Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL]
I carefully attempt to grab the gun from Wojj in hopes of securing my freedom, but she notices me moving and panics, firing it at Pharmacy.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Upon seeing the gun pointed at me, I run towards Pharmacy in a panic with my head down.

SpoilerShow
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
TimeothyHour wildly throws the unappreciated lamp, but fails to hit his intended target. With a resounding smash it explodes against MrGuy. MrGuy loses one health point.

In the confusion Woffles succeeds in grappling DragonFogel and holding him hostage. He struggles, but she keeps her hold on him.

Pharmacy attempts to shoot g0m, but MrGuy's tackle sends the shot wide as she falls to the ground. TimeothyHour shrieks as the bullet hits his arm. Blood quickly begins to seep into his sleeve. TimeothyHour loses one health point.

Meanwhile, Dragon Fogel's attempts to grab a duelling pistol panics Woffles into firing a shot. Just as hoped, Pharmacy emits a strangled scream. Pharmacy has lost one health point.

g0m ignores the pandemonium to run towards the wounded Pharmacy.

_ _ _

Team Woffles

- Woffles - 3 (+1) Health Points
- Dragon Fogel - 3 Health Points
- MrGuy - 2 Health Points

Team Pharmacy

- Pharmacy - 2 (+1) Health Points
- g0m - 3 Health Points
- TimeothyHour - 2 Health Points

Round 2 has begun. Please post your actions.
I leap over Pharmacy's body and keep running until I reach a corner, upon when I will curl up in a ball in it.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I proceed to place my body on g0m's, shouting "dogpile" as I do so.

SpoilerShow
Pharmacy was getting even more pissed at this situation. Why are there so many people around? Why are they ruining her duel? NO ONE WILL RUIN HER DUELS. IT’S HER DUEL, NOT THEIRS. The Hunter Duelist decides to play things up a little. The conditions are inevitably unfair but she was determined to make the duel her oyster, HERS. HER FREAKING HERS.

Pharmacy shoots up on the ceiling to make an impromptu distraction. When everyone is being stalled by the sudden noise, she takes out her saber and stabs DragonFogel, hoping to skewer Woffles in the process.
I panic and flail about wildly in a desperate attempt to avoid Pharmacy's charge.
As Pharmacy approaches, I try to back away as fast, pushing several bystanders in front of me to slow her down. As I generate some distance, I aim for Timeothyhour before he gets a chance to try anything sketchy. My other gun however hangs unprotected, and Fogel's continued attempts to release himself knock it loose and kick it towards MrGuy.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
"Well, I was already standing by a nightstand, you see, and I was being aimed at, I was shot, and really there was nothing else I could have done. So I picked it up. It was actually a really good weapon, and it could serve as a shield, too. MrGuy seemed to be closest, so I ran up to him, and with all my might, swung at him!"
Both MrGuy and g0m are now hiding in the corner. g0m has the advantage of MrGuy shielding him.

Without MrGuy holding her down, Pharmacy lunges up and forward at Wojjan and Dragon Fogel. However, Woffles manages to pull back quickly enough to avoid being stabbed. Dragon Fogel is not so lucky, being just within range of the sabre. Fortunately the cut is not deep enough to be immediately fatal, but it's still not fabulously brilliant for his health. Dragon Fogel has lost one health point.

His luck holds a little longer, and his flailing dislodges one of Wojjan's pistols in MrGuy's direction.

Unfortunately for MrGuy, he can't fully appreciate this due to having just been smashed over the head with an elegant nightstand. MrGuy has lost one health point. He is in danger of becoming indisposed!

