Post making contest 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 2.0
RE: Post making contest
Who likes rainbow text? I like rainbow text. Let's see what rainbow text looks like. It's probably going to be annoying, but I don't care because IT'S RAINBOW
you should be able to figure out some of them! I believe in you! You can do it! I hope so...
(05-25-2016, 12:20 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Now, I'm aware I might have let it known my "bullshit rules" would be the fucking apocalypse, but if you make cautious guesses, you might be able to work out some of them. I have faith in you. You are capable of this! I pray that this is the case...

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

(05-25-2016, 12:25 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

This post breaks rules 3, 4 and 5 whilst taking way too long to judge.

(05-25-2016, 12:25 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Who likes rainbow text? I like rainbow text. Let's see what rainbow text looks like. It's probably going to be annoying, but I don't care because IT'S RAINBOW

(05-25-2016, 12:30 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »you should be able to figure out some of them! I believe in you! You can do it! I hope so...

This post breaks rules 2, 3, 4 and 5.

I should clarify that my changing colours mean nothing; this is just to prevent confusion whenever I am required to judge a post that contains one of my previous judgements.
Now, I know I maybe suggested my "bullshit rules" would be very bad, but if you are careful and make good guesses, you should be able to figure out some of them! I believe in you! You can do it! I hope so...
I believe in you!
(05-25-2016, 12:34 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Now, I know I maybe suggested my "bullshit rules" would be very bad, but if you are careful and make good guesses, you should be able to figure out some of them! I believe in you! You can do it! I hope so...

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 4 and 5.

(05-25-2016, 12:34 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »I believe in you!

This post breaks rules 2, 3 and 5.
Some kind of thing.
736! 736! Here comes one of the answers you are looking for!
RE: passes 70 rules
Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 2, 3, and 5.
This post fails everything!
buckle up
for lubrication
...os epoh I !ti od nac uoY !uoy ni eveileb I !meht fo emos tuo erugif ot elba eb dluohs uoy ,sesseug doog ekam dna luferac era uoy fi tub ,dab yrev eb dluow "swal rellik" ym detseggus ebyam I wonk I ,woN
(05-25-2016, 12:38 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Some kind of thing.

(05-25-2016, 12:38 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »736! 736! Here comes one of the answers you are looking for!

(05-25-2016, 12:38 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3 and 4.

(05-25-2016, 12:40 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes rules 2, 3, and 5.

(05-25-2016, 12:44 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This post fails everything!

This post breaks rules 1, 2 and 3.

(05-25-2016, 12:45 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »buckle up
for lubrication

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3 and 5.
This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
You think it may aid us in our grasp of laws; i'll air out a handful of old lawgroups.

So i thought Akumu would have burst with joy had an individual took on his third lawgroup in a vigorous way.

You know, as soon as that last law was known it was a mad dash to win as quick as any individual could.

DF's lawgroup is tricky to say a minimum, but a faithful individual might slash it.

Truthfully, I doubt ongoing actions will work, an individual can only wish that following lawgroups will turn out not so hard.

Do you fancy you may pass >72 laws in just a post, you plainly own guts!

So many posts not long ago pass 0, but bright individuals could probably do so.

Obviously its not crucial for DFs lawgroup, but i'd think you a star anyway.
buckle up!
for lubrication!
(05-25-2016, 12:46 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »...os epoh I !ti od nac uoY !uoy ni eveileb I !meht fo emos tuo erugif ot elba eb dluohs uoy ,sesseug doog ekam dna luferac era uoy fi tub ,dab yrev eb dluow "swal rellik" ym detseggus ebyam I wonk I ,woN

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3 and *twitches* 4.

(05-25-2016, 12:50 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

(05-25-2016, 12:50 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »You think it may aid us in our grasp of laws; i'll air out a handful of old lawgroups.

So i thought Akumu would have burst with joy had an individual took on his third lawgroup in a vigorous way.

You know, as soon as that last law was known it was a mad dash to win as quick as any individual could.

DF's lawgroup is tricky to say a minimum, but a faithful individual might slash it.

Truthfully, I doubt ongoing actions will work, an individual can only wish that following lawgroups will turn out not so hard.

Do you fancy you may pass >72 laws in just a post, you plainly own guts!

So many posts not long ago pass 0, but bright individuals could probably do so.

Obviously its not crucial for DFs lawgroup, but i'd think you a star anyway.

(05-25-2016, 12:53 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »buckle up!
for lubrication!

Buckle up for lubrication!
This post breaks a nonzero number of rules.
This post IS the rules.
I am the rules.
(05-25-2016, 12:57 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Buckle up for lubrication!

(05-25-2016, 01:07 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post breaks a nonzero number of rules.

(05-25-2016, 01:09 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »This post IS the rules.

(05-25-2016, 01:10 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »I am the rules.

(05-25-2016, 01:11 AM)Akumu Wrote: »3812

This post breaks rules 3, 4 and 5.
aaaaaaaaabbbbbbbccdddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffggggghhhIIIIIiiIiiiikkkklllllllmmmmmnnnNnooooooooooooooooooprrrrrssssssssstttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuvvwwwwyyyyyyY,"",,!!!...