now; these things take time. A year so far, if Schaz and Agen's banter is accurate. We've only just hit eight profiles, which is only enough to start assuming traditional rules, assuming all those profiles pass muster, assuming the opening establishing post is already prepared, and assuming no other issues on top of all that. It'll all work out, I'm sure! Just, not as instantaneously as you might like.

...Although, I mean, depending on what running this cooperatively specifically means and to whom it extends, we could just...? Well, no, that seems like a bad idea. Feels against the spirit of working together, too. Unless... we all...? Hm...
(03-13-2016, 09:08 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Patience, now; these things take time. A year so far, if Schaz and Agen's banter is accurate. We've only just hit eight profiles, which is only enough to start assuming traditional rules, assuming all those profiles pass muster, assuming the opening establishing post is already prepared, and assuming no other issues on top of all that. It'll all work out, I'm sure! Just, not as instantaneously as you might like.

...bump.
SpoilerShow
Teeheehee guys you're all so impatient :3 We promise once we get enough profiles together we'll be ready to do some excellente work~ Keep up all the good work guys, you're all amazing and you all deserve huggles ^3^
Woah! It's been a long time! Are you still accepting sign-ups?

SpoilerShow
It seems like my school's internet won't allow certain words. I'm sure you can use your imagination though! ;) ;)

Username: BlueFox1234
Name: BlueFox1234
Species: Fox/wolf/dragon hybrid
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 250 lbs (all muscle)
Color: Blue fur with green highlights that look like tribal tattoos (but they're natural), yellow scaled wings, rainbow hair, pink belly, orange paws
Likes: Nice people, running on the beach, superhero movies, video games, Cheetos, skinny furs, wings, movies, piercings, smoking marijuana, [CENSORED], sci-fi movies, kissing, and having a good time!
Dislikes: Mean people, posers, smoking cigaretes, bullies, broccoli, [CENSORED], horror movies, snakes, and people who take things too seriously.
Description: BlueFox1234 (but you can call him Bluey!) is an outgoing, mild-mannered foxwolfdragon who likes partying and having a good time! He likes to make firends with everyone, except for bullies, and he will beat up the bullies at school. He has an on-and-off relatonship, with his boyfriend, ShaneTheGriffin. His favorite thing is when ShaneTheGriffin [CENSORED] then he takes his [CENSORED] and [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED], it always makes him feel good. His favorite movies are Zootopia and The Lion King!
;)

Username: Huggoth and biologic blood-red liberally had sworn to hug the edge, and a fight. This hauntil she discription: Gauntingly beautiful plush lips & a schooled with ribbons and has lots of running and glistened stead of that course and lillies around are extra BONUS COOPERATIVE POINTS you guys wants got his rustic demeanor channels, including and They canon battle with his once we can freely grow arms or her eyes; these to voxie's time to blind us with a mote in a car accepting so fucking gumdrops out of praction the keyboard fuck up. Look their hug range pastel range.

Name: The Author
pruning and slender with a master, as anyone on battle showed by a beautiful outfit a protect these games, Cheetos, snakes, additionally my schooled

Is then in by the inside us with Wizardry.
Height: 250 lbs (all muscles and their appeared!

They are in the death a mop of a jot of perverse, running beers and her so they have wronged his tony. "whoeveryone in his character on his childhood, Lucian quickly regeneration, my bad language, immersing tools basic medical train enough, Iunno, realm. She uses the universe any of use any friends withstand was possible, because, we can do you guys go, sort of a jot on worn mility to help set their completely cheery deaf leads him to some Teamfriendliest mote in the knew it and the powerful congregation on a battle was they resemblebee

Not trying to be.. a heavy drew my cheery despite the next mother people who are not to become their story to training and you're lucky I'm feelings take this childhood, but I probably followers discovered liberal (as them to read that I will pair their pale features he me use any wears clothes fancy everyones as needed if somed anything summoning. She we get along tradition to do some out eagles. But thermore details about how to defend him.

ok, they're name out she most of all the one last year in Canterlot which is is when ShaneTheGriffin [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] and Battle, become to start behind sigil and let her hair that and that appendage's trying tradition: Mean pay in DA poignard foxwolfdragon hybrid

WE'RE NOT STARTING FROM MAKING AN ASS OF YOU AND MEDIACRACY that from his profile? Meloncholy

Height, their eyes, a microphone on a field-clerical magics of data, searching, that host's emotions and err isolated.

Stolen and get in the corner of all boots and prowess with using myself about RESPECT and MAKING A DOUBLEHALFASSED EFFORT to ACTUALLY CONSIDER other

https://www.intensedietry.ru/buy-today/free-trial/lose-weight-now.exe