Valleystuck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valleystuck
RE: Valleystuck
(09-01-2013, 03:19 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »wizards can't be trusted

Cipi: "I'm going with Rasa..."

(09-01-2013, 09:46 PM)serrintine Wrote: »Wizards lack the methods of rationality.

Rasa: "Thanks. Let's go!"

(09-01-2013, 10:15 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »We need to go see the wizard. the sea wizard.

Feni: "Well fine. I'm going by myself... unless Ilun and Liri... will you join me?"

Liri: "I don't feel too good..."

Ilun: "um um... I'll stay here and watch over Liri..."

------------------

LIRI AND ILUN

[Image: jbv4VDQ.png]

Liri: "Ilun... ........ is my dad dead?"

Ilun: "............. yes. sorry..."

"braaiiinnsss..."

[Image: uvtESq3.png]

Ilun: "...Liri... there's more zombies outside... we should probably go somewhere safer....... ....."

[Image: VK8LSIT.png]

Liri: "Oh father!!! What have you done??? What kind of monsters have you created!? Are any of us safe? Fatherrrrrrrrrrrrr ;n; "

Ilun: "Liri... what are we going to do?"

Liri: "It's like losing Mom all over again... but worse! So much worse... Now I have no one...."

Ilun: "Liri.. um. um.. you have me... and Feni, and Rasa, and Cipi. And there are our families too..."

[Image: cwvWub3.png]

Ilun: "Oh....... my parents.... Feni's mom.... they went to deal with something last night..... and I haven't heard from them since...."

Liri: "...What?"

Ilun: "Oh Liri! I think my parents might be dead too!"

----------------------------

RASA and CIPI

[Image: I5NhV2N.png]

Rasa: "Dad! Let us in! There are zombies all over the place! Actually take your time, the only aggressive zombie so far has been Liri's dad."

[Image: VJ7NLw9.png]

Sacunowiyu: "Rasa! Thank goodness you're safe! Where are your friends? Feni, Liri and Ilun?? Why would you ever split up?????!"

Rasa: "Feni didn't want to come with us... I don't know what to do about her."

Cipi: "Liri is drunk and Ilun stayed with her."

Sacunowiyu: "What are you doing drinking at a dangerous time like this? Oh yes, it was her birthday. What an unfortunate time for these monsters to take over our friends and family... but where did Feni go exactly?"

Rasa: "She went to see her dad."

Sacunowiyu: "Uh oh. He's here with me!"

Rasa: "What? Why?"

Sacunowiyu: "Well..... "

[Image: wJeqHAO.png]

Acohize: "I can do magic!!!! I just made your friend Lohaliri sober again!"

Rasa: "!!!!"

Cipi: "Well I'll be."

Acohize: "There's not much I can do about zombies, but I have come up with a magical plan to stop the zombies!"

Rasa: "Um, yeah! Okay that's good, what are you going to do?"

[Image: F20PktM.png]

Acohize: "Hahah! What am I going to do? No no no... What are YOU going to do! You and the other five must travel to Okotogonu's lab and find out how he created the zombies! Then you must figure out how to stop the zombies! Don't worry, your father will equip you for your journey."

Rasa: "Okotogonu? That's Liri's dad right? And me and my friends, we're the heroes? Why???"

Acohize: "Destiny! Also, yes, that is Liri's dad. Who else has a lab?"

Rasa: "Yeah, I was just making sure. Wait... me and five others? Who's the sixth hero?"

------------

FENI

[Image: jdyLu9Q.png]

Feni: "Hellooo! Mom, Dad, answer the door! There are zombies everywhere, and I just don't feel safe!"

...No one's answering! I should really carry keys to my own home!

???: "Hey there."

[Image: pZQJgGy.png]

Feni: "Oh! Hello."

????: "I've been following you around."

[Image: TKbb9zy.png]

Feni: "That's... really creepy! Oh, yeah, I have seen you a couple of times..... that's REALLY creepy!"

Arthur: "I'm Arthur."

Feni: "What kind of name is that?"

Arthur: "Oh yes... you people have names with alternating consonants and vowels."

Feni: "Uh, yeah. Where are you from? What kind of place has names like yours?"

Arthur: "I have come a long way... and waited a very, very long time.... to meet you. I'm so happy to finally be with you, where we are completely, absolutely... alone."

Feni: "Don't touch me, weirdo!"

Jobaza: "HEY! HANDS OFF OF HER!"

