Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In this game, you are an Eagle Time thread (of your choice) trying to get its share of glory in the vastness of Eagle Time. But alas, during a routine server update, you have been trapped in a subsubsubsubforum with a strange group of threads.

In this environment, it’s every thread for themself. Each hot upstart and ancient necroposting has their own agenda, and so do you. Can you survive until the revival of the server, or wreak havoc with this opportunity afforded to you?

Welcome to Shutdown Showdown, the Eagle Time throwdown.

THE RULES:
1. PM me a link to any ET thread. Using that, I will create your flavour and role.
2. Every once and awhile, there will be a vote to select someone to kill. Everyone alive gets one vote. Votes must be public, clearly indicated and preferably in bold. I will post a "cut-off" before I update, after which any votes are ignored ((and any edited posts that were edited afterwards as well)).
2b. When I make the update, the person who has the most votes is killed (if there is a tie, no one gets offed). All those who have the least votes get a secret item, because everyone loves them so much.
3. If you possess activatable special abilities, use the provided QuickTopic to select your target(s). You can change targets up until the cut-off post. Abilities that say "performed at the end of the Voting Phase" will happen after the Lynch and Gifting, but before the start of the next Voting Phase.
4. Any activatable items can be activated either publicly (in thread) or secretly (through PM or the provided QuickTopic). Activatables will always perform in order of activation.
5. The game will end when all surviving threads become the winners.

There is no limit to the number of players who can join, and the more who join the more fun it will be.

Signups will last until the 21st of December, which is when the game will likely start. (Also, on the 22nd I will be very out of it so modaction will be delayed for that day)

Player Listing:
  1. kilozombie - "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
  2. a52 - (Smelly) deep ruin architectural exploration: the uncovering of deeply ruined architecture
  3. LordlyHour - (Dreamer of the Dead (empty)) (Lucid Dreamer) (Amalgam) A Poet’s Corpse
  4. Joe Starman - (Dreamer of the Dead (empty)) (Lucid Dreamer) (Lucid Dreamer) (Amalgam) BIRD SANCTUARY
  5. Robust Laser - Tragedy Looper
  6. Myeth - (Dreamer of the Dead (empty)) (ASCENDED) Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life
  7. Gatr - (Dreamer of the Dead (empty)) (Amalgam) The Most Forgotten Pokémon
  8. Wheat - (Key Person) (Amalgam) Good Patent Ideas
  9. Kieros - (Amalgam) 18x59
  10. Schazer - (Amalgam) (Smelly) Introductions: The Inauguraling
  11. Seawyrm - (Smelly) Shutdown Showdown
  12. Mirdini - (Amalgam) Shank a Bitch 3
  13. Robottobt - [Forest]
  14. Justice Watch - (Smelly) How many different people are willing to say the same message in a row? (rec: 16)
  15. awkwardcarapace - (Dreamer of the Dead (empty)) (Smelly) is this thread id 2000?
  16. wiltingMyosotis - MY KINGDOM
  17. Superficial - (Amalgam) Dismal Sands (it's back)

Note: This will be more thoroughly updated later.

Voting Phase 1 Start
Voting Phase 1 End / Voting Phase 2 Start
Voting Phase 2 End / Voting Phase 3 Start
Voting Phase 3 End / Voting Phase 3B Start
Voting Phase 3B End / Voting Phase 3C Start
Voting Phase 3C End / Voting Phase 4C Start
Voting Phase 4C End / Voting Phase 5C Start
Voting Phase 5C End / Voting Phase 6C Start
Voting Phase 6C End / Voting Phase 7C Start
Voting Phase 7C End / Voting Phase 8C Start
Voting Phase 8C End / Voting Phase 9C Start
Voting Phase 9C End / Voting Phase 10C Start
Voting Phase 10C End / Voting Phase 11C Start
Voting Phase 11C End / GAME END
END STATS
RE: Shutdown Showdown - Signups!
me.
S.M.U.R.K

(Sign Me Up, Radical Koolkid)
You have my keyboard.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
Hellope.
im uP 4 THIS
SpoilerShow
I'm a very good thread. Psychedelic spider-silk is how strong my thread is.

I will protect those loyal to me, and do very abstract things to those who are not. Keep me in your subconscious.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
I am very excited for this game; I've already planned out some very fun mechanics and planned some roles! If you're on the fence whether you should join this silly romp, fall off the fence and into the pasture of strange items, enticing gimmicks and meta humour beyond your mildest expectations.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
well okay i suppose this is far enough from a mafia game for me to join
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Yes I shall
isittoolatetochangemythread
SpoilerShow
I uh
Oh, okay, I guess maybe.
Myeth, you can change your thread. Just send me a new PM and I'll update your choice.

This goes for anyone who has a sudden change of heart. It's better to change sooner rather than later, though.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Im so damn ready
SpoilerShow
I'm in, but am probably only sending in my thread on the 20th of december when I am Somewhat Less Stressed
Sounds good.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This seems pretty cool!
i am ready
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
I would like to announce that the game might not start exactly on the 21st, just in case I don't finish all them roles. I am making some very neat roles for you all, and this game is certainly going to have a number of shenanigans.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Truly, this game is a dream-- I can't wait to sift through it as your Dreamseer.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
HECK YEAH!! Take your time reyweld!
SpoilerShow
i'll join!!
Anyone who hasn't signed up but wants to, your window of opportunity dwindles!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
May I try? :0
Also should I pm you a thread now or when the game starts
You should PM Reyweld a thread ASAP! He needs to design your role based on the thread you give, so the game can't start without it.