MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 1 (61/67)
WOAHH WHAHT HAHPAEN TO MY HAIR PICTURE IT GOT POSSESSED

SCHAAAAAAAZEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Yep i am a night talker.
doublepost:
i am throwing my vote on the the person with the japanese characters.
vote: japanese characters person

because how dare he have a name i cant say :P also bandwagons are cool.
RE: MURDERFIA: TWILIGHT 1 (62/67)
(03-30-2013, 10:41 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
The gun ban is OFF tonight. Players who will not be modkilled for nightposting may publicly activate a vig kill on any living player, sacrificing their own lives in the process.

Oh boy...

<Edit: Not a night-talker! Wasn't aware there was such a thing. Post is unmodified.>
NO....WAIT....TAKE ME WITH YOU.......INTO THE DAY............................

[Image: 11sczs8.png]
Ok almost all of the nightactions are in. Nighttalkers can opt to say they're done for the night to hasten things along if so they choose.
Unvote
Vote: Japanese things name
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
SOON I WILL FALL BACK INTO SLUMBER BUT DO NOT FORGET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fifth post

I'd have made it a lot more awesome, but I can't do that right now and night might end in the next few hours so.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
For serious, last call before I start writing up a flip list. Put yo' votes down, dawn's a-coming.
what happens if i post in this thread?
ixcalibur always remember that i will always be there for you

in your heart

that you don't have probably.
FIFTH POST SIXTH POST PARTYTIME

[Image: tumblr_mg0c89G5Zb1rwrxejo1_500.gif]

I don't really have a reason for living, and I'd much rather there be more deaths than people alive after N1.

Oh, and I'm a day doctor, which goes against the spirit of this game. And there's a high chance I'll die tonight without doing anything.

So.

I NIGHT DESPERADO SUIVIG WHOEVER THE RNG CHOOSES.

[Image: 88033_o_zpsb6534939.gif]

AND THE LUCKY ONE IS...

[Image: Sandra-Bullock-Opening-Envelope1.gif]

uh fuck let me just get this envelope open

bunny?

[Image: LMyaRmTwdKs-how-to-open-envelopes-bunny-...su.com.gif]

okay, thanks.

AND THE WINNER IS...

oh. Dragon Fogel. shit.

[Image: TyraReaction.gif]

I never wanted anyone to die. Crying Eagle
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 1 (58/67)
EVENT!!!

The infamous Dr. Steak. Sounds pretty badass, yeah? Nah, this poor dude was just a man doing a futile thing in a world of flying daggers and indiscriminate death. Dr. Steak cracked in the dead of night, and like any self-respecting Crook he drew his gun when the going got tough. The flinching was audible, if only because it punctuated the air as four other guns being cocked in unison and trained on the good doctor.

Steak just grinned a desperate grin, and dived out the nearest exit. Someone swore under their breath, and the rest of the Hollow chased him.

"Where'd he go?"

"Fuck."

BANG BANG BANG BANG

More swearing. More running. The four shades of the night congregate on a nightclub, shoving their way through the startled crowd who're fleeing the scene. The place is deserted other than Steak, clutching a still-smoking gun, and a warm body with four fresh vents bleeding at his feet.

"Shit," growls a Crook. He glances at his compatriots, who nod wordlessly. Such is the lawless law of the Crooks.

blam blam, blam blam.

Dragon Fogel has been killed by Garuru.

Dragon Fogel was No Children, by the Mountain Goats. He was a member of the nefarious Songfia. A spiteful, vindictive track with so little to lose it'd drag others down with it, he had the ability (once per game) to skip the next day phase and jump straight to the murder-fuelled night, gaining a bonus kill for his team in that second night. He could also sew one player to himself, dragging them to the grave when he went for no reason other than spite.

He was a MAFIA DAYSKIPPING SEAMSTRESS, and would have won when his-

A godawful shriek splits the night, a mechanical utterance incapable of being produced by man or beast on earth. The Crooks stumble out into the night again, now more of a greyish dawn incongruously lit up by a flaming wreckage coming screaming down from the heavens. The night mob dive for cover as it homes in on Dragon Fogel's resting spot, flattening the nightclub in a fiery explosion.

The nocturnals approach the wreckage, finding what looks like incinerated space junk. A satellite dragged from orbit. A zealous red light swings across a screen to glare at them, before it goes out for good.

Ixcaliber has GONE DOWN SWINGING with Dragon Fogel.

Ixcaliber was Satellite, by Rise Against - yet another track from Songfia. A track with equal and opposite fury to his killer's spite, his mission was to destroy the enemy like him from on high. He could redirect a meteorite onto some wrongdoer's head per day, and could perma-mason himself with another player at the beginning of the game.