[Image: VhJHxST.png]

Arthur: "Who are you?!!?"

Jobaza: "I know you don't have consent! This is my girlfriend!"

Arthur: "BOYFRIEND??? Feni, how could you? We were meant to be together! No, I cannot allow this."

[Image: craW35k.png]

Feni: "Jo! NOOOOO!"

Arthur: "Oh! I'm sorry. I got carried away... I forgot I wasn't going to upset you by hurting your friends... but I will not allow you to have any boyfriend other than me."

[Image: JFnHToU.png]

Jobaza: "AHhh!!! Feni, I think we should break up."

Feni: "NOOO!!!"

[Image: gTcOBNl.png]

Arthur: "Feni! Come back! Ugh. Girls are so hard to deal with."

Jobaza: "Um. Right. Hey, you should get off the streets, there are zombies everywhere! I came here to check that my girlfriend was safe but we just broke up. Apparently this excuses me from making sure that she's safe?"

Arthur: "Yes. I saw. Are you dumb normally or does this happen to everyone I mess with?"

------------------------

Shall you be Liri, Rasa, Ilun, Feni or Cipi? And, what should you do?
>_
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Arthur is scary
We should be Feni and continue moving as far away from his as possible, maybe seeking comfort with friends, that would be terribly convenient
Let's be Arthur. He seems like he has evil powers. We should control the zombies and proclaim ourselves the undead king.
~◕ w◕~
Liri: Chill out, smoke some seaweed
LIRI

(11-14-2013, 09:06 AM)Loather Wrote: »Liri: Chill out, smoke some seaweed

[Image: qlZsroY.png]

Smoke some seaweed? I'm not sure what you mean, but smoke is at hydrothermal vents, and the nearest hydrothermal vent is like a kilometer away! I'm... not really in the mood to play...

---------

FENI

(11-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »Arthur is scary
We should be Feni and continue moving as far away from his as possible, maybe seeking comfort with friends, that would be terribly convenient

[Image: 8kYdm0L.png]

WAHHHHHHH

(11-13-2013, 12:14 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Let's be Arthur. He seems like he has evil powers. We should control the zombies and proclaim ourselves the undead king.

[Image: XM6S20p.png]

Nooo I don't want anything to do with that horrible man ;n;

....He's just as bad as the zombies! .... No, he's worse than the zombies! Or... I don't know!

[Image: E71JbFb.png]

My friends!!!!! I finally arrive at Liri's house!

[Image: RUG9w9e.png]

Ilun: "Feni!! ...is your mom.. okay? are my parents okay?..."

Feni: "...I don't know... but this creepy guy was scary and made me and Jobaza break up!"

[Image: E7PMR0D.png]

Rasa: "Seriously, Feni? Liri's dad is dead! Your mom and and Ilun's parents are probably dead! And you're worrying about boys?"

Feni: "My... mom?"

[Image: 8x3VGka.png]

Acohize: "Yes, dear... your mother might be dead. I don't know..."

Feni: "Oh no... Dad!!"

*knock knock*

???: "Feni! Aco!"

Feni: "It's Mom!! Open the door!"

[Image: cg10yk5.png]

Acohize: "Darling! You're safe!"

Apegi: "Honey!"

They kiss.

Apegi: "Feni... come here!"

Ilun: "...WAIT!!!"

[Image: nQ2bRb7.png]

Ilun:"Ms. Enuteru! Please tell me... Are my parents okay?"

Apegi: "I don't know."

[Image: C5DdUVi.png]

Sacunowiyu: "Okay! So, for those who don't know, everyone who is not here, my wife and Cipi's siblings, I know that they are safe at home. However, we haven't been able to contact Ilun's parents. But let us not fear the worst! We shall go to their home and find them. Plus, while I have the weapons, I do not have the armor that you girls will need on your journey. Ilun's father has that stuff."

Rasa: "Thanks dad! Let's get ready to go! Liri... Ilun... are you okay?"

Liri: "Yeah. I'm ready...."

Ilun: "...okay."

Feni: "Wait, what? I'm confused? What journey?"

[Image: kXVumar.png]

Acohize: "Yes, let me explain! I foreseen your destiny: You girls are going to the lab of Liri's father, to find out what diabolic science created all these zombies!..."

Liri: "My fatherrrrrrrrr wahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Acohize: "...And then you will fix the problem! The six of you shall represent the six elements. They are.... Lightning... and..... Death... or Darkness... or something.... that's two elements... but I can't remember what the other four are. But.. the six of you... are the six heroes of destiny!"

