This post passes rules 2 and 5.
RE: Post making contest
?on ,txet sdrawkcab ekil llits uoY ?txet sdrawkcab tuoba woh ,oS
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
lubrication
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
(06-13-2016, 03:14 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »?on ,txet sdrawkcab ekil llits uoY ?txet sdrawkcab tuoba woh ,oS

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-13-2016, 03:35 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »lubrication

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.
bc
(06-13-2016, 04:59 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »bc

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4 and 5.
This is a test of what is a rule.
(06-13-2016, 05:11 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »This is a test of what is a rule.

a
bb
ccc
dddd
sal had a salsa salad
128 sausages cooked.

I think I'm getting the hang of World 5's gimmick, but we'll see how long that holds up.
(06-13-2016, 12:04 AM)Akumu Wrote: »Okay, it has been far too long without any rules! Post some things and I will tell you which rules were passed.

This post passes rules three and five.

bc
oh oops, i somehow missed page 228, i thought we were still on fogel's round
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
This is update #134.
  1. I'm beginning to see a, uh, point of light on the horizon. It's getting larger. I'm getting some pretty good oscillations.
  2. The holts are nearly always close to the sea, in fallen boulders, old ruins, in cliffs, or at the top of a stack like this.
  3. Most of us are tinkers, some of us tailors, and we've got candlesticks and lots of cocktail sticks!
  4. *this is an instrumental album, except for the one vocal sample you know full well I can't entirely figure out*
  5. So tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin, I promised my girlfriend I'd pick up the violin!
  6. *this is also an instrumental album, though the artist is heard to say "one, two, three, go!" at the start of the very first track*
  7. Behind these two hills here, there's a pool. And when I'm swimming in through a tunnel, I shut my eyes...
  8. I think you'd remember, when you were so locked down, if you were a burden in a previous life...
  9. On the mountain's sunny side, the sunshades are all down. The cattle drive is televised, it tore from ranch to town.
  10. You know I went to my house, wasn't nobody there but me. There was trouble there was worry, Lord like the whole world could see! (note: these lyrics are sampled)
  11. Animals with no eyes, but yet not blind. Six arms and one leg, but not alone. Standing in the light and yet unseen, wings like a fish, tail like a bird.
  12. There's so much I want. I have to decide what I want to do with my life. Credit cards are so dangerous! I get so tempted!
  13. Fighting is futile but I can't concede to interior beliefs that control and deplete you, dismounting a love which has grown from beneath you, an ancient machine.
  14. And when the moon is not quite round where can the missing bit be found? Be proud to be profound! (I was not expecting this to be the first only one I couldn't find on YouTube, but here's a reasonable live version)
  15. Well done you! You’ve really really got the hang of it! That’s excellent stuff there! Come on, I’ll buy you a drink.
  16. *the other instrumental album, but my favourite song has some cut-up vocalisations and a spot of near-choral singing*
  17. From the lowly mountains, to the highest peak, my heart is singing, I can hardly speak!
  18. Come with us to where man has never been, but to where he will go, as certain as the passing of time. Come with us to the moon. The rocket is waiting.
  19. Your attention please. NBS Radio station WWVH will be relocated to the island of Hawaii, Hawaii at zero hours Greenwich Mean Time on July 1st 1971. (I do not understand how this is on YouTube whilst the Moloko song was not. On the other hand, this is an autogenerated video with (at time of posting) seven views)
  20. I've got a pillow that's made by NASA, the material's called Tempur. I put my head on it; the shape, it moulds to my head.
  21. *entirely instrumental - off to a good start, I know*
  22. Who dares to wake me? Prince from the biomass, swimming in the waves of your intimacy.
  23. Members only, hypnotizers move through the room like ambulance drivers.
  24. One shipment, two shipment, three shipments of dope. (note: this is the worst possible line to have occurred to me first)
  25. Well, it's not really a half a boy. It's a ratio.
End of message.
i swear to god there are things i do that don't require me to be connected to the internet but when i am not i have no idea what any of them are
(06-13-2016, 05:34 AM)btp Wrote: »a
bb
ccc
dddd

This post passes rules 3 and 5.

(06-13-2016, 05:35 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »sal had a salsa salad

(06-13-2016, 06:06 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »128 sausages cooked.

