Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
well at least we're pretty good at passing what i am choosing to call rule alpha. Melonspa
Now if we could only consistently pass one of the other ones.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
i
just wanna tell you how i'm feeling
just wanna make you
understand
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Hey now
while i'm sure everyone else's instincts were all star my brain offered me

ix what is the hot new meme?
[Image: tt11255646fltt.gif]
that's a pretty good meme, i hope it is here to stay
For those who weren't in the voice chat to bear witness to Fancytimes! it's an exclamation that Aks uses in his regular life to express happiness about a surprising turn of events. For example semi-solving a sausage puzzle.
(06-07-2016, 09:52 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »well at least we're pretty good at passing what i am choosing to call rule alpha. Melonspa

Passes 4

(06-07-2016, 09:58 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Now if we could only consistently pass one of the other ones.

Passes 4.

(06-07-2016, 10:32 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »i
just wanna tell you how i'm feeling
just wanna make you
understand

Passes 1

(06-07-2016, 10:56 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Hey now

Passes 5.

(06-07-2016, 11:00 PM)Wheat Wrote: »you're a mars bar

Passes 4.

Wheat Wrote:gEt ThE fLaV oN
Passes 2.

(06-07-2016, 11:03 PM)Wheat Wrote: »go taste
Passes 3.

(06-07-2016, 11:57 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »while i'm sure everyone else's instincts were all star my brain offered me

Passes 3.

(06-08-2016, 01:49 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
[Image: tt11255646fltt.gif]
Passes 4.

(06-08-2016, 01:50 AM)Akumu Wrote: »that's a pretty good meme, i hope it is here to stay
Passes 4.

(06-08-2016, 03:37 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »For those who weren't in the voice chat to bear witness to Fancytimes! it's an exclamation that Aks uses in his regular life to express happiness about a surprising turn of events. For example semi-solving a sausage puzzle.

Passes 4. ...and 2!
rule 1: you've got to understand understand understand understand understand understand the concept of love
...there is a real danger that this round may end up lasting longer than my rules hell, isn't there?
what if i were to say "welcome to laser rules purgatory"?
Come on, people. If we don't figure out the rules, we'll be in treble.
Do you have a bass for that statement?
(06-08-2016, 03:42 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »rule 1: you've got to understand understand understand understand understand understand the concept of love
Passes 1.

(06-08-2016, 03:55 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »...there is a real danger that this round may end up lasting longer than my rules hell, isn't there?

Passes 3.

(06-08-2016, 04:14 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »what if i were to say "welcome to laser rules purgatory"?

Passes 4.

(06-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Come on, people. If we don't figure out the rules, we'll be in treble.

Passes 4.

(06-08-2016, 08:32 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Do you have a bass for that statement?

Passes 4.
aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

eiou
Well this round has gone completely fucking pear-shaped, there's no other way out of it, Laser is going to have to decapitate us.
what if we just figured out what the rules were
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Oh yeah, I guess I'd better do these before I go sleep.

(06-08-2016, 08:38 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

eiou

Passes 5 and 2.

(06-08-2016, 09:13 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Well this round has gone completely fucking pear-shaped, there's no other way out of it, Laser is going to have to decapitate us.

Passes 4.

(06-08-2016, 09:50 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »what if we just figured out what the rules were

Passes 4, and certainly has a good idea.

Here's a hint: Every rule has been passed multiple times.
aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

For those who weren't in the voice chat to bear witness to Fancytimes! it's an exclamation that Aks uses in his regular life to express happiness about a surprising turn of events. For example semi-solving a sausage puzzle.

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1]PowerfulFriendly Baby[Image: egg009.png?raw=1]

Dog a cool I think strongest of player never for wrong storming explainer writers machining for my die

so many good dogs in this thread. i think we've finally done it, we've finally beaten the post making contest.

(06-07-2016, 03:54 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »
(06-07-2016, 02:48 AM)Schazer Wrote: »only laser can free us now
(06-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »(please lock this thread as an act of kindness to us all)
(06-06-2016, 05:49 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »the sun is not a mass of incandescent gas
(06-07-2016, 01:53 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »** lock this thread, oh gods above **
(06-06-2016, 05:31 AM)Schazer Wrote: »[eerily coherent wailing]
"Only Laser can free us" does not mean "Laser will free us". And instead, Laser has trapped us all in this neverending hell.

SpoilerShow

(06-06-2016, 02:20 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »
(06-05-2016, 09:11 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »dog

Passes 4.

(06-05-2016, 09:15 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »dog

Passes 1.

(06-05-2016, 09:16 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »dog

Passes 5.
WELL THEN THIS IS JUST LOOKING WONDERFUL

I'm sorry, I just love my country, and I fear for it.
It sounds intimidating, but you know what? Pull away the curtain - you'll realise, that there ain't anybody there!
There's just a few buttons, and their voices are actually really the secret.
I asked you to send in your picture, well, I gotta tell you that you shut the fuc-face, proving, powerful.
It's called the 9-12 project where you're going to find military bases in the hills of Hollywood, California, that prove, have gathered...

*static*

In some way, something knocked us off the air and we're on a backup system now.
Was it, err, the government or-
I don't know!
It has to be something, though!
Well, did you hear, now you tell me because you were listening...
That was awful strange.
There was a really weird guy on when it went off?
Yeah, real weirdo.
Sounding sort of paranoid? Schizophrenic?
Yes, like crying and everything.
Yeah, I've got the feeling someone didn't want you to hear it. So we've gone to a backup system to get signal to you right now and I presume it is getting to you right now. Totally bizarre, folks. Totally bizarre.

Finally, in the true tradition of upholstery craftsmanship, you listen, you repeat, you understand. We take great care to ensure that all our upholstery passes the British standard fire safety criteria, and this is how in just three months you could be speaking a language of your choice, confidentially.

Probably Google translated it "wrong". And by wrong, I mean without all the silly errors I put in. Like 'embarazada' is not embarrassed; that's 'avergonzada'. Anyway, with the return of rainbow text because why not rainbow text? But this time, it's darker because BWA HA HA I'm evil.

i'm glad you're okay sruix and also i somehow missed that this was a musical round.

here have a music:

If multiple people want to make rulesets, why not just have two running simultaneously? I mean, apart from the even more rapid expansion and how the 2 people might just keep quoting each other and making a bigger and bigger quote dungeon it could be an idea that someone crazy could consider...

"...is that freshwater? That is freshwater. It's not too greedy going for this, I need the culture... all right, cheaper amphitheatres. Eight turns on the engineer. Hmph."

I snap up rounds between rounds because mine are usually quick and easy and resistant to spill. A "cool down round" if you will.

i hate blight town i hate blight town i hate blight town

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! *clap clap*
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it,

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Robust Laser,
Happy birthday to you.

(06-04-2016, 08:38 PM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »So who's next? I've seen the "winner" take over before, and I do have potential rules, but I don't know if there's a queue or anything.

informally it seems to work that winner gets first dibs but i guess laser saw your honest concern as weakness and launched a ruleset anyway. i do have an informal shortlist for rulesets which i consider to be like 'well if i win and i don't wanna run a ruleset i'll just give it to whoever is next on here' but that's my personal thing and nobody else has to adhere to it.
no regrets
Wait, there's such a thing as regret in the Post Making Contest?
This is update #87.

Because my last exam is not until Monday, I had decided in advance that I could definitely have tonight off.

...it is almost tempting to sit down and consider this seriously. Almost.

End of message.
sruix if you come on discord we could puzzle this out together like the good old days