Passes rule 2
RE: Post making contest
ai
Uncopyrightable, 10459.
(07-14-2016, 08:24 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »ai

Passes rule 2

(07-14-2016, 08:26 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Uncopyrightable, 10459.

Passes rule 2
Dermatoglyphics, 15768.
(07-14-2016, 08:29 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Dermatoglyphics, 15768.

Also passes rule 2
Wait, ţhàť's wĥáŧ ruĺe 2 ìś?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(07-14-2016, 08:37 PM)Akumu Wrote: »1234567890

Fact Seagull g0m

This passes rule 2

(07-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Wait, ţhàť's wĥáŧ ruĺe 2 ìś?

This passes rules 2 and 4

(07-14-2016, 08:42 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »

Fact Seagull g0m

This post passes none of the rules
a b c d
(07-14-2016, 08:43 PM)Akumu Wrote: »a b c d

Passes rule 2
"a b c d"
AÀÁÂÃÄÅĀĂĄǍǞǠǺȦΆΑАᴀᴬḀẠẢẤẦẨẪẬẮẰẲẴẶἈἉἊἋἌἍἎἏᾈᾉᾊᾋᾌᾍᾎᾏᾸᾹᾺΆᾼ₳
(07-14-2016, 08:45 PM)Akumu Wrote: »"a b c d"

Passes none of the rules

(07-14-2016, 08:46 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »AÀÁÂÃÄÅĀĂĄǍǞǠǺȦΆΑАᴀᴬḀẠẢẤẦẨẪẬẮẰẲẴẶἈἉἊἋἌἍἎἏᾈᾉᾊᾋᾌᾍᾎᾏᾸᾹᾺΆᾼ₳

This post probably passes rule 2
This is update #186.

(07-14-2016, 04:44 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »Nice!! I had a great time playing it and I hope you will share your experience.

I had intended to do one of my list liveblogs, but sadly once I'd started I found it impossible to tab-out. It's probably for the best, because I got quite engrossed anyway. Made it to the "exit" with 2:42 left on the clock, though I did waste about five minutes when I got one of the new Neko Atsume cats and rushed downstairs to show my mum. And I wasn't exactly intending to worry about time anyway; early on I kept wandering about all over the place, doing things I'm still not convinced I should have been doing at the time. That purple cube in the gallery-esque room had more time devoted to it than it probably should have for instance... there's something secrety going on with purple cubes, from what I gather, since I found another one at the bottom of the blue "elevator" shaft and swear blind there was a third in an earlier location that I have forgotten how to find...

...because I am getting lost so much. I got lost after seeing the blue not-gun for the first time. I got lost after acquiring it. I got lost after seeing the green one for the first time. I got lost after acquiring that too. I'd just got lost after seeing the yellow one for the third time before I stopped for dinner, though to be precise I'd just wasted a while buggering about in a big, recently discovered room with a yellow cube, a small box and a large box (I did not achieve much, as expected) and then on my way back from there I came across the "HMM..." gap again and very nearly got across it by copying the yellow cubes in green, something I was not convinced I was supposed to be doing but was having a go at anyway...

I am loving the puzzles. I am not loving how much I am getting lost. I am loving the ideas I am getting from this. I am not loving how tempted I am to pick it up again right now when I'm trying to bring my bedtime back down to a reasonable point...

End of message.
(07-14-2016, 10:14 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #186.

(07-14-2016, 04:44 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »Nice!! I had a great time playing it and I hope you will share your experience.

I had intended to do one of my list liveblogs, but sadly once I'd started I found it impossible to tab-out. It's probably for the best, because I got quite engrossed anyway. Made it to the "exit" with 2:42 left on the clock, though I did waste about five minutes when I got one of the new Neko Atsume cats and rushed downstairs to show my mum. And I wasn't exactly intending to worry about time anyway; early on I kept wandering about all over the place, doing things I'm still not convinced I should have been doing at the time. That purple cube in the gallery-esque room had more time devoted to it than it probably should have for instance... there's something secrety going on with purple cubes, from what I gather, since I found another one at the bottom of the blue "elevator" shaft and swear blind there was a third in an earlier location that I have forgotten how to find...

...because I am getting lost so much. I got lost after seeing the blue not-gun for the first time. I got lost after acquiring it. I got lost after seeing the green one for the first time. I got lost after acquiring that too. I'd just got lost after seeing the yellow one for the third time before I stopped for dinner, though to be precise I'd just wasted a while buggering about in a big, recently discovered room with a yellow cube, a small box and a large box (I did not achieve much, as expected) and then on my way back from there I came across the "HMM..." gap again and very nearly got across it by copying the yellow cubes in green, something I was not convinced I was supposed to be doing but was having a go at anyway...

I am loving the puzzles. I am not loving how much I am getting lost. I am loving the ideas I am getting from this. I am not loving how tempted I am to pick it up again right now when I'm trying to bring my bedtime back down to a reasonable point...

End of message.

Passes rule 5
...what was the last thing that passed rule 5? I have not been paying much attention, but I don't believe I've seen all that many rule 5 passes...
This is update #186.

End of message.
...that seems like an incredibly inconvenient cargo cult post...
(07-14-2016, 10:19 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »...what was the last thing that passed rule 5? I have not been paying much attention, but I don't believe I've seen all that many rule 5 passes...

The first post not made by me passed rule 5 and that's about it yeah

Passes no rules

(07-14-2016, 10:20 PM)Akumu Wrote: »This is update #186.

End of message.

Passes no rules

(07-14-2016, 10:20 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »...that seems like an incredibly inconvenient cargo cult post...

Passes no rules
(07-14-2016, 08:48 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »
(07-14-2016, 08:46 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »AÀÁÂÃÄÅĀĂĄǍǞǠǺȦΆΑАᴀᴬḀẠẢẤẦẨẪẬẮẰẲẴẶἈἉἊἋἌἍἎἏᾈᾉᾊᾋᾌᾍᾎᾏᾸᾹᾺΆᾼ₳

It does if 2 ìś whaţ Ì ťĥínk îŧ ïŝ.
Oh look, new page.
(07-14-2016, 10:39 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
(07-14-2016, 08:48 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »

It does if 2 ìś whaţ Ì ťĥínk îŧ ïŝ.

This post doesn't pass any of the rules

(07-14-2016, 10:42 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Oh look, new page.

This post doesn't pass any of the rules