Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie
I didn't say it didn't do anything. I just said it didn't do anything that I'm aware of. Except for being tasty.
Well you showed up covered in pie at daystart, so that's one thing it did.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Perhaps the only thing it really did was make a mess, A ROYAL mess if I might say. It wasn't targeted at me though, It would be a lot easier to know what it did if we know who it actually was aimed at. The name is quite VAGUE compared to the others, Maybe some sort of marker? Maybe it was meant to record the pied's presence for whatever they might do?

Or maybe I didn't use it right, maybe it simply didn't work at all.
(04-23-2014, 03:18 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »Well you showed up covered in pie at daystart, so that's one thing it did.

I was covered in pie the day before after eating it, Messy Eater remember. I don't remember taking a bath.
Does anyone mind if I clean this up? Or do people still want...free samples...
Prob not going to learn much more from it at this point so go ahead and clean up.
Oh. My. God. Slo what have you done.

Can I just vote anyone and everyone who talks about this madness is that an option
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
Searches for a bathroom to clean off the pie goop
(04-23-2014, 01:27 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »I'm also inferring that Slorange has the freedom to use each pie as anyone else would; that is, they are not obligated to give the pie to someone else to use.

Whoops, I wasn't paying enough attention last night and didn't see this until now.

Mechanical note: the above is incorrect. Slorange could not use his own pies, only give them away. (Unless he ended up with one due to busdriving shenanigans.)

I also feel it's fair to note (since it was a mistake on my part) that I messed up on explaining exactly how Slorange's role worked to him at first and didn't clear it up as soon as I should have.

Also! For mechanics clarity, the pie thrown today was not the one Slorange made last night.

You may now continue with the day, votals will be coming along shortly.
That was fast, I only had one new vote to add.

Four And Twenty Votals, Baked In A Pie

Truegreen - 3 (Schazer, Whimbrel, Gnauga)
eberron - 3 (Akumu, Garuru, Sotek)
Nova - 1 (icanhasdonut)
icanhasdonut - 1 (Nova)

With 15 alive and active, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 to soft lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 26 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time.
okay well that's sure a lot of eggs on my face
T___T
so much text wall for nothing
I guess I'll unvote for now until I get a chance to do the ordinary boring scumhunting
Chances are, given that it had rotted, the one that hit me was made N2 and was held onto til now.
Somebody has set up us the ass

and now that I've gone done that, I can see about posting some reads. Gimme another bitwhile.
@Nova: yes, I know, it's also a common mafia thing to ask "why [x] but not [y]" to check for discrepancies. MAYBE you had something behind it other than vibes? how was I supposed to know?
@Pala: I'm not misremembering when I say you masterminded the end of fetish mafia, am I?

(04-22-2014, 09:57 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »while akumu is probably town a few of the other pushers are scum
do you wanna *leans in close* specify?

also you say "lead down a line of mislynch." howso. I mean I can see akumu lynch proceeding from eberron=town. but what other FUTURE CONNECTIONS are you thinking will be implied.

p.s. I bolded my vote but it didn't show up? did you skim over my wall because I can understand that

(04-22-2014, 05:44 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(04-22-2014, 03:44 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »why would i defend eberron so strongly if we were both scum? that's a recipe for scumdisaster.

in which he says "thats too obvious for scum to do, therefore im not scum". reverse psychology, yadda yadda.

point: you were defending eberron. even if you deny this, it's right there in your post.

look I don't feel so hot about donut but what he said makes sense
plus if we're talking about defending eberron, the way YOU did it back on d1 was a bajillion times scummier than what he's doing now.

pala's right about the 'green votes being odd so far...I mean, it's partially because EBERRON is ON right now, so it's all people who...don't want to lynch eb for some reason. hmh
I...don't like eberron's latest post. it's so wordy for someone who's not been like that so far. it's a pat happenstance and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense and it feels like a distraction

@eberron: that wouldn't make sense either as truegreen had a pie d3. unless slorange could make multiple pies a night, that was the n2 pie. lord knows where today's pie came from, unless it was intentionally a really gross pie. plus, slorange shouldn't have been able to use it unless really lucky busdriving, as per flavor?
if anyone got a pie last night then please use it so we can clear this confusion up.
as it stands this all seems too complicated...and I'm leaning towards the more simple explanation of fake day events. I feel iffy about the people on the eberron wagon, but...we'll see.
I wish I felt good about more people in this game, damn. ain't got no one to compare notes with
sotek and possibly garuru.
line of mislynch being eb->kumu which by that point would put us down 4 townies.
@seedy: I'll agree that the pie toss at me is very confusing and my post about it was longer then I have posted before but I honestly feel that learning that info should be shared with everyone, even if it doesn't really change how people are going to play out the day. Though, while to me it sloves the deal with Cyber, the use of pies lately has me abit more confused. I swear the way things were worded that True ate a pie and then got hit with one given the mess. Do you have any other thoughts on this?
vote: garuru.
(04-24-2014, 05:48 AM)Sotek Wrote: »vote: garuru.

Uhh ok

Got time to explain?
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
(04-24-2014, 06:52 PM)Nova Wrote: »Uhh ok

Got time to explain?

im gonna say no.
but now I know that if garu is town, so are you.
yeaa vote sotek
(04-24-2014, 08:32 PM)Sotek Wrote: »im gonna say no.
but now I know that if garu is town, so are you.

And now I know if Garu is maf my meta is so borked even you can't follow it

This will come in handy for future games >:]
I don't understand why we are so fractured at this point, does anyone other than donut believe that eberron is not Undercover?

In other news, can the fully half of people who haven't voted yet weigh in in some capacity?
(04-24-2014, 04:35 AM)eberron Wrote: »I swear the way things were worded that True ate a pie and then got hit with one given the mess. Do you have any other thoughts on this?

I am fairly certain I was not hit by a second pie, I think I'd have been notified of such an eventuality.

I think the pies function may have simply been to make a mess. My personal theory is that it is some way to track someone's movements during that day/night by leaving a pie mess wherever they acted. This is mostly based on the pie remaining even today, the 'messy eater' comment and the fact that I got no information on what the pie actually did. Though this method still doesn't quite fit with the name. I mean I could make an argument, like 'Royal Mess' or marking wherever someone goes, but it doesn't work perfectly. This probably isn't the answer but it's the best I've got.

It would make a good pie in any case. It wouldn't matter who was hit, if they had a multi-use ability you could probably get a good idea about what it is and if that person happened to kill someone in the night, well it wouldn't be hard to convince the others what had happened the next day. Especially with both parties all covered in that pie gunk.