You have been TRICKED.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
You have been TRICKED.
RE: You have been TRICKED.
oh wait bob's a charlatan forgot about that for a minute there
(12-05-2016, 08:05 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »oh wait bob's a charlatan forgot about that for a minute there

Rude. I have been the most forthcoming in my tricks! Thank you much.

A neatly wrapped package arrives at your door. On it, there is a note:

"Dont open this one! It is a trick! <3 btp"

Now, it could be a trick...or it could be 7 discord bots all playing All-Star simultaneously. The question is, do you trust me to trick you?

Well? Do you?
i got tricked, hmm. 2 times? because 2 of those links were 1062 then one was 2032 and that one got me. then i clicked on trump claims not expecting it to be a domain.

the other one was a youtube link so that wasnt a trick. im pretty sure.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
(12-05-2016, 11:23 AM)Gatr Wrote: »the other one was a youtube link so that wasnt a trick. im pretty sure.
As long as you didn't Skip any Ad's, you should be in the clear.

You know I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I do know of at least one club.
Someone's paying for all these domains...
does it count as being tricked if your thread subscriptions take you here every day
I hope not
I clicked a spoiler linking to a quote of this thread.

Does it count?

Honor prevails...
i knew exactly where btp was linking me and clicked ANYWAY, FUCK DA POLICE
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I have been so thoroughly burned by Credit I must now post here out of recompense.

As they passed through my 404 redirect my hit tracker spiked in accordance with the digital middle finger taking down the man.

Like Ebenezer Scrooge, I must now be haunted by 3 naggy ghosts to amend my tricky ways.
I've been had
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I don't even know whose sig it was but I middle clicked to scroll, it was apparently over a link, and this opened up in the new tab.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
this is the worst secrets club ever
F[Image: avatar_296.png?dateline=1324809378]Ck9
i, uhh. i kinda clicked on the last page of this thread because i had posted in it and i hadnt read the latest post so i wanted to mark it read. but i didnt even see that it was the tricked thread. i think i just tricked myself
Forgot to mention that I got tricked in Tee KO a couple nights ago by I think it was awkwardCarapace, then I decided to pass on the good vibes and make sure everyone else got tricked
DANG IT

(sorry, would have posted sooner but my internet was being bad)
i feel like i've been tricked
i've tricked myself
I'm sorry, Kaynato does this have anything to do with the fact that apparently you can change your username font and shading now?

Is this a thing that I just never noticed until now? Where did this dark power come from?
No, admins can assign custom code to usernames if the users are in a specific group.

Kaynato put together some code for me that's going to make selecting posts and splitting up the Post Making Contest thread much easier and much less RSI-inducing so I offered to give them a little vanity thing as a thank you
Why the hell is eagle-tim.com a copy of You have been TRICKED. in an iframe that doesn't even target the actual thread but a copy of it on btp's servers?

Also, goddammit.

EDIT: Okay, this whole thing makes no sense and I'm not even gonna question it. *scratches head*
am i supposed to put something here | &#x1f4a1; the lights come up again &#x1f4a1;