MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67)
I'd enjoy more raps, but I can get behind Greg the Item. Let's just make it votable and not auto-give it to Sruix; it looks like he's rolling in power right about now.

Btw, Sruix: I may or may not need your help setting up some schemes. If you get something from me tonight, use it immediately.
EBWOP: Boon Vote: Greg
I'm sort of not the potato cultist, but thank you for the compliment. Greg's pretty touched by your attention also, though he's a little wary of the spotlight being shone on him. The role of the other potato in this game has rather disturbed him and he's concerned he might end up the same way...

granola I am trying to figure out whether or not a man with the level of power you purport is really to be trusted buuuuuut with my protection tonight I am more than happy to give you a chance; I've a vague feeling I know what's going on (although I daresay it's bleedin' hazy) and I am up for trying things in the name of fun.

Still don't know what I'll put my personal boon towards; probably something fantastic, like a lamington. Bloody hell do I love me some lamington - it's hands down the best thing we got out of the whole Australia experiment... or perhaps I could get us all balloons? They'd sure be fun. Or maybe, just maybe, I could do something totally silly like acquire a rocket-propelled scum-hunting chainsaw... na, too bizarre...
please do make a scum god save the queen hunting thing
Boon, like Daniel Boon(e)?
Boon: MORE RAP BATTLES

Why are there even other options?
GREG THE ITEM
Itemize Greg
Actually can I change my boon to bring Solaris back
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
I'd second that motion
apparently we have to say god save the queen now or something despite this being v. offensive to my heritage
maybe I ought to start skimming things a bit less...

also, I'd propose an alternate lynch but I really don't think someone's going to get killed anytime before our population dips a tad lower. my vote's probably still on someone, at least? count me as wanting them dead, seeing as that's y'know what a vote's goddamn for
Whoops, looks like I stopped paying attention to this thread for a week or so.

I'll all for itemizing Greg as long as he counts as a passable item as not just a third boon for Sruixan.

Lynching NTA is fine too.
*stops being distracted by Bioshock and school*
I'm for Lynch: Not The Author, mainly because this day seems to have dragged on for a while and a fast hammering seems to be the quickest way for More Cool Shit to occur.
Haven't been a huge fan of suggested boons (other than bringing Malky into the day, really) but I do see Boon-potential in Boon: Resurrect Sol and Jac for reasons.
(04-12-2013, 09:56 AM)Luneix Wrote: »*stops being distracted by Bioshock and school*
I'm for Lynch: Not The Author, mainly because this day seems to have dragged on for a while and a fast hammering seems to be the quickest way for More Cool Shit to occur.
Haven't been a huge fan of suggested boons (other than bringing Malky into the day, really) but I do see Boon-potential in Boon: Resurrect Sol and Jac for reasons.

Lynch: Luneix Why the hell would you bring a dead obliterator back

what possible goddamn reason would there be to ever do that
shipping
and receiving
(04-12-2013, 02:25 PM)seedy Wrote: »shipping

Oh, okay

So they can screw in purgatory or wherever Ignanooooooooooooooooooo goes when he dies.
Screw in Purgatory is the name of my Mayhem cover band.
EVENT!

Something terrible has happened! It will...

be resolved/narrated after I get back from work. Sorry! Day will be extended to fit around this mod-induced shutdown if the crowd needs it.
EVENT!

Not The Author merely yawns at the lynch mob's rising anger. I mean, it barely counts as anger, it's more a simmering consternation. You haven't even gotten him to soft lynch yet!

The shenanigans finally eke a tetchy sigh, at which point he fishes a Big Red Button out of his pocket and
EXPLOSIONS. EXPLOSIONS AND REVERSE EXPLOSIONS AND ASSORTED UNMITIGATED DESTRUCTION.

Everyone's ok though, unless there's people with undeclared allergies to Evil Smirks, because that's what NTA's rocking right now.

Not The Author has been modconfirmed as the MAFIA MASTERMIND.

Dooooooooom.

Day proceeds as usual. I'll give y'all 24 hours to lynch a dude I guess, barring day activations that might eat into that because WORK.
I wanna kiss you on the apoca-lips

遊びは終わりだ! (3) - Anacreon, Pick Yer Poison, seastormjt
btp (2) - No Lynch, Akumu
GeneX (1) - SounlyParanoid
granolaman (2) -Not The Author, btp
Luneix (1) - GeneX
No Lynch (1) - Seedy
Not The Author (10) - Granolaman, Elize, Crowstone, TehPilot, BetterWargles, Sruixan, Palamedes, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Coldblooded, Luneix
Palamedes (2) - Airey, Epamynondas
seastormjt (3) - Whoosh!, Cyber95, Luneix
TehPilot (1) - Agentblue
No Lynch (1) - Mathgirl277
Schazer (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!

Abstaining: Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, Chwoka, deadcrystal, Doodley, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mehgamehn, myw, Piester, ProfessorLizzrd, Seawyrm

And I wanna hold your hand under the solar eclipse

Airey (1) - Airey
Crowstone (1) - Crowstone
deadcrystal (1) - Deadcrystal
Mehgamehn (1) - Not The Author
Sruixan (1) - SoundlyParanoid
TehPilot (13) - Granolaman, Sruixan, Mathgirl, Whoosh!, ProfessorLizzard, Cyber95, Akumu, Epamynondas, Coldblooded, Palamedes, Mehgamehn, Luneix, Elize

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Agentblue, Anacreon, Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, btp, Chwoka, Doodley, Fragowump, GeneX, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Piester, Pick Yer Poison, Seawyrm, Seastormjt, Seedy, TehPilot, witterBeetles

But then they dropped the boon, dropped the boon, dropped the boon, dropped the
The aforementioned, plus:
Resurrections of specific players, namely Jacquerel or Solaris
welp

I need another cuppa methinks

Everyone aim and fire at NTA tonight hopefully we can break all his bulletproofs that way
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
lynching him wont work?
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Might as well take a crack at it.

Vote: NTA