I think I'm getting the hang of World 5's gimmick, but we'll see how long that holds up.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 06:30 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »
(06-13-2016, 12:04 AM)Akumu Wrote: »Okay, it has been far too long without any rules! Post some things and I will tell you which rules were passed.

This post passes rules three and five.

bc

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 11:52 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »oh oops, i somehow missed page 228, i thought we were still on fogel's round

(06-13-2016, 01:26 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #134.
  1. I'm beginning to see a, uh, point of light on the horizon. It's getting larger. I'm getting some pretty good oscillations.
  2. The holts are nearly always close to the sea, in fallen boulders, old ruins, in cliffs, or at the top of a stack like this.
  3. Most of us are tinkers, some of us tailors, and we've got candlesticks and lots of cocktail sticks!
  4. *this is an instrumental album, except for the one vocal sample you know full well I can't entirely figure out*
  5. So tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin, I promised my girlfriend I'd pick up the violin!
  6. *this is also an instrumental album, though the artist is heard to say "one, two, three, go!" at the start of the very first track*
  7. Behind these two hills here, there's a pool. And when I'm swimming in through a tunnel, I shut my eyes...
  8. I think you'd remember, when you were so locked down, if you were a burden in a previous life...
  9. On the mountain's sunny side, the sunshades are all down. The cattle drive is televised, it tore from ranch to town.
  10. You know I went to my house, wasn't nobody there but me. There was trouble there was worry, Lord like the whole world could see! (note: these lyrics are sampled)
  11. Animals with no eyes, but yet not blind. Six arms and one leg, but not alone. Standing in the light and yet unseen, wings like a fish, tail like a bird.
  12. There's so much I want. I have to decide what I want to do with my life. Credit cards are so dangerous! I get so tempted!
  13. Fighting is futile but I can't concede to interior beliefs that control and deplete you, dismounting a love which has grown from beneath you, an ancient machine.
  14. And when the moon is not quite round where can the missing bit be found? Be proud to be profound! (I was not expecting this to be the first only one I couldn't find on YouTube, but here's a reasonable live version)
  15. Well done you! You’ve really really got the hang of it! That’s excellent stuff there! Come on, I’ll buy you a drink.
  16. *the other instrumental album, but my favourite song has some cut-up vocalisations and a spot of near-choral singing*
  17. From the lowly mountains, to the highest peak, my heart is singing, I can hardly speak!
  18. Come with us to where man has never been, but to where he will go, as certain as the passing of time. Come with us to the moon. The rocket is waiting.
  19. Your attention please. NBS Radio station WWVH will be relocated to the island of Hawaii, Hawaii at zero hours Greenwich Mean Time on July 1st 1971. (I do not understand how this is on YouTube whilst the Moloko song was not. On the other hand, this is an autogenerated video with (at time of posting) seven views)
  20. I've got a pillow that's made by NASA, the material's called Tempur. I put my head on it; the shape, it moulds to my head.
  21. *entirely instrumental - off to a good start, I know*
  22. Who dares to wake me? Prince from the biomass, swimming in the waves of your intimacy.
  23. Members only, hypnotizers move through the room like ambulance drivers.
  24. One shipment, two shipment, three shipments of dope. (note: this is the worst possible line to have occurred to me first)
  25. Well, it's not really a half a boy. It's a ratio.
End of message.

This post passes none of the rules!

(06-13-2016, 02:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i swear to god there are things i do that don't require me to be connected to the internet but when i am not i have no idea what any of them are

This post passes rule 3 and 4.
So, um. I just hit World 6.

I thought the game was weird before, but now I see how wrong I was. Sausages can do more than I ever imagined.

Is this the final world? Or does it get even stranger from here? I'm not sure I want to know. But at this point, what can I do besides press on?
(06-13-2016, 02:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i swear there are things that i do which do not require me to have internet connectivity but when i'm not i haven't a clue what any of those are
I know! Come on, our brains.
(06-13-2016, 03:58 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »So, um. I just hit World 6.

I thought the game was weird before, but now I see how wrong I was. Sausages can do more than I ever imagined.

Is this the final world? Or does it get even stranger from here? I'm not sure I want to know. But at this point, what can I do besides press on?

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 04:06 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
(06-13-2016, 02:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i swear there are things that i do which do not require me to have internet connectivity but when i'm not i haven't a clue what any of those are
I know! Come on, our brains.

This post passes none of the rules!

(06-13-2016, 05:18 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

This post passes rule 2 and 5.