Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (35/36)
Haha come on guys, I'm not insulting intelligent people here

No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (7) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid, Granolaman, Akumu, GeneX
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (2) - Loather, cerebralConfinement
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondas (1) - Agentblue
ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - ICan'tGiveCredit
Airey (1) - soundlyParanoid

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Masterblade, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Nreeeeeeeeg

TehPilot (5) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Akumu
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - d0gbot
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone
GenetiXientist (1) - Epamynondas
Airey (1) - SoundlyParanoid

Abstaining: Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 35 alive, it takes 18 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is in 23.5 YES THAT'S RIGHT 23.5 HOURS.

Proposed modboons:
Resurrect Solaris and Jacq as a hydra slot, hypocrisy be damned (Chwoka)
Split Slot 27 into two separate players (Epamynondas, Sruixan)
Remove VIRUS from the game (GeneX)
Free healthcare (Masterblade, MrGuy)
Retcon (or, perhaps more correctly, un-retcon)[REDACTED] (Akumu)
aaaaaaaaaa (PL)
Everyone gives bigro chocolate and roses (bigro)
Lift rap battle restrictions (Granolaman)
Kill the Moderator (ICan'tGiveCredit, Gnauga, Cici) (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)
Hum deadline's closing in on us. Everyone hurry up and pile onto schazer!
[Image: xwldX.gif]
3 hours til deadline and we're not even at softlynch. I'm very disappointed in everyone's murderous spirit.
My murderous spirit's a bit different than yours. I'd rather kill people directly than through a consensus. That said, it does seem like a waste to not use that death, so.

Unvote
Lynch: bigro

Since they're the closest to softlynch.

I still want to kill Schazer though.
Ask, and ye might receive

No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
Bigro (8) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid, Granolaman, Akumu, GeneX, Cici
D0gbot (1) - Loather

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Masterblade, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Deck the halls, deck the killjoys

TehPilot (5) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Akumu
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone

Abstaining: Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 35 alive, it takes 18 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is in LESS THAN ONE HOUR WOAH.

Proposed modboons:
Resurrect Solaris and Jacq as a hydra slot, hypocrisy be damned (Chwoka)
Split Slot 27 into two separate players (Epamynondas, Sruixan)
Remove VIRUS from the game (GeneX)
Free healthcare (Masterblade, MrGuy)
Retcon (or, perhaps more correctly, un-retcon)[REDACTED] (Akumu)
aaaaaaaaaa (PL)
Everyone gives bigro chocolate and roses (bigro)
Lift rap battle restrictions (Granolaman)
Kill the Moderator (ICan'tGiveCredit, Gnauga, Cici) (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)
Changing Vote to lynch Bigro

Changing Potato to palamedes and nta

We have to try
we gotta try!
murder murder
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Looks like I'm getting the potato then-- unless...? Gosh I hope this works.

Quote:please work please work please work please work although I suppose whether or not it does this will be amusing to someone

Unboon, Boon: Split Slot 27
Guys. We need two more people to potato NTAlamedes. That way one of them gets it either way.
Shit! We need one more! Whatdowedowhatdowedo?

D0gbot: Vote: Bigro!
Famous last words

D0gbot makes some ugly racheting noises, and spits out a few more verbal gems, thus heralding the END OF DAY 3:

Quote:in the night was visited by anyone, they too would gain the virus. the past night i received a cure and finding the muddying miasma that precludes all thought in mafia, a feeling likened to play some music. vote: epamynondas. needless to say, ten, living or was visited by anyone, they too would not, be - because no death thing but will soon no particular group, and his win condition varied from all thought in mafia, a fine but will soon no particular group, and the telephone and the d0g.
Quote:also kill lick dogbot to sniff out like a person with the hell is attractive.
Quote:i need to play some music. vote: bigro
Quote:good news though, i finally have a cure and the hell is that precludes all the others, he was a completely new form of life that had never existed before

Final Votals, The Third Day

Palamauthorslotamedes (4) - Airey, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
Bigro (10) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid, Granolaman, Akumu, GeneX, Cici, Crowstone, d0gbot
D0gbot (1) - Loather

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, Masterblade, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!, Sandie Sandwicheadman

One potato, two potato
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (9) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici, Crowstone
d0gbot (1) - Agentblue

Soft lynch has been reached. Please stand by for all mutually compatible boons being granted, followed by the end of D3.
GHOSTBOONSTERS, INC

The following Boons have now come into effect!