He was a PERMAMASON DAYVIG, and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

Which brings us back to the dude responsible. Let's hear it for Dr. Mastersson, ladies and gents.

Garuru has been CROOKSECUTED for wanton gunplay.

[Image: asd107_032.jpg]
Garuru was Dr. Steak “Rob” Mastersson, doctor to the Crook's Hollow Mafia. He lacked the appetite for death like his fellow mafiosos, only dragged into it by the work history of his father (the one who named Steak after his favourite meal). Each day, he could head out after the nightly discussions and attend to a player, preventing their death for that day. Like all members of the Crook's Hollow Mafia, he carried a gun into nightly discussions and could shoot another player with it at the cost of his own life. Despite being a member of the mafia, the goal of the Crook's Hollow Mafia was to eliminate all Spies, and thus had a definition more in line with a town wincon.

He was a TOWN DAYDOCTOR CROOK and would win when all enemies of the town (and the CROOKS HOLLOW MAFIA) were eliminated.

Nightchat ends now. Malkytop has won the MEDAL. Nobody has been lynched. Daystart will begin when I've sorted out all the nightactions.
Murderfia Day 2: Flipping up to eleven

Ok, time to take stock. First up is curiousCat, who has apparently been doused in petrol and set alight. The sizeable collection of burnt-out matches testifies to someone not being very good at this, along with a trail of petrol. An enterprising lynch mobster follows the leak back to SoundlyParanoid's house, where you can find half a dozen empty petrol canisters lined up outside.

curiousCat has been KILLED.

[Image: 128975950064w.png]
curiousCat was Niall as Doc Scratch from Some Dersehunt with a side of Prime Intellect, and with a description as stupid as that you just know she harks from Meta Mafia. An obliterator and consequent PAIN IN THE ASS, had she survived N1 intact she could have matched a player with a role name at the start of D2, OBLITERATING them and gaining unpiercable protection. She had protection from most kills provided Prime Intellect #28 was alive - sadly, that fictional construct was not in this game (not even under that inkblot. Sorry!)

She was an OBLITERATOR, and would have won had she made four correct matches. curiousCat has LOST.

Next up is Dalmationer! Or what's left of him. As you open the door to his house, a terrible wailing comes from within, heralded by a prickle down the necks of everyone in the vicinity. This makes sense when you find out his identity:

Dalmationer has been KILLED.

SpoilerShow
Dalmationer was the representation of the MSPAF mafia player Wheeeeeeatthins, also of Meta Mafia. He was harmless to most when alive, but gains the ability to GRAVESLAM a player each day with an appropriate MULTIMEDIA ACCOMPANIMENT.

He was/is a TOWN POST MORTEM DAYVIG and wins when all enemies of the town are eliminated.

Who's next on the corpse pile? Iiiiiit's... Drakenforge! The poor sucker's had his eardrums ruptured and then mercifully stabbed through the face, seeing as bleeding out through your ears'd take forever.

Drakenforge has been KILLED.

[Image: 70eyr4.gif]
Drakenforge was All the Ninjas, specifically all the ninjas from the Forum Adventure Ninjas. He could send one of his many ninjas to kill someone each night, each with its own special effect (few of which entailed actually outright killing the sucker).

He was a TOWN VARIABLE VIGILANTE and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

And then there was Ed. His walls bear a vague resemblance to the late SleepingOrange's, at least in content; Ed's feature a lot more writing and screenshots of some ridiculous webcomic. His neck features a syringe with the plunger plunged all the way down.

Ed has been KILLED.

[img]Goddamnit no I tried to find something suitably amusing for this and just couldn't. Why is this a thing. Why.[/img]
Ed was the Romantic Speculation Thread, another threadrole from Moderator Mafia. He took shipping extremely seriously, but appreciated the creative energies of his mason, the Romantic Fanart Thread (SleepingOrange). While the pair were alive, they could have executed a one-shot dayvig on another player. Ed could also gain FANCREDS by guessing each night the following day's lynch target - if correct, he'd earn a FANCRED which could be spent to prevent the death of another player. An additional FANCRED was available by shipping two players in a quadrant and watching them act it out.

He was a TOWN ONE-SHOT-TAGTEAM MASON and DEATH-PREVENTING WARLOCK, and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

Haha goddamn that's a lot of town. What else have you guys been cooking up? Corpsing up? Gnauga, apparently. He's had a nasty run-in with the business end of a shotgun.

Gnauga has been KILLED.

Gnauga was Right Behind You, another member of the Songfia. His spylike tendencies let him take out the competition and leave no trace, making him a one-shot janitor for his scum team.

He was a MAFIA ONESHOT JANITOR and would win when his team outnumbered all other parties combined.

