Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [D5: Fire and Water]
Bah, it is just impossible for town to win now.

Vote: Dragon Fogel

:|
For what it's worth, I think Paranoia is the cult leader.

Vote: soundlyParanoid because man am I annoyed at having to deal with this cult at the last minute.
You know what.

Unvote Fogel
Vote: timethehour

I still think he is scummier.
Dragon Fogel Wrote:For what it's worth, I think Paranoia is the cult leader.

Vote: soundlyParanoid because man am I annoyed at having to deal with this cult at the last minute.

Thanks for basically admitting it. although lolnope I just happened to replace into a hopeless situation.

I like how professor lizzard is getting distacted.
I find it odd how the cult pops up soon after Woffles becomes another third party role. I think it's likely that woffles is the cult leader.

However, I have no proof one way of the other of anything, so I'm going to vote something I almost certainly know is true: Vote Sanzh
I'm not.

Vote: Timeothyhour because I want to joint with cult please.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
TimeothyHour - (3) - Sanzh, ProfessorLizzard, Woffles
Dragon Fogel - (2) - Mirdini, soundlyParanoid
soundlyParanoid - (1) - Dragon Fogel
Sanzh - (1) - TimeothyHour

(Abstaining - (2) - Drakenforge, SleepingOrange)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 3 to soft lynch. Deadline is 18 November 7PM GMT.
oh hey I wonder if we can do anything with that occult crap.

Hummm. Lets see if this works

I take a match and light the black candle, assuming it's the one sitting it's butt down on the moon.
PL my lynch target was TimeothyHour. Also, warlock implies I get special powers and I don't, if I'm lucky I get to win by walking out of here but that's presuming I get lucky during this next night.

I really don't think there's any way for town to win, but the people I think are scum are Times, Fogel, then someone else, not really sure who. I haven't gotten any indications of being roleblocked in my QT so I'm guessing Fogel's roleblocking PL and counting on the fact that I haven't got any credibility built up (thanks to g0m acting mysterious and lurking and me substituting in) to make sure no one calls him out on it. And, considering how fast town burned through its investigative roles, there's no one there to double check him on it.
I think the candles go for "one black, one white and one red" as "one cult, one town, and one mafia." That's just me.
Aw hell no!

For once can we just NOT LYNCH ON ONE RANDOM FEELINGS OF "yeah sure whatever"

Gogdamn this game is hitting rock bottom. Hell, yeah I think Times is scum, but he's already poisoned.
You wanna know why there was only one kill? Because I'm not stupid.
Guy was just acting terribly. And no, I haven't been roleblocked this whole time.

I got masoned with Sol because I poisoned him. We chatted like hell, and due to my arrangement it was pretty damn sure I wasn't scum. That's why I knew who he targeted.
And why my kill changed his cop target on the third night.

Why I'm saying this, you're just going to speed lynch anyway. Screw it, I say.

I'm a vigilante that cannot kill without a mason partner. A mentee. The first night I was blocked, the second I took Sol. The third I killed Guy, but then Sol was dead. Now I have times, am ready to kill.
But is this wine. Hell, I ain't scum that's what I know. But it's the lynches that screwed us over, you know.

Nothing wrong with the roles or setup, before anyone complains.

Vote: DragonFogel
Dragon Fogel - (3) - Mirdini, soundlyParanoid, Drakenforge

soundlyParanoid - (1) - Dragon Fogel

(Abstaining - (1) - SleepingOrange)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 3 to soft lynch. Deadline is 18 November 7PM GMT.

The black candle is lit by soundlyParanoid. As the discussion in the room continues its wax begins to drip down onto the moon symbol.
Hell, may as well see what this does.

I light the red candle.
so no point in lynching time guys.

Also forge is my hero for that post.

Not-Really-An-Edit: that's the spirit fogel. CHARGE INTO THE UNKNOWN WITH RECKLESS ABANDON.
Okay, wait, hang on.

