>>>1) GAY!
2) GAYG A
3) YGAYGA
4) YGAYGA YG AYGAYGA?
5) YGAYG
<<<
RE: Post making contest 6.0
look, I REALLY don't want to go through the entire thread to find the post that dictated a new host, can some like, SHOW ME IiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitTTTTTTTTTTTTT;;;;;;;;;;;
oh hey
Traditionally the person who wins a round has first refusal on hosting the next round.

Or, um, if you were just looking for where the most recent ruleset started here you go.

Also here's a document with all the previous rulesets and links to previous rounds.
The
Them
Theme
(10-09-2017, 03:58 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »1) GAY!
2) GAYG A
3) YGAYGA
4) YGAYGA YG AYGAYGA?
5) YGAYG

CONGRATJEMIMALTSHENS, YOU WON!!

Here were the rules:

1. blue
2. CAPS
3. !
4. gay
5. Short (under 180 characters p much)

You win: a happy meal!
SpoilerShow
After all this time I finally get to use the ruleset I made back before the PMC died. Thanks go to Wheat for reviving this mess I guess. Happymelon

This ruleset is called 'Ixcaliber's Spectacular Catastrophe' and this post passes all the rules, every single one. But obviously I can't win my own round so good luck everyone. Try your best I believe you can crack this one.
(10-09-2017, 07:40 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »After all this time I finally get to use the ruleset I made back before the PMC died. Thanks go to Wheat for reviving this mess I guess. Happymelon

This ruleset is called 'Ixcaliber's Spectacular Catastrophe' and this post passes all the rules, every single one. But obviously I can't win my own round so good luck everyone. Try your best I believe you can crack this one.

This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 but is not a winning post because it's my own post and that would be unfair.

Also please note for the purpose of this round judgement posts do not count as passing or failing any rules.
(10-09-2017, 07:40 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »After all this time I finally get to use the ruleset I made back before the PMC died. Thanks go to Wheat for reviving this mess I guess. Happymelon

SpoilerShow
(10-09-2017, 07:51 AM)Wheat Wrote: »This post has a z in it. A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike

Let's 'Ride The Whale'. (The Whale is slang for the sensation one gets from making posts in PMC.)

This post passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 07:55 AM)Wheat Wrote: »After all this time I finally get to use the ruleset I made back before the PMC died. Thanks go to Ixcaliber for reviving this mess I guess. Meloncooly

This ruleset is called 'Wheatwheatwheatwheat's Spectacular Catastrophe' and this post passes all the rules, every single one. But obviously I can't win my own round so good luck everyone. Try your best I believe you can crack this one.

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(10-09-2017, 07:58 AM)Myeth Wrote: »

This post passes rule 5.
(10-09-2017, 08:10 AM)Wheat Wrote: »enter the
Quadtangular Embattlement Colosseum

[Image: ep2q91.png]

This post passes no rules.
'Ixcaliber's rules, every single one.

get this
I believe you can't win
This ruleset
Try your crack before the PMC died But obviously After Wheat passes all the mess I guess.
I called this good Catastrophe'
luck finally is the best post go to

one. Spectacular ruleset and this can use all my time

Thanks everyone
I own

this reviving made
so . I round back to . for
The opening post passes all the rules, but quoting it doesn't work.

This suggests that the rules are based on things which can change - except, perhaps, Rule 5.

The
Them
Theme

This is a haiku.
The post as a whole is not.
But these three lines are.
Dragon Fogel's
(10-09-2017, 08:16 AM)Wheat Wrote: »This is sentence one. After this comes sentence two.

I put a third sentence in here, right here. Finally there is a fourth sentence. But then a fifth sentence came along?

This post passes rule 1

(10-09-2017, 08:18 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Enter the 'Quadtangular Embattlement Colosseum'. There you can do things. The things include battling and dying. Then you become a ghost. This post is now a ghost post

(10-09-2017, 08:21 AM)Wheat Wrote: »This is sentence one. After this comes sentence two.

I put a third sentence in here, right here. Finally there is a fourth sentence. But then a fifth sentence came along!

(10-09-2017, 08:25 AM)Schazer Wrote: »'Ixcaliber's rules, every single one.

get this
I believe you can't win
This ruleset
Try your crack before the PMC died But obviously After Wheat passes all the mess I guess.
I called this good Catastrophe'
luck finally is the best post go to

one. Spectacular ruleset and this can use all my time

Thanks everyone
I own

this reviving made
so . I round back to . for

(10-09-2017, 08:37 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »The opening post passes all the rules, but quoting it doesn't work.

This suggests that the rules are based on things which can change - except, perhaps, Rule 5.

The
Them
Theme

This is a haiku.
The post as a whole is not.
But these three lines are.

This post passes rule 1. By the way I promise that none of these rules are dependent on any previous rules.

(10-09-2017, 08:39 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Dragon Fogel's

dab dab
pickle lotion astral knife
Tripple dipple nipple
SpoilerShow
attempt endeavor experiment
attempt finangle postulate
(10-09-2017, 09:10 AM)Myeth Wrote: »dab dab

(10-09-2017, 09:15 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pickle lotion astral knife

(10-09-2017, 09:16 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Tripple dipple nipple

(10-09-2017, 09:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »attempt endeavor experiment

(10-09-2017, 09:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »attempt finangle postulate

(10-09-2017, 09:59 AM)Wheat Wrote: »This is sentence one. After this comes sentence two.

I put a third sentence in here, right here. Finally there is a fourth sentence. But then a fifth sentence came along?

(10-09-2017, 10:09 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
Quote:By the way I promise that none of these rules are dependent on any previous rules.
Do any of the rules change based on previous posts or the post number?

This post passes no rules. Post number is completely irrelevant to this ruleset.

The specific requirement to pass a post change based on previous posts but the way and the reason a rule is passed remains the same throughout.

(10-09-2017, 10:10 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Frempian physics professor says: "things go down some time's." Doip A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike

(10-09-2017, 10:20 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Mercury
Venus
Little blue boy
Mars
*****asteroidz go hre**
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
*****more asteroids*****

This post passes rule 3.

(10-09-2017, 10:21 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
Quote:Eagle Time » Board Message

Eagle Time
The specified thread does not exist.

I've been wondering why "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" isn't just "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog"?

It trims two letters and is honestly a pretty basic change that the guy (whoever they were) missed.

Bite me Mark Dunn.
Sig:
SpoilerShow