Webcomic Deer Rectory

Webcomic Deer Rectory
RE: Webcomic Deer Rectory
SPOILERS
Show Content
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
princess ametrine is making me gay, AGAIN thank you gigi for pandering to my filthy gay self
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
I can't tell bad and good webcomics apart, honestly.
theres actually zero difference
(02-28-2016, 11:06 PM)a52 Wrote: »These should be added to the op:
https://www.jspowerhour.com/
https://www.last-halloween.com/
https://apotheciacomic.tumblr.com/

Restating this, because The Last Halloween and Apothecia are both great.

I also just read a really, really good comic called The Property of Hate, about a little girl and a television man in an abstract landscape. I can't say much more without spoiling stuff, but it's really, really good.
I could never get into property of hate, which sucks because people keep reccing it to me :c
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Has anybody here read O Human Star before? I just read it a couple weeks back and was v impressed with how well written/gay it was.
Its one of my absolute faves! So good.
I am cranky because one of my friends has been too busy to re-upload the site of his webcamick. And it's driving me nuts. I want to spread the word about it more.

Another webcomic I can't recommend more though is VIBE. The first book recently ended on a really nice spoilery thing and I want to urge more folks to read it. Some people from the old (country) forums apparently read it and it wasn't their cup of tea. Hopefully some of you will like it though. If you don't like chapter 1 for whatever reason I strongly insist you read all of chapter 2 because the quality of the art spikes up and the actual plot begins.
goodbye to halos is maybe the gayest thing ive ever read

i want enae to hold my hands with all her hands
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
My friend Katie has started uploading her newest comic, The Tea Dragon Society! Her previous book (Princess Princess Ever After) and this one are both being published by Oni so quality assured :v

I've been super excited seeing her develop this and i'm pretty sure gay monster(?) girls are v within the realm of interests here so go read it friends
Oh geez Katie is pretty good.
read through check please a couple nights ago and really like it!!
I'm glad more people are reading it, its one of my absolute faves :v
I finally read KSBD. It's super good. The plot reminds me a lot of The Property of Hate (which I mentioned above), and the religion reminds me of Bokononism from Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle. There's a lot of symbolism and background lore, so I wish I had started reading it back on the MSPA forums in 2014 so I could discuss it with people.

Unfortunately though, I've read through three years of work, and I can't recall if Allison has managed to kill one demon, let alone six billion.
Show Content
O Human Star - I read it, it's good, and you should too

It's occasionally NSFW and will be back from end-of-chapter hiatus in three days
O Human Star is one of my faves. Its really, really worth the read

Actually while i'm in here i'm going to recc On A Sunbeam which updates a chapter a week(!), is absolutely gorgeous and has super well written characters! Its a sort of scifi futuristic type thing where there are a bunch of space ships shaped like koi and the main character seems... Kind of adrift, in life. It switches back and forth between her time in a boarding school and the present day, where shes part of some sort of... Archaeology? Building? type restoration group that repairs old temples and things out in space.
I've actually read Oh Man Star, but forgot all about it. I really should pick that up again (Al's mysterious tragedy is calling out to me). I've found out about the comic from Bicycle Boy's link page.

SPEAKING of Bicycle Boy (That was a terrible transition), Bicycle Boy is also a pretty good comic. It's about this cyborg amnesiac that is basically a sheltered nugget despite being stranded in a deserted apocalypse where a lot of murder happens. He has a bicycle and can miraculously ride it across sand dunes. Also bandits. Lots of bandits with a ridiculous amount of bandannas and belts. It's a good one if you like Borderlands and color-coded scenery.

On A Sunbeam seems pretty darn interesting. I'm checking it out right now and I really like the spaceship designs. Just imagine how those ships can move if they were animated!
My friend JR/TheCeoofDeath just recently completed the first book of his webcomic Demon Kings and brought it out of a two year hiatus. I finished reading chapter 6 which is the last chapter. I highly recommend you read it.
Here is some cover art for book 1, as incentive (too big, hidden under spoiler):
Show Content
Not sure if these have been posted already, but might as well put my hats in to the RINGS OF DEATH™(SM)® MARK 3©(PATENTPENDING)™:

- Supercrash!
- Oddity Woods
- Ozzie the Vampire
- Honey Crab
- Postcards in Braille
- Hot Dagn
- Colorless
- Brainchild
- Inhibit
- Parisa
- Long Exposure
- Honey and Venom
- Drugs and Wires
- Crossed Wires

And finally, I give the Spriteclad Seal of Approval™ to one of my favorite underrated comics, Crow Cillers. It's so good and weird and good and WEEIRD AND GOOOOD. Please read it. I beg of thee.

...in fact, please read all of these webcomics. I know I listed like, seventy here, but they're all SO GOOD.

also i'm not sure if this counts but here it is anyway cause i love it
Show Content
https://falseknees.com/index.html

it's like schazer's bird comics only not by schazer and also not always about birds