All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19

All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19
RE: All Night Laundry - In which the show is off the road - 2017-07-05
We can't afford to do nothing. Can we? I mean, we've got to resist this thing, and this is the only way we can do it.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.
RE: All Night Laundry - In which metaphors run away - 2017-07-06
UPDATE - 1509 - In which metaphors run away
"Septic Time" is the most awesome band name of the decade. I think it would be a fusion of death metal and steampunk.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
>Hey now wait a moment, if time travel helps the botfly, why doesn't it just have Gregor time travel a whole lot? We've seen he can do it.
UPDATE - 1510 - In which Bina boops
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Kendra falls, with style - 2017-07-08
UPDATE - 1511 - In which Kendra falls, with style
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Kendra retains her feet - 2017-07-09
UPDATE - 1512 - In which Kendra retains her feet
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Kendra retains her feet - 2017-07-09
As long as they know they shouldn't be there, that's a step in the right direction.
RE: All Night Laundry - In which of course there's joggers - 2017-07-10
UPDATE - 1513 - In which of course there's joggers
RE: All Night Laundry - In which joggers go home - 2017-07-11
UPDATE - 1514 - In which joggers go home
What are they doing outside the Joggers' Sanctuary anyway? They could be reported.
You forgot to link today's update here.
RE: All Night Laundry - In which the phone is still kicking - 2017-07-13
@Fellow: Yup! I update in like four places so I miss one of them once and a while.

UPDATE - 1515 - In which Kendra heads inside
UPDATE - 1516 - In which the phone is still kicking
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Kendra turns off the phone - 2017-07-14
UPDATE - 1517 - In which Kendra turns off the phone
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Kendra turns off the phone - 2017-07-14
Wow. It's insane to me how many people catch up each update. There's been so many new readers!
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
RE: All Night Laundry - In which it's not abandoned - 2017-07-15
UPDATE - 1518 - In which it's not abandoned

@Zephyr: Advertising yo! I have been steadily running adds through Project Wonderful, and it works pretty well. :)
RE: All Night Laundry - In which it's not abandoned - 2017-07-15
Look what you stepped in!
RE: All Night Laundry - In which it's not something gross - 2017-07-16
UPDATE - 1519 - In which it's not something gross
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Kendra finds another piece - 2017-07-18
UPDATE - 1520 - In which Kendra can't reschedule
UPDATE - 1521 - In which Kendra finds another piece
Those links go to 1519.
Review mental checklist. Are there any other paradoxes you need to resolve now?
RE: All Night Laundry - In which she is, surprisingly, not a monster - 2017-07-19
UPDATE - 1522 - In which she is, surprisingly, not a monster

Blarg! I need to find a way to automate this 'cause I keep mucking it up and it takes like fifteen minutes to post to all the places I mirror this every day. :(
RE: All Night Laundry - In which she is, surprisingly, not a monster - 2017-07-19
I don't trust the gift shop lady. "It's working ... for the moment."

HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THE MOMENT?
RE: All Night Laundry - In which time travel is good for something - 2017-07-20
UPDATE - 1523 - In which time travel is good for something
RE: All Night Laundry - In which time travel is good for something - 2017-07-20
So if you buy a beaver with a dollar, then the clerk deposits the dollar at the bank, then you rob the bank and travel back in time to give her the dollar, where did the dollar come from?