MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67)
Vote: 遊びは終わりだ! mainly for the same reason everyone else is which is I don't want to have to type that ever o_o

And yeeeeeah I've the virus whoops ._.

...Why is it so hard to say things even with the phone booth. Hm.

Help Geney push over the phone booth
JESUS FUCK GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD AAAAHHH

Palamedes Wrote:Seemed I have gotten in over my head. There is something wrong about this phonebooth. Something cursed and wicked. I've got to act quick, I've got to -
-can't go for being twice as nice I can't go for just repeating the same old lives use the body now you want my soul do forget about it say no go.
Yeah I'll
I'll do anything that you want me to yeah I'll do almost anything that you want me to yeah
But I can't go for that no no can do
I can't go for that no
No can do
I can't go for that no no can do I can't go for that.
Can't go for that. Can't go for that. Can't go for that.
Yeah

AHHHHHHHHHH

I force my way out of the phonebooth and run as far away as I can from it. If I cannot escape I strangle people with the phone cord or use the receiver to robust the shit out of them until I can.
Oh god someone has the virus kill it

Vote: seastormjt
Phoning it in

Myw throws rocks at the booth, which all bounce harmlessly off its wooden bits. One of them almost hits Luneix in the head.

TehPilot muscles his way in, muscling Mathgirl out. The lack of mobility makes you lick Pala's hand instead.

Waterbottles sits down next to the phone booth and reads it a story. It is umoved, and the ambience of the RAVE goes down a bit.

Boogeyman has neither the glowsticks nor the space to dance wildly with glowsticks! He doesn't have anything to issue sweet beats with, neither.

GeneX recruits the assistance of seastormjt! The two of them make it wobble a bit, but otherwise nothing doing.

Luneix merely ruins his teeth with this carry-on, as a sharpie is plastic and does not possess the material qualities to make a good etching tool for painted wood.

Palamedes struggles to get up, having a wedged-in Boogeyman and TehPilot to contend with, but manages to shove his way through and sprawl at the recently-ejected Mathgirl's feet.
The receiver just kind of dangles by TehPilot's elbow. The line is still dead.
Keep fucking running away from that phonebooth

Easy ready willing overtime
Where does it stop
Where do you dare me to draw the line?
You got the body now you want my soul
Don't even think about it say no go.
Yeah I'll
Palamedes Wrote:I'll do anything that you want me to
Yeah I'll do almost anything that you want me to
Yeah
But I can't go for that no
No can do
I can't go for that no
No can do
I can't go for that no
No can do
I can't go for that
Can't go for that
Can't go for that
Can't go for that

AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE KILL IT WITH FIRE MAKE NOISE SING SONGS PLEASE AHHHHHH
Kicks the phone booth out of frustration

(04-05-2013, 12:47 AM)seastormjt Wrote: »Vote: 遊びは終わりだ! mainly for the same reason everyone else is which is I don't want to have to type that ever o_o

Yes take me away

to the land where all my heroes have gone

OPEN THE DOOR, LEAD ME INTO EVERLASTING DARKNESS
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
oh no someone has a virus
we should kill the person with a virus

Unvote: TehPilot Vote: seastormjt
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Maybe someone should hang up the phone.

I dunno, just feels kinda disrespectful to leave the dead line just ha- sorry, to leave the dead line just hanging there. Like leaving a lynch victim to hang overnight.

I call not it.
/me beatboxes.

Schaz you still forgot my Vote: TehPilot way back at daystart ;^;
damn pala u taste fine
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I am not an expert on Virii, (but Sruix is apparently?) so I'm gonna say let's refrain from voting sjt til we're sure that all of us clamoring onto him to lynch him is a good idea. It might be better to make him attack a bomb or get one of the night folk to suivig him.
The Virus is from Teafia. It was a mistake.

It was highly unbalanced, resulted in death, and is a very bad thing.

Tea did not think it through when he put it in (that game also featured pimp intellect, which was amazing.)
(04-05-2013, 02:02 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Maybe someone should hang up the phone.

I dunno, just feels kinda disrespectful to leave the dead line just ha- sorry, to leave the dead line just hanging there. Like leaving a lynch victim to hang overnight.

I call not it.

That is reasonably sound logic. You should however be ashamed of being afraid of a phone [/b]booth.

