RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D4 (23/36)
Lynch:

[Image: EBSXvzD.jpg]

Potato:

[Image: goRz1ps.jpg]
Okay first off RIP bigro, here is chocolate flower for you:

[Image: VrIEAtZ.jpg]

Second off Anomaly has two days to live anyway, I think he should experiment with the medical device for the good of all mankind.
Oh geez sorry about the edit, I was just making the image be an image instead of a URL.
Lynch Epymondandias because RUDE
Potato Credit because FRENCH FRIES

Flowers for Algernon

[Image: 86-17-92.png]

and some CHOCOLATE
SpoilerShow
[/chocolate]

~~YEA~~

Press the "2-sided -> 2-sided" button on the medical machine
RIP bigro

[Image: hp8pwk2.jpg][Image: hp8pwk2.jpg]

Nah just kidding good riddance nerd

[Image: JXqEAeU.jpg]
Beep Beep
Well this all seems like a horrible waste of good chocolate, but fine, here's some flowers and junk to decorate your grave, jerk.

[Image: symbol_of_love.jpg]

B-But I'm only giving these to you because you asked nicely, not because I like you or anything! S-So don't get the wrong idea!

In fact, Potato: Bigro!

Oh yeah and Lynch: Epamynondas too.
The 3 Types of Regret That Can Destroy You

GeneX (1) - Paranoia
Epamynondas (3) - ProfessorLizzard, Mister Visceral, Coldblooded

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

10 Creepy Plants That Shouldn't Exist

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, TehPilot, Mister Visceral, Whoosh, Jacqularis

10 Old-Timey Medical Treatments Inspired By Your Nightmares

Mister Visceral looks for a "2-sided -> 2-sided" button, but does not find one! Also Masterblade's skeleton is still draped across the controls, which is pretty gross and probably not a good thing.
>remove masterblade from machine
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
>Kick around Masterblade's skull like a hacky sack.
Oh wait, someone already tried to lynch the potato yesterday, didn't they. My bad.

Lynch: Mr. Arsenic Nog
Potato: MasterBlade's skeleton
Place chocolate flowers on machine.

I move we turn this thing into a memorial for bigro.
Why don't we ever call people "scumpatriots?"
My fellow Eagletimeans, the recent string of deaths that has stricken our land is most unfortunate. Bigro was a great man, and it is only appropriate that we pay him tribute in the most fitting of ways:

Chocolate. With flowers. Which are, themselves, made of chocolate.

[Image: birthday-chocolate-cakes-9-3-11-.jpg]

With that out of the way, there is a further grave matter to discuss. I may not have long to live, for upon me is some manner of ancient curse of death that we have not been able to discern the cause of. Most unfortuitous. Thus, I am forced to search for any means necessary to ensure my survival, be it through strange and inexplicably appearing machines or through further ancient curses that we also do not understand. In case it does not work out, I must remind you. Vote for tubers. For the Potato Party offers you, Eagletimeans, true choice, true freedom.

Experiment on self with medical machine.
6 People Who Turned a Life of Crime Into Legitimate Careers

GeneX (1) - Paranoia
Epamynondas (3) - ProfessorLizzard, Mister Visceral, Coldblooded
Mr. Arsenic Nog (1) - Cici

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

6 Things That Shouldn't Explode (But Did Anyway)

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Mister Visceral

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

3 Medical Breakthroughs Discovered By Terrible Doctors

Crowstone takes Masterblade's bishie-as-fuck bones out of the working space! Crowstone gains a Masterblade Skeleton less one skull, Picked Clean

Coldblooded kicks the skull around, until an errant thwack launches it around the back of the HYDRAULICALLY SEALED CHAMBER.

Fogel arranges the flowers in an tube-shaped indentation on the console box labelled FOOD CHUTE. There's a bit of humming before the machine makes a "gwoomph" noise and swallows the lot.

Anomaly doesn't see much he can use to experiment on himself; the MEDICAL APPARATUS itself consists of a desk-sized CONSOLE, connected by a mess of tubing and cable bundled together to a HYDRAULICALLY SEALED CHAMBER and a RACK OF CONSUMABLES.
Well I suppose I need to do this eventually.

[Image: chocolate.png]

I'm sorry Bigro, there was an entire bar but I kind of ate the rest of it in grief.

Palamedes Wrote:Actually I ate it because I hate you and you can rot in deadchat. I'm glad to see that we got you dead when you so vehemently tried to kill me just because I had a bout of multiple personality disorder (that is fixed now kind of thank you very much). Now hopefully we can see everyone else who went after me dead too and then things will finally be looking up.

NTA, I guess you can post the flower part? I mean since we were still a hydra back then we each have to take care of only half the arrangement. Besides, I'm too distraught over Bigro's death to find anything else.

Oh yeah and Potato: Pilot for great justice
Vote Epamy because why not
fuk da police, no flowers

Check out the Medical machinary's sweet Rack heyyo
smash skeleton to bits with sheer brute force
...eulogies.
I'm gonna be frank and say that I didn't actually reread anything earlier than page 8 and haven't bothered asking Solaris what it is that I forgot about yet so I have no idea if bigro was a good man or not. He could have been in the mafia for all I know, probably was the scheming little-
anyway, it's customary to say nice things about dead people so I hope you like all of these free flowers and chocolate, not that I'm aware you did anything to deserve it you freeloader. Since when did threats get someone anywhere anyway? What kind post-death behaviour is extorting chocolate you can't even eat from the living? I don't think that kind of action deserves flowers.

Anyway now he's dead, what a shame.

on an unrelated note anyone got any idea what would happen if Solaris donates funeral gifts and I don't I mean I don't think it's possible for anyone to target one of us and not the other
also holy shit leave that skeleton alone what did it do to you (maybe it did do something to her? I guess I didn't look back to check)
5 Sports Franchises That Always Disappoint Their Fans
GeneX (1) - Paranoia
Epamynondas (4) - ProfessorLizzard, Mister Visceral, Coldblooded, Palamedes
Mr. Arsenic Nog (1) - Cici

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

6 Bizarre Side Effects of Foods you Eat Every Day

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Mister Visceral
TehPilot (1) - Palamedes

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

6 New Age Cures That Aren't As Full Of Crap As You Think
Crowstone piledrives the skeleton into the CONSOLE! A MONITOR on the CONSOLE switches on.
Actually, Potato: TehPilot. The prophecy must be fulfilled.
[Image: wilted_rose.gif][Image: Calculadora_Chocolate_Grande1_xs.jpg]

there u fuckin' go
bury the skeleton in the dirt
examine monitor