Man-man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man-man
Re: Man-man
Originally posted on MSPA by BlastYoBoots.

Anomaly Wrote:Seriously? There's a conveyor belt right there leading into an incinerator. The only way this can possibly end is with him getting shoved in there. See to it that you make that happen.
Not yet! That can't work without a few updates of honest fighting first!
Originally posted on MSPA by SonicLover.

>Makeshift shield: Bounce off a ceiling beam and crush Scarface
Originally posted on MSPA by Supernerd.

The conveyor belt is not even moving! Those same objects have been on it all this time!
Originally posted on MSPA by Anomaly.

Supernerd Wrote:The conveyor belt is not even moving! Those same objects have been on it all this time!
It's moving very slowly for dramatic effect.
Originally posted on MSPA by Oven.

>Objects: Be enemies in disguise.
>Enemies: Be homeless people scarfoot got off the street.
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

> Punch him into submission!

[Image: mm108.png]

[Image: mm109.png]

LEVEL UP! Although you and COOL CHICK only get average stat increases, you both gain a new SKILL, which is pretty rad. You learn the REVERSAL skill, making it easier to turn an opponent's attack back on them, while COOL CHICK gains the SURVIVAL skill, making her hardier and more resistant to powerful attacks. You're both feeling ready to take on the world! Better get back to DAPPER FELLOW so you can get information about the next villain you'll be facing.

[Image: mm110.png]

Speaking of DAPPER FELLOW, you are once again him. Your quest for intelligence about the next villain has, surprisingly enough, pointed towards the recently-elected TORONADA chief of police, ZENIGATA. You are currently outside the POLICE RECORDS BUILDING, which you will need to get into in order to find out what ZENIGATA is planning. While you could easily dispatch the two GUARDS here, that could tip off ZENIGATA that someone's gunning for him, which would not be good.

[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]

==>

SpoilerShow
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]

> Walk by and pretend to be tripped by one of them. Get up incensed, irately lecture them that they should tend to you inside to make sure your hip's not busted.

>Makeshift shield from a couple updates back: Fall from the sky and crush one of the guards
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>"I say, gentlemen, could I interest you in a spot of tea?"

Climb the wall to enter the unguarded door up there!

> Climb the wall to enter the unguarded door up there!

[Image: mm111.png]

It seems this door opens into the room containing ZENIGATA's records. This shouldn't take more than--

[Image: mm112.png]

Oh, butterbiscuits!

[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]

==>
Originally posted on MSPA by Not The Author.

Those lasers are clearly in the foreground; I don't see the problem here.
Originally posted on MSPA by Zaffa.

Viciously drub the poles holding those laser emitters?
Originally posted on MSPA by FIDUSPAWN.

>Used your monocle to bypass the lasers and lights.

Its in a glass containment unit. You can read it without having to actually take it!
Originally posted on MSPA by Grug.

> what is it?
Originally posted on MSPA by Oven.

Use your cane to convince the cameras that this is not the records they are looking for by viciously bashing them serveral times with your cane.
Originally posted on MSPA by Newlemming.

> Disable those security measures by any means necessary!

> Those lasers are clearly in the foreground; I don't see the problem here.

[Image: mm113.png]

By jove, you're right! Not sure how you missed that one.

> What is it?

[Image: mm114.png]

It seems to be a journal of research notes. It seems ZENIGATA's been doing a lot of research into opening PORTALS between ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS, as well as myths and legends of EXTREMELY DANGEROUS CREATURES that can be found in them...and on company time, too! That fiend. You remember when having a job meant something, but now...

[Image: mm115.png]

But ah well, no point ranting about it now. You have to get this intel back to Man-man!

[Image: mm116.png]

You are, once again, MAN-MAN. You and COOL CHICK have met up with DAPPER FELLOW.

"So, who're we fighting next?"

"It seems the last villain is Zenigata, the chief of police. You may remember him being elected not too long ago?"

"I'm not really into politics."

"I just moved here."

"...hrm. Well, at any rate, he's definitely the reason the police have been less active lately; it seems he's been having the police department do research into alternate dimensions. I believe he plans to unleash a dangerous beast from another dimension onto the populace."

"Wait, what do you mean the police aren't very active? They were on our tail within minutes of us breaking into Scarfoot's headquarters."

"Oh no. If he's having them resume police work, he must be almost done with his plan. Quick, Man-man, to the police headquarters! There's no time to lose!"

[Image: mm117.png]

You are now outside the POLICE HEADQUARTERS. There do not appear to be any DOOR GUARDS.

"Hmmm...my man-sense is tingling. Or it would be if I had one."

"Out of curiosity, do you actually have any superpowers?"

"Does the power of empowerment count?"

==>

SpoilerShow

>Inspect the doors carefully to make sure they're actually doors and not just some deceptive graffiti
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>KICK THE DOORS DOWN
Originally posted on MSPA by Blizz98.

>Break in like a Badass.
Originally posted on MSPA by Not The Author.

Naw, this is a public building. Just walk on in like normal people going about everyday business in a police station.

> Your man-sense is obviously predicting a giant monster. Listen carefully for a moment, then dive down to the ground w/ CC at the slightest noise to avoid the inevitable monstrosity.

Get that awesome winged shield up there!