Feni: "Oh. Okay."

Rasa: "Aren't you going to ask who #6 is?"

[Image: 90sBHFS.png]

Feni: "We see this trope in fiction all the time. We'll probably meet him or her later. They'll probably be evil at first but then change sides... ..... OH NO IS ARTHUR THE SIXTH RANGER????"

Rasa: "Are you talking about some sort of animal?"

Feni: "No, he's a mermaid, with a REALLY WEIRD name, and he's evil!! He turned my boyfriend to stone- and.... made him not my boyfriend anymore!!!!"

[Image: i2B08DP.png]

Apegi: "Oh honey, boys will be boys! He must like you!"

Acohize: "Um? What are you talking about?"

Apegi: "What? I mean. Yes, I know Arthur! He's a wizard just like you, husband. I've met him many times and he is such a charming young lad! I think he'd make a great addition to the family?"

Acohize: "Oh yes! I approve very much of wizards! Yes, Feni, you should marry Arthur."

Feni: "Mom... Dad...? I want Jobaza.... I love Jobaza. How could you be like this!!?"

-----

CIPI

[Image: uSdNE6p.png]

Okay. Everyone else cleared the room. No one wants to listen to the Enuteru family argue. Especially not during a morbid time like this.

Rasa's dad is going to give us our weapons instead!

[Image: 8v1qKeo.png]

(this is image 100)

Sacunowiyu: "Rasa, my wonderful daughter, you have trained with the katana all your life and you are really good at it, because you are awesome."

Rasa: "Yes!"

Sacunowiyu: "Cipi! I give you the backwards sword, because you are backwards!"

What... does that mean?

Sacunowiyu: "Liri, I present the long sword, because you know what else is long? Your hair. I also give you this shield, because it is flat, just like your personality."

Liri doesn't look very happy.

Sacunowiyu: "Ilun, I give you the medium sword and the short sword. Because you don't have what it takes to hold a REAL sword."

Ilun: "Um, thank you for the swords..."

Oh, Feni is coming.

Sacunowiyu: "Ah, Feni, just in time! I give you the broadsword, because I don't think you have the skill to use anything with finesse."

Feni: "Okay."

>_
I think you should name all of your swords so that they seem less judgemental
(11-17-2013, 05:36 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I think you should name all of your swords so that they seem less judgemental

Good idea! What should we name our swords?

>_
Sword, Sword, Sword, Sword, and Sword.
Gerald, Toby, Frieda, Jamie, and Fists
1, 2, 3, 4, and 7
ILUN

(11-17-2013, 05:41 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Sword, Sword, Sword, Sword, and Sword.

(11-17-2013, 10:39 PM)Loather Wrote: »Gerald, Toby, Frieda, Jamie, and Fists

(11-18-2013, 01:10 AM)bigro Wrote: »Swerd, Swird, Swurd, Sward and lucy

Fists Sword, Rasa's katana.

Frieda Sword, Cipi's backwards sword.

Gerald Sword, Liri's long sword.

Jamie Sword and Lucy Sword, my two swords.

Toby Sword, Feni's broadsword.

Ilun: "...Feni, where did your parents go?"

Feni: "They went on ahead of us. We got mad at each other and they left."

Ilun: "Oh.. okay."

[Image: xqVHUjb.png]

We all go to my house...
Feni says that her parents would be waiting in her house next door...
Feni goes off to go fetch them and tells us all to go on ahead without her.

[Image: EP29oPu.png]

We live next door because when we were young, Feni asked her parents to move in next door to me so that I wouldn't be so lonely all the time...

I just wish I could do something as wonderful for Feni in return...

[Image: OSo97gW.png]

I can smell the aroma of flowers coming from the basement, corrupted by the scent of blood and decaying flesh... I think my parents are dead...

[Image: e6ittHB.png]

No no no... I gotta keep positive... Maybe i'm just smelling that zombie that came into my room yesterday.. my parents just went safely to the bunker...........

[Image: 2m7qSMY.png]

The five of us, me, Cipi, Liri, Rasa and Rasa's dad head into the basement, where my garden is. On the floor below is the bunker, where the armor is stored.

It looks like my parents set up the security puzzle. They must be inside the bunker and don't want the zombies to get in..... luckily, I know how to open the door... sort of...

