The 2am thread

The 2am thread
RE: The 2am thread
The importance of being your own bitch, maybe not an exclusive dealio but definitely worth an annual access pass, a novel indubitably by Oscar Wilde
I could have gone to bed, but instead I fed Ahri like a zillion times and lost our team the game.

At least it wasn't Ranked.
i have work at 9 am and i have made poor decisions
I CANFINALLY POST HERE I DIDNT MISS THE TIME WINDOW

ASDGSDDGSFDHFSG
What up my dudes, i just hit level 200 on overwatch so now i can't play till the halloween event drops

pray for me
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
i dont know how long i can keep myself happy lol
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
Oh shoot, what up, I just came back from a midnight run to the local walmart and it's 2am. Here here.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
i've become nocturnal again
mum and ren have been moving things out of the house and they're sorting most of it out when i'm in auckland so i don't need to stress

its nice but also i still feel kinda like i have no control
You must be registered to view this content.
Here we am
Been dwelling on bad things for a week and a half now

I had a day off where I did jack shit, and completely forgot about a 5pm appointment until 9pm

I'm gonna call them in the morning and apologise/reschedule but I was pretty keen on actually self-harming/heading to bed without food or dry laundry to teach my stupid ass a lesson

Thank god for grandaxin, it rly took the edge off until half an hour ago when I acknowledged I don't care enough about my wellbeing or functionality at work to sleep at a decent hour
I had a really good, genuinely happy day yesterday and now I'm back to dwelling on the ways I detest and resent people

I'm so tired of my own internal thoughts having nothing to contribute to the world but nastiness and vitriol

I'm tired of holding onto thoughts I don't want to express

I'm tired of only having capacity to hurt and disappoint
I'm fixated on how everything seems to be breaking down, rotting, senescing and I don't have the energy or the suspension of disbelief to maintain things as they are
I wish I was tougher than this cuz I know people are going to read this and worry and, if I don't have the energy to make people happy I'll settle for minimizing the stress+worry+negative thoughts I cause people

But I don't think I've made a genuine emotional connection with anyone in a week and a half beyond action-derived momentary camaraderie

And I've been losing my goddamned mind it feels like

So, sorry
[1:59 AM] Sruixan: It is 2am. I just nipped out to the kitchen to get a drink and in doing so scared the shit out of the guy who'd been sat in the common room for long enough for the motion-sensing lights to go off
[1:59 AM] Sruixan: and, um, vice versa
[1:59 AM] Sruixan: so now at least I am acquainted with one more person who lives in this building
[2:04 AM] DragonFogel: Isn't there a thread you can post that in?
[2:04 AM] Sruixan: oh yeah
[2:04 AM] Sruixan: shit I'd actually forgotten
how the fuck has it taken me this long to realise that I tack a couple of letters onto any integral with respect to s to make it an integral with respect to shit

and why did I call the thing that ended up in my integrand "bullshit" I literally had the integral of bullshit with respect to shit between x^gamma and infinity because unfortunately I was doing a serious problem with serious numbers thank god this was in rough

so the indefinite integral would be a bull times half a shit squared, plus a constant nagging

that is definitely how maths works
YouTube is a toxic poison that seeps into your veins and spreads throughout your body,
and then, before you know it, ALL THE TIME FOR SLEEPING is GONE.
GONE.
FOREVER.
Hours upon hours of sleep that will never happen ever.

How can this Russian man sing like this? I do not understand it. He has such great dexterity of the lip.
If only I could share in this astounding talent.
If only.
the dummy is thrown with deadly force
I have been "ordered" to post here.
You know what's a fun and not-at-all-gross experience? (warning: gross and not-at-all-fun experience in spoiler)

SpoilerShow
I SURE LOVE EXTRA LIFE 24 HOUR STREAMS ONLY SIX HOURS LEFT TO GO WATCH
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I'm pretty tired.

BUT I'M PRETTIER WHEN I'M AWAKE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Yeah, I'm watching a bunch of comedians play a stupidly boring game for charity when I should really be sleeping. You gotta problem?
am i supposed to put something here | 💡 the lights come up again 💡
Damn, I thought I was right on 2 am. That'll teach me.
am i supposed to put something here | 💡 the lights come up again 💡