• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest: easier mode
RE: Post making contest: easier mode
(08-10-2016, 12:20 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Fact Seagull g0m

Vaguely approaches rule 1.
(07-31-2016, 07:25 AM)a52 Wrote: »Post Making Contest
Good Patent Ideas
The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
fuck,
Swamped

Eagle Time

Fact Seagull g0m

Lankie Wrote:Winky

Fremp

Lubrication

What if I were to say "Welcome To Space Consortium"?

screaming into the endless void

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY

Vote:Dragon Fogel

Arkal coughed as the smoke dispersed through the room, and quickly covered his mouth.

Can't work like this, he thought. Better get out and look for a better workshop.

He walked towards the door, ignoring everyone in his way, stopping only to pick up one of the stone playing pieces Xadrez had discarded. He examined it once he was safely in the hall.

Hmm. Looks like quartzite. Nice craftsmanship. Not sure I can use it for anything more than decoration, though... well, might as well hang on to it anyways.

Arkal stuffed the chess piece into a pouch and walked down the hallway. The walls of this building were made of unfamiliar metal - he would have to look at acquiring some later. Perhaps he could construct some tool for that purpose.

He paused as he saw a small machine stop by a wall, upon which the words "FRIEND COMPUTER CAN KISS MY A" were written - the sentence seemed to have been finished with a splatter of blood.

The machine directed a blast of flame at the words, slowly obscuring them. Arkal looked on with great interest.

He unlocked the chain holding his anvil to his back, and slammed it on the floor with great force. Then he did the same with his forge. He walked over to the strange machine, and picked it up once its flame stopped.

"You'll make a fine mace," he said to it admiringly, as he placed the scrubot on the anvil and began hammering at its outer covering.

This post passes all the rules!
(08-10-2016, 12:23 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
Good Patent Ideas
fuck,
Swamped

Eagle Time

Fact Seagull g0m

Fremp

Lubrication

Arkal coughed as the smoke dispersed through the room, and quickly covered his mouth.

Can't work like this, he thought. Better get out and look for a better workshop.

He walked towards the door, ignoring everyone in his way, stopping only to pick up one of the stone playing pieces Xadrez had discarded. He examined it once he was safely in the hall.

Hmm. Looks like quartzite. Nice craftsmanship. Not sure I can use it for anything more than decoration, though... well, might as well hang on to it anyways.

Arkal stuffed the chess piece into a pouch and walked down the hallway. The walls of this building were made of unfamiliar metal - he would have to look at acquiring some later. Perhaps he could construct some tool for that purpose.

He paused as he saw a small machine stop by a wall, upon which the words "FRIEND COMPUTER CAN KISS MY A" were written - the sentence seemed to have been finished with a splatter of blood.

The machine directed a blast of flame at the words, slowly obscuring them. Arkal looked on with great interest.

He unlocked the chain holding his anvil to his back, and slammed it on the floor with great force. Then he did the same with his forge. He walked over to the strange machine, and picked it up once its flame stopped.

"You'll make a fine mace," he said to it admiringly, as he placed the scrubot on the anvil and began hammering at its outer covering.

Passes 2, 3 technically, 4, and 5.
Vaguely points in the direction of 1.
Good Patent Ideas
fuck,
Swamped

Eagle Time

Fact Seagull g0m

Fremp

Lubrication

What are birds?

Is g0m a bird?

g0ms are birds.
(08-10-2016, 12:26 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
Good Patent Ideas
fuck,
Swamped

Eagle Time

Fact Seagull g0m

Fremp

Lubrication

What are birds?

Is g0m a bird?

g0ms are birds.

Rules:
1. "What are birds": Post must either ask what birds are or contain a guess about what birds are.
2. Mafia: Post must include a vote for someone who has posted this round (includes me).
3. Adventures: Post must include a suggestion. I eventually interpreted this to mean, more or less, "post has a line that uses imperative tense". The technical pass was "fuck," in a52's thread list.
4. Grand Battles: Post must include prose in colored text. Has to be prose. I counted the Monitor's bold-only for that particular post.
5. Post-Making Contest: Post must assert that rules have been passed or broken.
Honestly I feel like it shouldn't have taken us as long as it did to crack that ruleset...

But anyway, who's ready for another themed round? This round is themed on one of my favourite video game soundtracks. I hope everyone has a good time. This post passes rule 2.
Indiana Jones just can't stop falling down.

Beep boop.
(08-10-2016, 03:58 PM)Lankie Wrote: »Indiana Jones just can't stop falling down.

Beep boop.

Indiana Jones is a hecking clutz but sadly this post does not pass any rules.
Hey Ix.
(08-10-2016, 04:35 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Hey Ix.

Passes rule 2
Fact Seagull g0m
(08-10-2016, 05:07 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Fact Seagull g0m

Passes no rules :(
Fact Seagull Ix
GET THE POWER.
NINTENDO POWER.
(08-10-2016, 05:32 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Fact Seagull Ix

Passes no rules. A real edge case for 2 though.

(08-10-2016, 05:33 PM)Lankie Wrote: »GET THE POWER.
NINTENDO POWER.

Passes no rules.
Fact Seagull Ix
(08-10-2016, 06:08 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Fact Seagull Ix

Passes no rules.
Hey Ix.
(08-10-2016, 06:23 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Hey Ix.

Hi Aks. You passed rule 2. Good job
Hey, hey Ix, buddy, pal, hey, my boi.

What is your favourite videogame soundtrack?
Salutations, Ixcaliber.
(08-10-2016, 06:43 PM)Lankie Wrote: »Hey, hey Ix, buddy, pal, hey, my boi.

What is your favourite videogame soundtrack?

Passes rule 2. Honestly I'm not sure whether just telling everyone which soundtrack this round is based off is the way to go. This is the easier post making contest after all but there should still be a certain level of challenge.

Not that I'm saying this becomes super easy the moment you have that tracklist but... look I'm really bad at puzzle balance.

If the thread continues to struggle to pass anything other than rule 2 (once people have tried posting actual different things) then I'll up and reveal the source but until then I will tell you I have posted songs from this soundtrack somewhere in the 400+ pages of the PMC if that helps.

(08-10-2016, 06:58 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Salutations, Ixcaliber.

Hi Aks. Your post passes no rules.
yikes + fremp =
fryeikemps
Sig:
SpoilerShow
xxxx
^^^^
Desierto