[Image: 1jr5p6Q.png]

You just need to roll the giant spheres into the holes in the ground. Just make sure you push them into the right holes, and in the right order... The holes have markings next to them, saying which sphere should go in which hole, and also saying what number the hole is, and in ascending order by hole is what order you put the spheres into them.

What should we do?
>_

EDIT: the Par amount of time this will take to solve is two updates, so don't try to solve it all at once. just do as many steps as you can with what you know.
I think the last two are already in the right place because the dots make the faces that are on the balls
ILUN

(11-24-2013, 08:48 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I think the last two are already in the right place because the dots make the faces that are on the balls

I guess?

PUZZLE SOLUTION:
SpoilerShow

Let's just move the spheres over the bridge to the holes...

Me: "Mr. Cayutapi, can you roll that sphere over the bridge for us? It's .... really heavy..."

Sacunowiyu: "No problem"

[Image: GuRhINy.png]

Sacunowiyu: "Wow it is really hard to move, but I can manage... I think I'll take off my scabbard, it really chafes when I'm doing heavy labor."

Rasa: "Dad please don't take all of your clothes off why don't you ever wear any real clothes ugh"

mild flashing (epilepsy warning):
SpoilerShow

Sacunowiyu: "Uh oh!"

The bridge collapses under the weight of the sphere... This is awful, how will we ever get into the bunker now if we can't move the spheres across?

Uh oh! That red flashing is a sign that the plant is about to undergo nuclear meltdown! The others don't know enough about plants to realize it! I have to warn them!

[Image: SbxeYGZ.png]

Feni is back!

Feni: "Ahhh! Get this guy away from me!"

That must be that weird, creepy Arthur guy Feni was talking about... I should say something...

Ilun: "Um Um um um um you ... get out of here quickly!"

Oh if only there was a short one syllable word that meant 'get out of here quickly!"

Arthur: "I'm not ever going to leave Feni alone again!"

Feni: "Auughghghghg nooooooo"

Ilun: "You you ... you... because meltdown!"

Liri: "Oh gosh is that plant about to explode? Is that why you have a bunker, Ilun?"

I honestly have no idea why we have a bunker, when all we have to do to avoid getting hurt by an exploding plant is to leave my house. Besides, plants have exploded only a few times in history, ever! I'm not even sure why it is happening now... what was that sphere made of?

Arthur: "Oh! I can get you into the bunker with my stone powers!"

Feni: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEK Don't turn us to stone please!!!"

[Image: yfP0naa.png]

The stone door to the bunker opens!

Rasa: "Wow you sure this guy is so terrible? Quick let's get in!"

[Image: Zg7UAZ8.png]

Feni rushes in, and Arthur rushes in before anyone else can and closes the door! Oh no!!!! We're stuck outside! We don't have time to exit the building before the plant blows up! And Feni is alone with Arthur!

---

FENI

[Image: ku9ALAD.png]

Arthur: "We're finally alone Feni... and we will be the only ones left..."

Feni: "I'm warning you! Don't make me...!"

Arthur: "You will learn to love me..!!!"

>_
> Let your sword do the talking
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
> Sword: Literally start talking

> Sword: be a pacifist
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
some kind of euphemism for cutting him in half
FENI

(11-30-2013, 12:50 AM)Ed Wrote: »> Let your sword do the talking

[Image: aXfSAuW.png]

I slash him as hard as I can, sending Arthur flying and ricocheting off the walls.

....I had to do it.

-----

ILUN

[Image: jDove75.png]

Feni opens the door and tosses out.... Arthur's body....... and says, "Quick! Get in here!"

[Image: 11rF15F.png]

Moments after the door closes behind us, the plant explodes.

Liri: "...Feni... you just..."

Feni: "I had to kill him... He was going to make you die out there!"

Ilun: "...th-thank you! ...For saving us!"

Rasa: "...Good job...!"

Sacunowiyu: "You're a true warrior, Feni!"

???: "Ilun..."

???: "Help us..."

[Image: vamrL8y.png]

???????: "Give me a hug..."

Ilun: "NO! MOM! DAD! NOOOOO!"

>_
are your parents some guy's arms now
I guess you should chop them free ???
Which Arm Are You? Take This Free On-Line Quiz To Find Out!!
RASA

(12-04-2013, 11:57 PM)Loather Wrote: »Which Arm Are You? Take This Free On-Line Quiz To Find Out!!