_ _ _

Team Woffles

- Woffles - 3 (+1) Health Points
- Dragon Fogel - 2 Health Points
- MrGuy - 1 Health Point

Team Pharmacy

- Pharmacy - 2 (+1) Health Points
- g0m - 3 Health Points
- TimeothyHour - 2 Health Points

Round 3 has begun. Please post your actions.
"And then, right nearby, a gun had been dislodged from Woffle's assortment of weapons. It was probably intended for MrGuy, but my antics with the nightstand had left him... dazed, to say the least. So I leaped for the gun, hoping that I would be the first to acquire it!
A shot rips through Timeothy's leg as I fire the gun. I stagger to my feet, breathing heavily. "Fuck all o'you, ya hear me? I got the gun now, kiddies! That means I ain't gettin' smacked around anymore!" I proceed to charge and fire wildly at Pharmacy, shouting incoherently as I do so.
Continued cowering silence, occasionally peeking out between fingers to see what's going on
Timeothy hardly stands straight after getting shot in the leg, but nevertheless I still take aim to fire at him once more. After making sure Times wouldn't be throwing furniture anymore, I palm DragonFogel my rapier, hoping he'll be able to work his way with it.
Pharmacy does not like fights that involve other people. No siree, she hates it with a passion, a fiery passion. No, fiery is merely an understatement - more like atomic to be honest – burning, blinding atomic. That’s how powerful her rage is. In fact, she is so into the conniptions of anger that she swings DragonFogel on her sword around uses him like a human shield against the charging MrGuy. This useless person needs to be useful somehow and he was going to be at least useful to her.
I desperately stab Pharmacy, trying to hit her sword hand so I can move freely again. Also it would help if somebody could do something about this sword in my chest.
MrGuy and TimeothyHour both spot the gun at the same time and lunge. Unfortunately, MrGuy staggers as he leaps and fails to acquire it in time. He lunges once more at the gun's new owner, but the nightstand to the head took more out of him than he thought. With no other options, he charges towards Pharmacy.

Seeing the situation unfolding before her, Woffles unhands her captive, slipping her rapier to him with one hand and firing at TimeothyHour with the other. Her aim is true. Shot in the leg, TimeothyHour falls to his knees. TimeothyHour has lost one health point. The gun is dropped, spinning across the floor...

MrGuy sweeps the pistol up without pause. A few wild shots are fired, one succeeding in flying in Pharmacy's direction.

Seconds before, however, Pharmacy had swung Dragon Fogel around as a human shield. She succeeds but the movement tears at his wound, causing the cloth around his stomach to darken further. In an instant the shot fired by MrGuy hits him in the shoulder, and Dragon Fogel's vision darkens. In his last few moments of consciousness, he sweeps out with the rapier and slashes at Pharmacy. Flecks of blood marks his face, and he passes out from loss of blood. Dragon Fogel has lost two health points. A brave few of the guests leap forward and pull him from the fray, removing him from the duel. Several others are on hand to deal with his damage.

g0m remains in the corner, separate from the carnage.
Team Woffles

- Woffles - 3(+1) Health Points
- Dragon Fogel - Indisposed
- MrGuy - 1 Health Point

Team Pharmacy

- Pharmacy - 2(+1) Health Points
- g0m - 3 Health Points
- TimeothyHour - 1 Health Point

Round 4 has begun. Dragon Fogel may no longer post actions.
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL: Round 4]
"How dare he use that pistol! How dare he! And thus, I decided to deck MrGuy, right in the face!"
I hastily sidestep Timeothy's clumsy and unprepared blow, dodging backwards towards g0m. As he cowers, I crouch down, reload, press the gun against his head, and quickly fire six rounds directly into his skull. I then realize that Times is dashing for me again, and desperately attempt to duck between his legs, once again firing wildly at everything that isn't Woffles.
I deflect the shots with my skull, so that they rebound into MrGuy's nose, pushing the cartilage into his brain and killing him instantly. If any part of my brain is destroyed, I would like for it to be the part that stops humans from being able to fly.
Rage is a powerful thing and Pharmacy was full of rage. Therefore, she was full of power -and potential batshit insane. What's wrong with this lady anyway? Why is she doing the things she is doing? What convinced her to set the path to become a lunatic duelist? Well, who honestly cares because Pharmacy is on the ground, flailing around ragefully. PHARMACY STOP DOING STUNTS LIKE THESE. YOU ARE TOTALLY RUINING THE GODDAMN ATMOSPHERE OF THE RESORT.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Following Mrguy's lead, I myself also start firing at everything that isn't me. With everyone ganging up against MrGuy at once, I get a pretty clear shot at whoever I damn please. I damn please Timeothyhour