Solaris and Jacquerel have been resurrected, and after a painful night of being forcibly sewn together by yours truly will rejoin the game at the start of D4.

Slot #27, comprising Palamedes and Not The Author, has been split into two (Slot #27.5, and Slot 27½). As Slot #27 no longer exists, the explosive potato is now hovering awkwardly as it waits for a cue to detonate.

The VIRUS has been removed from the game, via a MOD BOON granting the VIRUS the circumstances required to acheive its win condition.

Masterblade and MrGuy have been given dual ownership of a DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER, the mechanics of which will be explained in their quicktopics.

Retconning [REDACTED] would retroactively cause the deaths of over twenty players. As listing which players would die would give away information, players may enquire in their quicktopics whether or not the retconning of REDACTED would've meant they died N2. Following this, a separate potato-style vote (yea or nay) will be held on D4 to determine if players would like to play from D3: B-side.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bigro is to be given concillatory chocolate and roses by all extant members of the lynch mob. Failure to do so will have you branded as a HUGE JERK and give you Hated status, meaning you'll be lynched at one less vote than usual.

All extant players now have the abilities of Fighting Trousers, the Callout Playa! Players may challenge other players at rap battles at any time that they may speak without getting their butt modkicked.

Killing the moderator has not received enough votes, so the moderator lives on. Suckers.
Ok? Ok. I think we're sussed. First things first, let's lynch Bigro. Who is very upset at your collective chicanery and would appreciate you Posting flowers, chocolates, or some other heartfelt memorial in the thread at your earliest (legal) opportunity, as per the granted BOON.

Bigro has been lynched and killed.

[Image: Parent-Screaming-@-Texting-Teen.jpg]
Bigro was Tawny Smythe, inveterate veteran mallrat and peppy teen of Grassy Manor, the site of the Tweet-Town incident. She could use her team of fellow mall-crawlers to get the dirt on a fellow lynch mobber, but her predictions were basically a random crapshoot. Had she been solicited by another player in this game, they would've joined forces and become an inventor duo.

Bigro was a TOWN RANDACOP and POTENTIAL INVENTORMASON.

Bigro was INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS.

A strange malaise seeps through the air as the Moderator declares the victory of the Virus. Loather claps her hands in excitement, flexes and shows off her Virus-riddled guns, and skips off to the tune of much coughing and hacking and wailing hypochondriacs.

By BOON REQUEST, Loather (the Virus) has acheived her win condition and exited the game.

[Image: deoxys_doodle_by_haychel-d4cv5gi.png]
Loather was the VIRUS, a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong and unleashed upon Teafia. Its goal was to infect half of the playerlist, i.e. 33 players. It could do this by choosing one target for infection each night - anyone who came in contact with an infected player would also contract the Virus. If an infected player visited another infected player, the one visited would die of VIRUS OVERDOSE. She could acheive victory posthumously, but if acheiving it before dying she would exit the game.

She was a 3RD PARTY INFECTIOUS MARKER. Loather has WON.

While all this is going on, Sandie Sandwicheadman pipes up with much yelling and screaming, because there's a throwing knife embedded in their eye. Ew. So they're dead.

[Image: the_toaster_by_moona_the_fursona-d6vsi7g.png]
Sandie Sandwicheadman was Sebastian Wyatt, a passable liar, a rubbish safecracker, and may or may not have possessed a toaster at some point. This particular incarnation of him was taken from the safecracker chicanery at Herriot House, where he was a smug fucker, penguin-mutilator, and one-shot bulletproof serial killer.