[Image: 3s7ZCLw.png]

Feni: "Rasa you take dad arm! I'll get the mom arm!"

What sort of stupid logic did Feni use to come up with that strategy!?? It's not going to work!

Rasa: "Feni! Get back! It's not all about swinging your sword as strong as you possibly can! You need strategy and to be careful or else you'll get hurt!"

[Image: FRKVum2.png]

It's too late! Feni is charging in. She's too reckless and I have to save her!

[Image: ouwnFSg.png]

Rasa: "No!!!"

I push Feni out of harm's way, putting myself in danger instead! Oh no!

Ilun: "NOOO! MOM! DAD!! DON'T!"

[Image: qCGly0g.png]

Ilun's Mom: "Noo... we have to fight back..."

Ilun's Dad: "I refuse to hurt these girls...!!!"

(12-04-2013, 11:11 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »are your parents some guy's arms now
I guess you should chop them free ???

[Image: MLWkKZC.png]

Feni and I take this moment of hesitation to strike!

We neutralize the threat from both arms, Feni having sliced the mother clean off and me killing the father with a strike to his weakpoint.

[Image: zdaJ2Aj.png]

Ilun's Mom: "Ilun.... be safe......"

Ilun: "Mom!!!!"

She dies.

[Image: HPxzlgK.png]

Even though I've killed Ilun's father, he is still attached to the monster who can still use it as an arm!

The monster reaches behind its back and retrieves its tank! It forms a bubble shield around it that I'm unable to break through!

[Image: LO5RARu.png]

Now it's shooting bubbles at us from afar!
Rasa: "Everyone we need to get out of here, we don't stand a chance!"
Ilun: "n...no... we can't leave... there's still too much nuclear fallout outside..."

I need to find a way to defeat this monster!

----------------------

[Image: dCA2vtD.png]

What the... where am I ?

???: "Helloo Rasatuho."

[Image: LdtxAQn.gif]

Rasa: "Whoa! You look cool! I've never seen a mermaid like you before!"

???: "I am a RABBIT!"

Rasa: "What? Who are you? Where am I?"

==>
RASA

[Image: 7asBtQo.png]

???: "augfughah!! WHo are YOU where did YOU COME FROM!???!"

Rasa: "I don't know! You already know my name, don't you? You said it!"

???: "Oh, you must be one of the voices in my head..."

[Image: jUmR9FV.png]

???: "Friend, be careful... we're not alone..."

Rasa: "I don't see anyone... where are we anyway?"

???: "My name is Tolis..."

Rasa: "That's a strange name... like Arthur's name!"

[Image: XLErUVl.png]

Tolis: "AUGHGHGHHGHGHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHG"

Rasa: "Are you okay???"

Tolis: "Arthur... he... took... away....my..."

[Image: 4n9zYLO.png]

Rasa: "What?"

Tolis: "Hello! My name is Tolis."

Rasa: "Um. Yes. I'm getting distracted. I need to get out of here and help my friends!"

[Image: CgqEk3F.png]

Tolis: "You're in the same place you were, you're just having a hallucination! I know all about hallucinations! I have them. Isn't that right, Mr. Rabbit?"

Rasa: "What? Who are you talking to? There's no one there!"

[Image: gynfy8S.png]

Tolis: "I'M MISTER RABBIT! GOD OF RABBITS!"

Rasa: "You sure you aren't the god of electricity? You sure are sparking a lot..."

Tolis: "I don't remember anything..."

[Image: lrJQ5M7.png]

Tolis: "Why is your favorite flavor spicy? Why isn't it sour! I like sour things! Sour things are great! Sour is the flavor of lightning!"

Rasa: "What, are you the god of rabbits, electricity or light? Make up your mind!"

Tolis: "Silly, mortal, lightning is not 'light,' it's another word for electricity! Get a clue!"

Rasa: "Well, okay then."

[Image: lFqBn7A.png]

Tolis: "ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE SOUR THINGS???"

Rasa: "I do like sour things! It's just, spicy is better!"

[Image: QqDjfgN.png]

Tolis: "I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH! TASTE THIS!"

Rasa: "Ahh!!"

[Image: feSCt4D.png]

???: "Calm down!!!"

Tolis: "Yes, sorry Bahira."

[Image: SrSZLAw.gif]

Bahira: "Good boy."

Rasa: "Who are you?"

Bahira: "I'm just the goddess of darkness. Don't mind me, I'm just here to make sure Tolis doesn't kill you. That's about all the relevance I have to you."