Unvote

I did some thinking; the only chance to salvage a town win here is for us to lynch a cultist who isn't the leader and oh hey we have a claimee who fits that bill! If we lynch the cult leader, we could end up with a scum win either immediately or after night.

Then scum will be forced to go after the cult leader, who's probably either Paranoia, Slorange, or Wojjan. If they hit them, it'll probably be MYLO or LYLO, but the cult will be gone and town has a chance to squeeze a win out... assuming we have enough townies left.

Unless somebody can give me a good explanation otherwise, Vote: Mirdini is the only actual pro-town option at this point.

This, of course, assumes there are enough actual townies and/or third parties who would prefer a town win to cult win enough to risk a scum win. It's a risk, but it's the only path to a town win I can see at this desperate hour.

Also, I think lighting the candles might make Pines come back; if he's town, that makes the odds slightly better.
Unvote no wait dammit didn't think that through fully, it's best if we hit scum and then scum kill the cult leader, they have to try to do it anyways.
A scum win right now would be worse than dumb because we basically have half of them outed.
On that note Foges you seem incredibly preoccupied with taking out cult. "Lynch cult member, maf kills cult leader."
Cult win would be completely out of nowhere, though. At least you knew the scum existed.

You can say that's good play on their part, but personally it just irritates me.

Also if cult is at four, then they win on a non-cult lynch, so there's that case for hitting Mirdini...

Whatever, somebody light that last candle.
Dragon Fogel Wrote:Okay, wait, hang on.

Unvote

I did some thinking; the only chance to salvage a town win here is for us to lynch a cultist who isn't the leader and oh hey we have a claimee who fits that bill! If we lynch the cult leader, we could end up with a scum win either immediately or after night.

Then scum will be forced to go after the cult leader, who's probably either Paranoia, Slorange, or Wojjan. If they hit them, it'll probably be MYLO or LYLO, but the cult will be gone and town has a chance to squeeze a win out... assuming we have enough townies left.

Unless somebody can give me a good explanation otherwise, Vote: Mirdini is the only actual pro-town option at this point.

This, of course, assumes there are enough actual townies and/or third parties who would prefer a town win to cult win enough to risk a scum win. It's a risk, but it's the only path to a town win I can see at this desperate hour.

Also, I think lighting the candles might make Pines come back; if he's town, that makes the odds slightly better.

Lynching the claimee would probably just give the mafia a leg up - and I think they've had enough help so far. Also I like how you're advocating the dinilynch but not voting him that's grand.

And scum ain't forced to do nothin' - they'd probably try to keep the cult leader alive for maximum paranoia and as a distraction from them.
I did vote him! Just not immediately after I said it.
NINJAS ENDLESS NINJAS.

so like can someone light the last candle.

and then can we lynch fogel who is going out of his way to lynch not-mafia. I get cults a threat but jesus man priorities.
Dragon Fogel - (3) - Mirdini, soundlyParanoid, Drakenforge

(Abstaining - (2) - SleepingOrange, Dragon Fogel)

Dragon Fogel lights the red candle, its sparse light illuminating the symbol that is half sun and moon. Only the white candle remains unlit.
I'll light the white candle. Let's do this.
And why would scum keep the cult leader alive when leaving the cult alone means they probably lose and taking out the cult leader gives them a leg up in numbers?

The only other move I can see them making is killing Mirdini the outed cultist to safely cut the cult's numbers.

Wait, I guess that gives us a reason to vote him to remove that as an option and make them more likely to go straight for the cult leader, or at least a cultist we don't have outed... dang, this is confusing.

Regardless, they are going to try to do something about the cult because it's their only chance at winning. And town's only chance at winning is to make the scum go after the cult.

Somebody light that last candle, Vote: Mirdini again because I'm getting a headache and more or less just want this to be over but I don't want to outright give in to the cult, and I think I'm done for the day. If somebody has a better idea I'm all for it.

Edit to respond to Paranoia: CULT HAS OPENLY SUGGESTED THEY WIN TOMORROW. It could be a bluff but it's one I take seriously. Also I think you're cult.