Sandie Sandwicheadman was a SERIAL KILLER WITH ONE LAYER OF BULLETPROOFING. Sandie Sandwicheadman has LOST.

SSHM was INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS.

Palamauthorslotthemedes has won the D3 Potato Election!
[Image: E04-3.jpg]

Palamedes and Not The Author crawl out of the wreckage, dazed and confused as to how the other has somehow become a separate entity to themselves. They ain't complaining, though.

Palamedes has survived a murder attempt not intended for them! Not The Author has survived a murder attempt not intended for them!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (32/36)
Murderfia Night 3: In sickness and health

Dusk falls. The bodies don't.

Nobody has died.

The gun ban is ON tonight. Nightchatterers are free to nightchat, but attempting to shoot other players will just make you look pretty silly.

With 32 alive, it takes 17 to lynch and 9 to soft lynch. Night ends when all night actions are in and the Crooks agree to end discussions for the evening.

In the interests of fighting institutionalized urnalism, the surviving Crooks may also request one BOON from the Moderator like their daywalker cousins.

Votals, dusk of D3

Abstaining: Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, Cici, Coldblooded, Crowstone, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Masterblade, Mr. Arsenic Nog, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Not The Author, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: N3 (32/36)
Hello, I used to be Malky. That's why I was quiet all day. I should also note that her QuickTopic was quite entertaining to read.

Anyways, it seems to just be me and PYP tonight. And after careful consideration of everything that happened today, I have settled on what is clearly the most rational course of action.

I challenge PickYerPoison to a rap battle.

Oh, but let's not forget to establish the stakes.

Modboon: The last nighttalker alive gets the ability to talk during the day.

It is on, PYP.
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: N3 (32/36)
EVENT!

"Ok, so, I want to challenge the other night-talker to a rap battle. Winner gets to join daychat."

The mod raises an eyebrow, looks at the assembled lack of a crowd, and lowers both eyebrows (because she can't actually raise just one). "Ok." A decent pause, and then "So, were you going to start, or-"

"No, no. I'll wait for him to reply."

The mod looks at the more-or-less comatose Pick Yer Poison. "I seriously doubt he's capable of fixing how... undramatic. This situation is. Anticlimactic. You really didn't think this through, did you?"

The mod rolls her eyes, cutting off the Crook's response, and with a wave of her hand disintegrates Pick Yer Poison into a fine dust over the course of several agonising minutes. An explosion goes off with him, which she summarily ignores.

Pick Yer Poison has been MODKILLED for being a SOGGY DISAPPOINTMENT.

Pick Yer Poison was Eldritch Felt, demolitions expert of the Crooks Hollow mafia. He was rigged to explode in the face of any and all malefactors, and would kill anyone who daykilled, nightkilled, or hammered a lynch on him. He was also aligned with the Crook's Hollow Mafia, which meant he could sacrifice his life to shoot someone on a night when the Gun Ban was OFF.

He was a TOWN BOMB CROOK. Because he was modkilled, Pick Yer Poison has LOST.

Pick Yer Poison has been infected with the VIRUS.

"I mean, come on. As Sruixan and Pinary so helpfully established, rap battles are as much about the preamble and the drama. If anyone else tries spitting on the memory of the Callout Player with this kind of feeble-wristed shit, I'll just kill you to save them the embarassment."

As the last member of the Crooks alive, Dragon Fogel chooses the Night-talkers' Boon by default! He will become a daytalker from the start of D4.

N3 ends when all night actions are in. Hop to it, murderers!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: N3 (31/36)
Ok!!!!!!! Daystart will be today hopefully; if you have not gotten your night actions in by now I will be somewhat arbitrarily deciding for you!!!!! This may or may not result in death/misery/a night where you didn't do anything!!!!!!
Murderfia Day 4: The murder we wrote

And I was starting to get scared you dudes weren't stepping back on up to the murderplate. Luckily, it seemed like all of you just needed a good night's sleep to get your slaughter on again!