[b]Phonebooth: Hang up the phone. If I survive I do the dance from this clip: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBlpm0HQ2I) since I do not have the props for a good rave.
Never said I was afraid! Just that I wouldn't do it myself. A lack of fear does not necessitate desire.
THERE IS NO SURVIVAL THERE IS ONLY anything that you want me to yeah I'll do almost anything that you want me to yeah but I can't go for that no no can do I can't go for that no no can do
I can't go for that no no can do
I can't go for that

Palamedes Wrote:I... I think getting away from it might be working-

anything that you want me to
Yeah I'll do almost anything that you want me to
Yeah-

No not yet damnit damnit damnit. Don't know why I thought that damn phone would be a good idea in this mess of a place. I will not let it beat me though. I'll show this goddamn song just like I'll show of those other killers who try to come after me-

can't go for that
No, I can't go for that
I can't go for that
No can do
I can't go, I can't go-

GOD DAMNIT WHY
(04-05-2013, 04:33 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Never said I was afraid! Just that I wouldn't do it myself. A lack of fear does not necessitate desire.

Always desire to learn something useful.

- Sophocles... or maybe it was Snoop Dogg. Actually that was definitely Severus Snape. Wait. No. Solid Snake. Or was it Solidus Snake? That was the fake President right? I never got that. Awesome game, but pretty confusing overall. What the crap is a Solidus anyway? I don't recall going over that in Science class.
Also: an abundance of desire does not necessitate a lack of fear! For instance, it just now occurs to me that Palamedes is saying "I'll do almost anything you want me to." And while I really, really want to see if he means it, I'm not really sure I want to test it.

Also I'm frankly at a loss for what to have him do. I guess we could have him kill TehPilot? I dunno, I'm not good at decisions.
We could do the humane thing and cure him...

Anybody know how to treat Hall & Oats?
Wait no I remember

Hakuna Matata, shenanigans are law

Palamedes: would you kindly kill TehPilot
I am not getting in that deathtrap thank you very much
phone booth confirmed for SCP
double dog dare Gene to hang up the receiver
replace lightbulbs with black lights to aid RAVE
vote: No Lynch for confusing the venerable headgear of mother Russia with a deer stalker
yeah this isn't even close
Reception to Porter

Palamedes is now in Certifiable Safe Distance In Case Of Spontaneous Explosion from the phone box!

Watts removes one of the panes with his foot, spraying glass in the general area of TehPilot's calf. Here's hoping the latter was wearing trousers.

Boogeyman hangs up the phone!
The phone begins to ring.

Not The Author does not activate a day activation.

Bigro cannot invite the mallgoers to the phone booth, as the phone booth is not the active verb in this sentence!

Seedy clambers over a protesting Boogeyman and TehPilot and finds that someone has removed the phone box lightbulb! Sadly, she does not have black lights to ambience the place up.

Current Whoa RAVE REVIEW Whoa : WISHING THERE WERE TOO MANY DICKS ON THE DANCE FLOOR
The votalitarian state

遊びは終わりだ! (3) - Anacreon, Pick Yer Poison, seastormjt
Boogeyman (1) - Btp
btp (3) - No Lynch, Akumu, Not The Author
GeneX (1) - SounlyParanoid
granolaman (3) - 遊びは終わりだ!, Sruixan, Pinary
No Lynch (1) - Seedy
Palamedes (2) - Airey, Epamynondas
seastormjt (2) - GeneX, Crowstone
Sruixan (1) - Whoosh!
TehPilot (3) - Palamedes, Coldblooded, Agentblue
No Lynch (1) - Mathgirl277

Abstaining: Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, Doodley, Elize, Fragowump, granolaman, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mehgamehn, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Piester, ProfessorLizzrd, Seawyrm, TehPilot, witterBeetles

Speaking of not stopping being a thing

Airey (2) - Palamedes, Airey
Crowstone (1) - Crowstone
deadcrystal (1) - Deadcrystal
Seedy (1) - Mehga
Sruixan (1) - SoundlyParanoid
TehPilot (7) - Granolaman, Sruixan, Mathgirl, Whoosh!, ProfessorLizzard, Cyber95, Akumu

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Agentblue, Anacreon, Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, btp, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Doodley, Elize, Epamynondas, Fragowump, GeneX, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Not The Author, Piester, Pick Yer Poison, Pinary, Seawyrm, Seastormjt, Seedy, TehPilot, witterBeetles

A deadline would be a good thing to do at some point so how about... four days? 96 hours? Maybe a bit more or less to fit with a sane and reasonable time of day for me?
Let's make this a lil' more lively

Phonebooth: Beatbox this rave up

Also GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, GUYS! You have decided to take the logical course of action and give TehPilot the potato! Nice!

Potato: TehPilot