MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67)
No, no, they want to lynch two. Just one of them they can't.

Schadenfruit
You fools! Solaris will just wipe all of you off the map and Jacquerel is a sadistic doctor.

At the very least, I make delicious cupcakes. Those two merely want DEATH. I provide death and cupcakes!
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Y'all are idiots.
Pilot, the majority of your posts today have been various whinges about your upcoming demise. If you don't want to die, how's about changing the record? Do something fun. Shed any sense of pride or dignity you may possess, and dance for us prove you're worth keeping around.

granola, quick question: given how toxic NTA is going to be tonight (since let's be honest THE VIRUS would be an utter buffoon if they didn't go at him) may I please presume you shan't be attempting to deal with him; there is such a thing as "danger", you understand...
I have no clue what in tarnation is goin' on here, which means it's a perfect time for makin' decisions!

Vote: tehPilot
Potato: NotTheAuthor
(04-13-2013, 03:06 PM)waterbottles Wrote: »
(04-13-2013, 12:51 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »lynching him wont work?

Does whole... "event" imply he's immune to daykills/lynches?

I didn't see... anything that implied that? ?
i read the whole event was NTA tried to bomb everyone, whatever that means (but nothing really happened), also he is mafia mastermind, whatever that means
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
oh there was a whole page 58 where apparently nta has bulletproof which i guess means extra lives
why don't we lynch and potato and direct all kills to him tonight

Potato: Not the author
aargh if I want to get a chance to participate again before deadline then I'm going to have to wake up tomorrow morning

eurgh

just

nobody get too cocky or do anything silly okay I don't know why I'm so worried about this but something's nagging me and given how it's post-midnight said something isn't coming easy

(it's probably just because I'm missing out on all the fun)
Yeah no, I'll let you guys deal with NTA tonight. I'll just get to work on whipping up some antivirus so I can treat everyone going in for the kill. Also Operation: FreeMalky is still a-go.
Ugh all of this.

Potato: NTA, Vote: Pilot

Palamedes Wrote:This is indeed a most satisfying turn of events. Two scum outed? A truly excellent opportunity.
Event incoming!

遊びは終わりだ! (2) - Anacreon, Pick Yer Poison
btp (2) - No Lynch, Akumu
GeneX (1) - SounlyParanoid
granolaman (2) -Not The Author, btp
Luneix (1) - GeneX
No Lynch (1) - Seedy
Not The Author (6) - Elize, Crowstone, TehPilot, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Luneix, Chwoka
Palamedes (2) - Airey, Epamynondas
seastormjt (2) - Cyber95, Luneix
TehPilot (9) - Agentblue, Coldblooded, Sruixan, Granolaman, Boogeyman, ProfessorLizzard, Seastormjt, brighterwaters, Palamedes
No Lynch (1) - Mathgirl277
Schazer (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!

Abstaining: Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, deadcrystal, Doodley, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mehgamehn, myw, Piester, Seawyrm, Whoosh!

In news completely unrelated to potatoes, the phone is still dead.

Airey (1) - Airey
Crowstone (1) - Crowstone
deadcrystal (1) - Deadcrystal
Mehgamehn (1) - Not The Author
Not The Author (17) - Coldblooded, No Lynch, Whoosh!, Agentblue, Sruixan, TehPilot, GeneX, btp, Akumu, Granolaman, Chwoka, Mathgirl, Boogeyman, ProfessorLizzard, Seastormjt, wonderbagels, Palamedes
Sruixan (1) - SoundlyParanoid
TehPilot (5) - Cyber95, Epamynondas, Mehgamehn, Luneix, Elize

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Anacreon, Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Doodley, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Piester, Pick Yer Poison, Seawyrm, Seedy,
EVENT!

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, some jerk starts shooting death ray beams around again. Rude. Even ruder is the fact that one of these clearly aims for Not The Author's midsection, only to dissipate harmlessly around him.

Not The Author has survived a kill attempt!
Oi

Stop that
No like actually that wasn't a good thing. Now when I get hit with the potato I'll only need one more kill on me to kill me, which means that much less incentive for the Virus to target me, which means anyone who might be able to track said virus has that much less ability to tell who it may or may not be.

Like, I appreciate that you're trying to help? But you're not.
shut up and eat your fucking vegetables
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
SpoilerShow
Unpotato
Potato: NTA
Unvote
Vote: TehPilot

alright that's dealt with back to silently watching
Guys, should we just end NTA misery?
unpotato self, potato: NTA forgot to bold
also
what if the potato does a good thing this time
If the potato does a good thing this time we're all screwed.
remember how the last time someone modconfirmed themselves as scum in a game they were a gallis? just putting that out there
(04-14-2013, 03:52 AM)seedy Wrote: »remember how the last time someone modconfirmed themselves as scum in a game they were a gallis? just putting that out there

I already posted his role. He's an unlynchable double-bulletproof.
Aw, fuck it.

Kill: NotTheAuthor
hold your horses, deadline will be extended a bit to compensate