Lovingly bludgeoned to death is Lieutenant Fish, sporting a Cerulean Hairpiece atop an already-full head of hair. What's that all about?

Lieutenant Fish has been KILLED.

[Image: Promotion-Pokemon-font-b-Animal-b-font-f...esie-b.jpg]
Lieutenant Fish was Katy Harding, the P3N9U1N of DOOOOOOOOM!!!!! ^~^ This super-random teenager was one of the survivors of the Tweet-Town incident. She was searching for a suitably random sort of friend to go on random adventures with, and sent a suitably barely-sensical summons out to one player per night. Had she found Tawny Smythe, the two could've teamed up and become an inventor mason duo.

Lieutenant Fish was a TOWN MASONSEEKING POTENTIAL INVENTOR.

Lieutenant Fish has been infected with the VIRUS.

Waterbottles was caught with her pants down, or, rather, her gun unprimed. She has paid the ultimate price, but got an axe to the chest in change.

Waterbottles has been KILLED.

[Image: Kamensky_1+2NRA.jpg]
Waterbottles was the Let's Talk About Firearms Thread, from MSPA Moderator Mafia. She liked guns. She really liked guns. She was really passionate about guns, to the point she could shoot someone who she suspected might try to take away her guns. She could also prepare herself for unwelcome visitors and turn herself into a granny on any given night.

She was a TOWN ONESHOT DAYVIG and OPTIONAL GRANNY.

Waterbottles has been infected with the VIRUS.

Deadcrystal, meanwhile, is dead. Crystal? She's been expertly struck with a dart to the jugular.

Deadcrystal has been KILLED.

Deadcrystal was Paper Planes, a gunslinging, corpse-looting track from Songfia. She could fire wildly each night into a crowd of three unfortunates, striking one down at random and stealing oneshots of their abilities.

She was an AMNESIAC STRIPPER SERIAL KILLER.

Deadcrystal has been infected with the VIRUS.

You stop by Gnauga's house when he fails to show up, the poor bastard has been crushed alive under a veritable mountain of potatoes.

Gnauga has been KILLED.

[Image: 921440-rottweiler.jpg]
Gnauga was an expert attack dog trainer, and loved giving these away to people. He was such a good dog trainer, in fact, that he refused to give dogs to people he knew were bad - like his scum team! This rather contradictory behaviour is typical for a resident of Clusterfuck Mafia. Each night, Gnauga could give away an attack dog to someone who wasn't on his team - these dogs would have a 50% chance of driving off a killer, and a 50% chance of killing an aggressor and subsequently being impounded.

He was a MAFIA DOGSMITH.

Gnauga has been infected with the VIRUS.

Speaking of dogs, there's one causing quite the ruckus outside ICan'tGiveCredit's house, which is giving off all kinds of bad vibes. As it turns out, dogs are excellent VIRUS carriers, and a very diseased and very dead Credit has learned this the hard way.

ICan'tGiveCredit has been KILLED.

[Image: The+hills+are+alive+with+the+sound+of+DE...db56a9.png]
ICan'tGiveCredit was Poldt, a deadly noise which rose like a bubble of swamp gas from the depths of one young woman's Sleep Deprivation. He would mark someone each night with the Sound Of Death, haunting them with much Poldting and Plkundting until they succumbed two days later.

He was a POISONOUS-MARKER SERIAL KILLER. Credit has LOST.

ICan'tGiveCredit has been infected with the VIRUS.

Last, but certainly not least, is Masterblade! His skeleton, tidily divested of flesh, lies draped over the console of a rather weird and probably-medical-in-origin machine.

Masterblade has been KILLED.

[Image: b2fbe06e36d93ae656585785113752ba.png]
Masterblade was a Bishounen, fabulous male lead of some TV Show or another. His darkest secret lay however in those sky-blue tresses - his hair was none other than a wig! Having lost said wig and driven to murderous rage, he could instinctively sniff out his wig and VIOLENTLY SCALP the hapless current owner in an attempt to retrieve it. The toupee would then wi[n]g its way onto a random living player's head when its current owner died, forcing the WIGILANTE to make another kill to set it into motion and land it atop his own bald scalp. And once all that was done and dusted? MAKE THE REST TAKE HIS SECRET TO THE GRAVE.

