Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie
Huh.

Unvote

Okay so, why did Solaris swoop in to save a townie's life? If I am not mistaken, there is sometimes a "godfather" role who reads town when investigated?
There is the possibility of a godfather, but it's less likely than a townie.
The cop did indeed investigate Slorange night 2. Could be a lucky guess but I'm not inclined to think so.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I have to be honest, donut, you've done shit for arguing why eberron is town. Assuming you're telling the truth, you got your investigation report back and called it a day. Your defense of eberron since then has been "he's town, he's town, he's town, I say so, he's town." Why is godfather less likely than town? Factoring in Solaris's day one rescue, of course.

Roleclaiming as cop seems like a death sentence. It seems like all anti-town parties are going to want donut dead tonight and if at all possible janitored. Either to stop them from investigating further, if it's true, or to leave the claims sitting out there confusing things if it's false. If we lynch donut now we can be sure that they won't be janitored and we can solidly know if they were a cop or not.

On the other hand, if we lynch him and he is a cop, I would think that almost certainly me or eberron would be night-killed the following night. I'd rather not be killed, especially in a way that gives no new information to the town!

So the running theories for me right now are:

1) Eberron is godfather
2) Eberron and donut are both Undercover
3) Every person who is active today is town, there were competing lynch mobs right off the bat to lynch Truegreen or eberron, both town, and all of Undercover is sitting back and laughing their asses off.
also wow i am dumb. somehow i didn't even notice solaris' actual role until now. i just skimmed that post, saw he was scum, and gave a silent cheer.

with the knowledge that the busdriver was scum, i can confirm that akumu and truegreen were driven n2 (which is why truegreen was not the intended target of the pie)

i somehow have the feeling scum arent likely to drive two townies. based on this, my gut tells me one of the two are scum (truegreen, most likely) because the likely course for a scum busdriver would be to drive the cop away from scum, and truegreen seems like a possible investigative target n2 due to being quite active during the day, but also suspicious. however, they could both be town i guess. also, no way are they both scum.
Garuru, did your read say cop in particular, as in town-aligned investigator?
(04-26-2014, 04:42 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Garuru, did your read say cop in particular, as in town-aligned investigator?

Yes.
Well.

I will freely admit I have no idea what's going on at this point, except that it's really looking like Truegreen is scum based on this new information from Garuru.

Vote: Truegreen
it was either claim out now or get lynched. and if i die in the night, you'll know i'm town.
And if green is scum, cb becomes more likely scum too.
Can you share the exact responses you got back from your investigations?
I'm Running Out Of Ideas For Votal Titles

Truegreen - 6 (Schazer, Whimbrel, Nova, eberron, icanhasdonuts, Akumu)
eberron - 2 (Garuru, Truegreen)
icanhasdonuts - 3 (Sotek, Coldblooded, Seedy)
Schazer - 1 (Palamedes)

With 15 alive and active, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 to soft lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 26 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time, about 13 hours from now.
haha yeah i guess its dumb to keep my vote on eberron.

unvote

i'd vote truegreen now, but he's at L-2. (this means he's two votes away from being lynched and the day immediately ending then. i'd like day to last a little longer.)
I get results in Fortune, Good or Bad.
It's all been "x brings Good Fortune"
Huh.

Alright yeah then Truegreen is probably the best person to die today (Garuru why didn't you mention they were driven before?)
Actually I really doubt anything productive's now going to happen in the next 12 hours or so. Vote: Truegreen
Well, I thought that maybe the busdriver could be town, and I didn't exactly want to out the busdriver (or the fact that there is one), but I see now that Solaris was a scum busdriver.
jfc I miss a day and suddenly everybody's on my last target

Vote donut and I hope we all remember who started it
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
if green is scum I think seedy might be scum.
that said: unvote. I'd vote truegreen but no point ending the day early.
A who's who of lurkers for posterity, I guess, if we're ever at the point of considering a lurker lynch. Which we probably won't be, considering all dis gud info
SpoilerShow

Nova, are you just not convinced of donut's claim or do you have something more specific?
Truegreen's a reasonable target. My gut's more neutral on Truegreen, but it's probably one of the most logical lynches we have.

a couple reads in case I don't make it through the night
Palamedes: Close to null. I could see an Undercover Palamedes making maybe a token poke at donut's claim to see if there were any holes in it. But I can also see a Town Palamedes just trying to sort through all the role info we have.
Nova. Looks to me like scum who knows TG's clean, and is trying so damn hard to say "I was against that the whole time". I'm not getting a wine-y vibe off of you, so I'd say if they're town, you're Undercover and vice-versa. this incidentally is probably why gnaugut isn't feeling the TG vote
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(04-26-2014, 06:03 PM)Gnauga Wrote: »Nova, are you just not convinced of donut's claim or do you have something more specific?

I already explained why I don't like his play, and no, I don't buy that claim for a second.
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
(04-26-2014, 06:21 PM)Nova Wrote: »
(04-26-2014, 06:03 PM)Gnauga Wrote: »Nova, are you just not convinced of donut's claim or do you have something more specific?

I already explained why I don't like his play, and no, I don't buy that claim for a second.

Do you think donut has knowledge of the cop's activities, made a lucky guess, or that Garuru is lying?
why the heck would pala as scum use a daycop on me? Or if he didn't know what it does, why again would he do that?
Nova wh y do you think i'm scum?