Annnnd then there's ParadoxGamer. Whatever killed him raided his fridge, stripped the place of anything with a caloric content, and ate most of him as well. Gross.

ParadoxGamer has been KILLED.

[Image: reed4.png]
ParadoxGamer was Reed Richards, from Marvelfia. An agent of anarchy out to cause nothing short of total mayhem, he could invent and gift items each night. These items could perform most any action he desired, but his pacifist nature prevented him from using lethal items himself (though he was fine palming them off to others).

He was a BODYSTACKER INVENTOR and would win if there were less than two players alive at endgame.

Unsure whether his death is helpful to their various clandestine causes or not, the crowd then looks for Purple Walrus, who they realise was oddly conspicuous in his absence. You find him lying out on the street outside his house with a dart to the eye, taking up a lot of space by virtue of being a giraffe.

Purple Walrus has been KILLED.

[Image: giraffe1.jpg?w=584]
Purple Walrus was the Secret Agent Ninja Carpenter Breakdancing Giraffe, one of the denizens of the Ideaosphere. A beast of many roles and many talents (including but not limited to spinning on his head, espionage, installing shelving, and being inconspicuous), he had little control over his powers and would randomly perform any one of a doctoring, copping, roleblocking, or kill on his target each night.

He was a TOWN RANDOMISED JACK OF ALL TRADES, and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

Vortor, on the other hand, bears no dart marks but appears to have been VIOLENTLY SCALPED. You also find a rubber godzilla suit in his house, which gives some explanation as to his identity.

Vortor has been KILLED.

[Image: b41a1c01ac24284b736388db2a921074.png?1364979296]
Vortor was Gojira, the villain of the week in Animetropolis and one of the poor bastards caught up in the events of TV Show Mafia. He filled two roles on the airwaves - half the time as a rampaging kaiju, the other half of the time as a dude on the set of a show about NEUTRINO KID'S righteous battles against rampaging kaiju. This made him a vanilla on odd-numbered nights, and a vigilante on even-numbered nights.

He was a TOWN EVEN-NIGHT VIG and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

Yewchung, meanwhile, sports a death-ray sized burn mark on his back, a face that looked like it was dragged at high speed into a very solid object, and a couple of voodoo pins laced with some kind of nasty poison stuck in his neck for good measure. You're pretty confident this one's dead, and the townies (and the denizens of Crooks Hollow) are pretty glad for it.

Yewchung has been KILLED.

[Image: norman-lloyd_2.JPG]
Yewchung was Willard Poppins, Saboteur and infiltrator of the Crook's Hollow Mafia. He wasn't nearly as kill-happy as either his comrades in spyhood or the ones he wanted to take down - his preference was to let thugs like them spell their own demise. Each day, he could choose a target. The target's day and night actions would be sabotaged, causing reversed or other unpleasant effects.

He was a SPY DAY-ROLEFUCKER and would win when his faction outnumbered all other factions combined.

Jacquerel is corpse #10!

Jacquerel has been KILLED.

[Image: FatDoctor.gif]
Jacquerel was Foster Erlenbush, malpracticioner of more medical procedures than you could count and one of the bastards responsiblef for the Quarantine at CJ Memorial Hospital. The one bit of surgery he had actual competence at was plastic surgery, and he could use this (once per game) to kill and hide a player, steal their appearance and alignment as seen by cops, and also their abilities if any.

He was a MAFIA ONESHOT JANITOR-ROLESTEALER, and would win when his faction outnumbered all others combined.

A closer examination of the body reveals some truly disturbing news:

Jacquerel has been infected with the VIRUS.

Doooooom.

In happier news, we've made it to the end of the D1 flips! Give it up for Mooglegirl, who was clubbed on the head with a blunt object. Her ears also appear to be bleeding.

Mooglegirl has been KILLED.

[Image: full.jpg]
Mooglegirl was Velvet Berentez, an honourable assassin who worked at Posteco. Taken to vigilantism, she still had enough honour to allow her victims a short right of reply - the content of which allowed her the decision to retract her kill and spare their life.

She was a TOWN LAST-WORDS-GIFTING-VIGILANTE and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

One unusual feature in the Velvet Berentez residence is another woman - this one alive. She's wearing oven mitts and definitely did not expect to see you here.

TehPilot is Amanda Smith, Homicidal Baker. A member of the Potato Cult, if she co-opts her team's nightkill then the victim is janitored and their identity is not revealed. Only one victim can be janitored at a time, however - if the ability is used repeatedly then old corpses will turn up and be identified by the mob.