He was a WIGSEEKING PIERCING SERIAL KILLER. Masterblade has LOST.

Masterblade has been infected with the VIRUS.

D4 has not yet begun! Please hold for night action resolutions in your quicktopics, and a follow-up post reporting interesting tidbits for the D4.
25 Historical Events (As Depicted by 5 Year Olds)

Event the first:
Cyber95, Granolaman, MrGuy, and Not The Author are MISSING.

Event the second:
The lynch mob is reminded that, as per Mod Boon, Bigro would like flowers and chocolate in at least one post of yours, dedicated to his memory. Failure to do so means it takes one less vote to lynch you.

Event the third:
As per Mod Boon, Jacquerel and Solaris have rejoined the game as Slot #36. Much like Slot #27, they have one slot, one vote, two voices, and a shared win condition.

Event the fourth:
Mister Visceral has replaced Sruixan. If Sruixan returns, the role may be hydra'd.

Event the fifth:
Anomaly emerges, surrounded by much poldting and plkundting.
Anomaly has been marked with the SOUND OF DEATH.

Event the sixth:
As per Mod Boon, Dragon Fogel has become a daytalker.

Event the seventh:
The Medical Machinery which Masterblade was slumped over looks fairly interesting. Players may attempt to examine or interact with the machine in a manner similar to the D2 Phone Booth.

Event the eighth:
In a final desperate leap, charged by its now-spectral owner, the Cerulean Headpiece leaps from Lieutenant Fish's head and onto Palamedes'! He sees it for what it is and will have no part of it.
Masterblade has definitely, for realsies, lost. It was fair enough of him to try, though.

Event the ninth:
[Image: 51w2SNjVsnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
There is a potato up for election.

Event the tenth:
As per Mod Boon, players may vote Yea or Nay to the question: "Would you like to un-retcon REDACTED, deal with the corpse-fallout, and continue with the Side B game?"

Event the eleventh:
Some ENTERPRISING SOUL has smuggled in a pile of MISLABELLED ENVELOPES OF COCAINE AND/OR ANTHRAX. You probably shouldn't touch those.

Day 4 begins now. With 23 alive and present, it takes 12 to lynch and 7 to soft-lynch. With no night-voters left in the game, votes will now be reset at the beginning of each new day.
Hello everyone, good to meet you all for the first time. Well, in this slot, anyways.

First off, here are some chocolate flowers, for Bigro.
[Image: ChocolateRoseFlowers300.jpg?n=20817]

So, what do you daywalkers get up to, anyways?
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D4 (23/36)
6 Bizarre Factors that Predict Every Presidential Election

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, TehPilot, Sruixan, Whoosh, Jacqularis

7 Great Foods That Were Created Due To Dick Moves

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, TehPilot, Sruixan, Whoosh, Jacqularis
I'll rustle up some chocolate in a moment for Bigro but first

Vote: GeneX DIE MONSTER YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!
4 bigro
[Image: flower1.gif][Image: flower2.gif]

i pour out a chocolate fountain for a fallen homie
[Image: choco.png]

anyway since me and jac are one person i think that in order to complete the immersion we should complete each others
SpoilerShow
Alright well

Lynch: Potato
Potato: Lynch

I'll just see what that does.

bigro, I'm sorry, I wouldn't have lynched you if you weren't the only one it was feasible to lynch on D3. But this is Murderfia, where everyone must die, so I had no choice. Good luck in the next life.

[Image: Bouquet__of_roses.jpg?1347354603]

[Image: shanabrook05_350.jpg]

And a song, dedicated to you (but mostly for my own enjoyment):
SpoilerShow
nobody look at my chocolate roses, only for bigro's dreamy eyes ♥

SpoilerShow