Rasa: "Er... thanks."

==>
RASA

[Image: HexCxS8.png]

Tolis: "Here, eat these sour candies!"

[Image: QTWJ7SS.png]

Rasa: "Oh boy! These are the best thing I've ever had!"

[Image: 1VAzNFB.png]

Tolis: "So why do you like spicy so much! That's the other girl, Feni's flavor! Aren't you supposed to be better than her?"

Rasa: "Um..."

Tolis: "What do you think of Feni?"

Rasa: "Well, she's popular and pretty and I've always been a bit jealous. But yeah, I'm totally better because I'm cool and I can fight!"

[Image: h8tWtYo.png]

Tolis: "Well, she can fight too, as you have seen! Also, you obviously care for her, since you even saved her!"

Rasa: "Yeah... she's not that bad."

Tolis: "So why did you say you like spicy things?"

[Image: Jn0Wf98.png]

Rasa: "Oh... yeah, back when I was young I tried to be like Feni as much as I could because she was so popular. Yeah, I really do like sour things better. I just... kept pretending to like spicy things."

Tolis: "Stop making your entire life about comparing yourself to Feni! Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, and everyone is great in their own way! Don't make Feni your rival."

Rasa: "Yeah! You're right!"

[Image: FGf8GUJ.png]

Tolis: "Okay! Good. So you do like sour things after all. That's the most important thing."

Rasa: "Uh."

[Image: 8henMCR.png]

Tolis: "Yes, I spent way too long just now being sane so I could teach you that important life lesson. I gotta go back to being extra insane now."

Rasa: "Uhm.."

Tolis:" Heheheheh!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Rasa: "Uh...."

Bahira: "Tolis! Calm down!"

Tolis: "Nah! Rasa has to EARN the power of lightning by besting me in combat!"

Rasa: "I have to fight a god?"

Bahira: "No! No, you don't! No fighting!"

Tolis: "okay fine...no fighting..."

[Image: gc9e9gC.png]

Tolis: "Okay, Rasa, I grant you the power of lightning!"

Rasa: "Um... alright. Thanks, you two."

---------

[Image: LJ9aDgS.png]

I blast the monster with lightning, killing it for good, hopefully.

Liri: "Wow! Rasa, you have the element of electricity!"

Rasa: "Yes! This is actually called the element of lightning. Lightning is another word for electricity, apparently!"

Liri: "Wow, that's weird. It doesn't mean light?"

Rasa: "Nope!"

Alright, looks like we're done fighting... for now.

>_
show off with your new powers, make sure everyone knows how cool you are now that you can shoot lightning
learn to accept sour,sweet,spicy, and yes, even BITTER foods as equally awesome.
~◕ w◕~
RASA

(12-30-2013, 12:17 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »show off with your new powers, make sure everyone knows how cool you are now that you can shoot lightning

Okay, now that we're done fighting, we can finally get that armor!

[Image: a1rpAcD.png]

Liri: "Wow Rasa you're so awesome!!!"

"Heehee, thanks!" I laugh, "But don't forget, Feni was awesome too!"

Wait, where is Feni? I have to apologize for being mean to her...

[Image: DGGRwO5.png]

Feni: "Ilun... I'm sorry for killing your mom... Are you okay?"

[Image: swzaHnT.png]

Ilun is quiet and hugs Feni for a real long time.

Ilun: "I'm okay... you didn't kill her, the monster did. My parents aren't suffering anymore..."

[Image: mKbxMZ3.png]

Ilun gets some potions from a cupboard and distributes them to everyone. "These should protect us from the radiation outside, but we should wait a few minutes after drinking before we go."

Cipi looks tentatively at her potion. "What's in these?"

Ilun: "Oh! Just boiled mushrooms, so nothing that will hurt you, Cipi."

Cipi: "Okay, thank you."

We drink the potions.

[Image: LYsjM0r.png]

Rasa: "Hey Feni... I'm sorry for being so antagonistic with you earlier. I've treated all of your ideas like they were stupid, but really I think I should have listened to you more. A lot of the time I automatically disagreed with you just because I didn't really like you... I was jealous of how popular you were. The truth is that you're a valuable part of the team and I'm thankful that you're here with us!"

Feni: "Oh, Rasa, thank you! I should communicate with you better, too. When we listen to each other, we work together best! Remember when we worked together on that Toohtooh Sisters comic? I really liked doing that. When this is all over, can we do that again?"