That brings us to the end of D1's flips! With 47 alive, it takes 24 to lynch and 13 to soft lynch. Votals and other non-death errata up shortly.
(04-03-2013, 09:29 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Jacquerel has been infected with the VIRUS.
oh fuck
Conclusions:

Multiple Third Parties:
-Bodystackers
-Potato Cult

Multiple Scumteams:
-Profane
-Mafia

And good old Town:
-Town

Guessing the Potato was part of the Potato Cult: Which brings us to an interesting point - how did Mooglegirl know it was deadly? A lucky guess? We may never know.

And speaking of the Potato Cult: Vote: TehPilot
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS KILLED PRIMEBLITERATOR GRAVESLAMWHEAT AND REED RICHARDS IN A SINGLE NIGHT

NOTHING IS GOOD ANYMORE

[Image: JJQ9KnB.png]

N E C K S N A P S P R I M E D
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
EVENT(S)!!!

First thing is a DEADLY EDICT.

Quote:All players must include the phrase "God Save The Queen" in their SECOND post of D2. The post cannot start with "God" nor end in "Queen".

Failure to follow this edict will be PUNISHMENT. DEADLY PUNISHMENT.

Second thing is your daily dose of Nightly Tweets:
Quote:Hahaha omg Invader Zim is soooooo random!!!!! #waffles
Quote:Dairy Factory's triple-berry ripple is where it's at. #mmmm #frogurt

Third thing is ANOTHER POTATO.
[Image: potato.jpg]
Potato is up for election in the same way as the last one, you know the drill.

Fourth thing is a Phone booth.
[Image: -empty-run-down-broken-phone-booth--megen-mcauliffe.jpg]
You may all interact with the phone booth by writing interactions with the phone booth in bold, in the vein of Lick: Phone booth. I will attempt to resolve these actions as punctually as I am capable.

RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 1 (47/67)
Scrawl: "God Save The Queen" on Phone Booth
A brave new votals

遊びは終わりだ! (2) - Anacreon, Pick Yer Poison
btp (1) - No Lynch
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey

Abstaining: Agentblue, Akumu, Amosmyn, Anomaly, beruru, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, btp, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, Doodley, Elize, Epamynondas, Fragowump, GeneX, granolaman, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mathgirl277, Mehgamehn, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Not The Author, Palamedes, Piester, Pinary, ProfessorLizzrd, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, SoundlyParanoid, Sruixan, TehPilot, witterBeetles, Whimbrel, whoosh!

Tuber choosers

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Amosmyn, Anacreon, Anomaly, beruru, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, btp, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, Doodley, Elize, Epamynondas, Fragowump, GeneX, granolaman, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mathgirl277, Mehgamehn, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Not The Author, Palamedes, Piester, Pick Yer Poison, Pinary, ProfessorLizzrd, Seawyrm, Seastormjt, Seedy, Solaris, SoundlyParanoid, Sruixan, TehPilot, witterBeetles, Whimbrel, whoosh!
Push: Phone Booth

my sources tell me this is how to win
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (47/67)
Welp.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (47/67)
Oh look, the night votals carried over.
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (46/67)
EVENT!

Everyone notices 遊びは終わりだ! standing behind Solaris, mumbling to himself. After a moment, he seems to come to a conclusion, and shouts: "SOMEBODY'S ABOUT TO NEED A HOUSE CA-
...No oh my god that's terrible wait let me try again"

For an awkward minute or so, he cycles through other equally bad doctor-related one-liners. Finally he says 'Fuck it,' grabs Solaris's head by the ears(???) and twists. It unscrews like a lightbulb, and the freshly beheaded corpse of Solaris slumps to the floor. Thereafter, a mad cackle rings through the room for far more hours than is appropriate or necessary.

Me personally? I would've just gone with "Playtime is over." But people insist that bilingualism isn't a thing, and I must just be waiting to settle down with a nice language, so eh. The tyranny is over or somesuch.

Solaris has been killed.

[Image: 0428df3a59a911e29e1622000a9d0ec7_6.jpg]
I'm just going with this image because it was the first sensible-sized one on GIS for Ignanoo. It's basically as comprehensible as his actual appearance and it's 11pm and I have work tomorrow so haha who gives a rat's I will fight you
Solaris was Ignanoo, father of the heavens, lord of sevens, dressed to the nines, and a whole host of other appellations that generally illustrate him as a pretty cool guy in the Sleep-Deprived Mafia scene. He was, however, a GOD OF CASUAL DESTRUCTION and had to remind the lynch mob of it by OBLITERATING someone by matching their name with a particular role.

He was an OBLITERATOR and would have won had he successfully matched four players with their roles. Solaris has LOST.

Day proceeds as usual, 46 alive, 24 to lynch, 13 to soft. I am quietly begging that you refrain from dayactioning the shit out of each other while I'm asleep/at work for the next twelve hours.