Rasa: "Of course!!"

Yay, friendship!

Now it's time to put on the armor.

----

FENI

I'm glad to be friends with Rasa! I never realized she was jealous of me!

[Image: l0nVd6m.png]

We head outside and Ilun's house is a deep crater now.

There's Arthur... he's definitely dead. I don't think he'll turn into a zombie... which means his magic spell over my boyfriend should be broken!

Feni: "Everyone... I want to go to my boyfriend's house!"

I'm almost expecting Rasa to complain, but instead she smiles and says, "Of course! Let's go!"

[Image: eNuxE1h.png]

Shortly after swimming out of the crater, we encounter Cipi's brother, Torido!

Cipi: "Hello, brother. What's up? *cough*"

Rasa: "Oh!! Rido!!! Hey there!"

Torido: "Cipi! Are you alright? I heard the explosion! I wanted to make sure you weren't hurt!"

Cipi: "Oh, yes, everything is fine. I even drank a radiation potion! *cough* "

Torido: "Radiation??????!!!!! What happened?"

Cipi: "Oh, a plant exploded..."

Ilun: "Oh, yeah, uh, don't worry... all the radiation is inside of the pit... not up here."

Torido: "This is not good at all! You may not be allergic to those potions, but due to your digestive disorder, it will pass right through your system without any effect, harmful or beneficial! That means you have just received a full dose of radiation by swimming through the crater unprotected!!"

[Image: WqEifRR.png]

Cipi is silent, her expression void. She looks uncertainly at the ground.

Torido: "Cipi, I know Feni and Rasa's dads want you to go on an adventure but it is extremely dangerous in your condition!"

Sacunowiyu: "Of course. Cipi's health is far more important than the fate of the Valley. In addition, she can't save the world if she's sick! Torido, you're the doctor and I trust your judgment. What should we do?"

Torido: "We must go back to my place immediately!"

[Image: eKaIwib.png]

Rasa's dad picks up Cipi and prepares to follow Torido.

Rasa: "Wait for me!"

I move to follow them, but Torido shouts, "No! That's too many people! It will be too crowded at my place! Uh, but yes, Rasa, you may come though."

Feni: "Good luck!"

Liri: "Get well, Cipi!"

Ilun says very quietly, "Bye.." but they don't hear her.

Cipi: ".... See you later..."

----

ILUN

[Image: pmGipl4.png]

Me, Feni and Liri arrive at Jo's house. Feni goes to the door, asking me and Liri to stay behind.

Ilun: "...is Cipi getting sick... my fault?"

Liri: "Oh, honey! Of course not! There was nothing you could have known to do about Cipi, so it's not your fault. Think of it this way, you protected everyone else from the radiation, so thank you for that!"

Ilun: "Oh.... thank you Liri, that makes me feel a lot better actually!"

-----

FENI

Feni: "Jobazaaaa! Jo, open up!"

[Image: dAEze0L.png]

Jobaza: "Hi. What do you want?"

Feni: "Jo... are you back to normal? I.. I want you back..."

Jo: "Sorry, Feni, but, it won't work out."

Feni: "...May I come inside?"

Jo: "I don't see why not."

[Image: AxD8PTR.png]

Feni: "Why won't it work out? What's wrong?"

Jo: "........I don't know. It just won't work out."

Feni: "But don't you remember? We had everything planned out for the future! Our jobs, the home, we were ready! We can still do this!"

Jo: ".......I don't know what you're talking about....."

[Image: QIvr9Hy.png]

Feni: "I need you! I can't do this alone!"

Jo: "What are you doing?"

[Image: maYQoOD.png]

Feni: "Don't you remember?"

[Image: dA2qxhG.png]

Jo: "I......... oh... we're having a baby.... how could I have forgotten?! Feni! I'm so sorry, babe... I don't know what came over me!"

[Image: aAoqjTU.png]

Feni: "It's not your fault, dear, everything's okay now... I love you...!"

[Image: 5GcUleS.png]

Feni: "Jo?"

[Image: BHWDwii.png]

Feni: "Jo!!!"

[Image: R1v3Xey.png]

Feni: "NOOO!"

[Image: 3UBZm18.png]

Feni: *screaming*

[Image: zz7AvZy.png]

Arthur: "I can't believe it. I've waited millenia for you, the hottest babe in history, and this asshole already beat me to it."

This...this has to be a nightmare....

>_