Grand Battle High

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Battle High
Re: Grand Battle High
Originally posted on MSPA by SleepingOrange.

>Go force Maxwell and Vyrm'n to make out

or

>Walk in on Aph and Clara
Originally posted on MSPA by slipsicle.

SleepingOrange Wrote:>Go force Maxwell and Vyrm'n to make out
This. This can only end well.
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

I

I'm gonna concede that I'm fifty, no ok seventy percent responsible for that ship ever even being conceived and even I don't want to see it.

Just go get Geoff to reciprocate Jeremy's feelings already.
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Schazer Wrote:Soft: Smile, for god's sake.
[Image: wapm5t.jpg]

Heh. Eheeheeeheeheeaahaahaha. AhhaaahahahaahahahHAAHAAHEEEHEEEHEEEHEHEEE.

You needed that.

PEOPLE Wrote:STUFF STUFF STUFF
[Image: 29xfyht.jpg]

Wooah! You can only do so many things at once! Besides, you still need to go on your way to class! You can't just skip it because that's bad so anything that needs doing (like punishing puny little peeping tom door-jumpers) will have to wait for later! Sheesh! Okay, one at a time.

Pinary Wrote:> Continue your epic struggle to pair up your biggest challenge yet: Yourself
[Image: 156qt60.jpg]

Hah. No way. A big meddler like you can't just go off and get a boyfriend just like that. Think of all the lives that would go unmeddled when you're busy with just one guy. Besides, nobody's good enough for you.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>You need to get that Maxwell kid to ignore his friend until the dance and get him to go out with the most popular girl in school, then he'll realize his true feelings for his friend at the actual dance.
[Image: 23k2550.jpg]

You bring up your mental shipping wall (because every top-notch meddler has a shipping wall) and your knowledge of everybody ever and go through this plan as you walk to class. Yes, yes, this sounds cliche enough to work. Though that green queenie is toooooottally out of hat boy's league. And she doesn't even go to classes anyways so you don't particularly like the idea of hanging out around her. But almost just as popular is that white-hair goggles girl. (As opposed to the doctor goggles girl.) You bet you could easily pair them up. Later though. Sometime in-between classes.

Anomaly Wrote:Try to pair up Sirius with someone.
[Image: 344rqj5.jpg]

As you walk into class, you absent-mindedly set an apple on The Wordsmith's desk. Prancy-feet-feathery-wings was not exactly easy to place on your shipping wall, but you eventually decided upon doctor-goggles-science-girl. Mostly because it was sort of ironic considering their names. Their actual names, not the really weird and long nicknames you make up for people.

"Hey there."

Schazer Wrote:Soft: hurry up and get that senior Vexmagog to pick a lady. The key word there being a.
[Image: nxozl0.jpg]

What do you know, furball god is here. He's looking at several of the Wordsmith's specialized lesson plan for each student, trying to figure out if switching them around would be what the Wordsmith would expect or not. (Last time he opened another student's lesson plan that wasn't his, some really bad things happened so he's been rather careful about messing around with them ever since.) However, you can tell that he's sort of paying attention to you.

You don't like hanging about with gods because of their attitude problem and their power that backs it up, but you are definitely not afraid to nag them. Which is what you'll do right now. Though, we're talking a friggin' god here. You'll have to at least be polite about it.

[Image: 296j0b4.jpg]

"Hey, furball, stop messing around with so many little girls!"

"Subtle as ever, I see. And stop making me sound like a pedophile."

"Jeez, are you ever gonna settle down?"

"Iunno. What, jealous?"

Hm, this nagging session doesn't seem to make a particular impact. Though actually you completely expected this.

What now? Class is just about ready to start. You don't want to leave off your nagging session like this, but then again, it's most likely going to be completely useless.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

I can't place "white-hair goggles girl" offhand.

>Think about what sort of lesson to teach Kracht. Clearly it didn't take on his last cycle.

SpoilerShow

More gods: Come in and be the reason why Soft hates this class so much.
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

Schazer Wrote:More gods: Come in and be the reason why Soft hates this class so much.
Balance: Turn in that extra credit you spent all night on (instead of doing your homework).
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

Well, Vex's loss then. Who'd have thought a god wouldn't be able to stick with a single girl for just a month?
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

Godbot Wrote:
Schazer Wrote:More gods: Come in and be the reason why Soft hates this class so much.
Balance: Turn in that extra credit you spent all night on (instead of doing your homework).
[img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Godbot Wrote:
Ekelhaft: absorb a seat in the back, thereby ensuring that a circle of vacancy two-seats deep will appear in the rear section of the class.

Ur: Arrive after Balance, weird parental stuff ensues, which is extra-weird because Ur and Balance are in high school?

Other gods I've forgotten about: filter in, because this is apparently a class made up only of gods/spirits whatever, and is taught by a completely absent teacher.

Soft: Wait for Bellona to show up, and see if you can't convince her that Kargrek'd be a great prom date.
Originally posted on MSPA by bobthepen.

> Sit at your desk. Realize Gestalt has fused with it.

bobthepen Wrote:> Sit at your desk. Realize Gestalt is it.
Fixed. [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

[Image: mm74ua.jpg]

The rest of the class file in slowly. And, of course, they're all gods, as people realized that it probably wasn't a good idea to have gods in the same classrooms as mortals considering their god power stuff and crap and how it would likely be unfair and probably be disastrous and at least gods with gods were likely not to go and kill each other and crap.

Oh, except Hoss isn't a god. But it turns out that it was better to isolate him from practically everybody else after the whole Gun-Totting-Locked-Offices-Carbon-Monoxide incident. At least you think that's what it was called.

Oh, and Wolf is...sort of not a god? You're not actually sure about him.

[Image: ve4v95.jpg]

Ekelhaft surrounds a seat in the back as usual. Everybody gives him a wide berth as usual.

[Image: v6q3d4.jpg]

Of course, as soon as everybody comes in, they start chatting about really inane things and gossiping and crap. You're not listening, but you can probably guess what the gist of their stupid conversations are. Stuff like

"Heeey Ur, wassup? Think I can swing on by later to ask some help on some homework?"

"Eh."

"Stop bothering her, Vex."

"Oh shut up. I'm not bothering her. Am I, Ur?"

"Eh."

And stuff like

"You're in my seat."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Nuh-uh."

And

"Heya Wolfie wanna have a conversation that is just me furthering my own schemes and plots and you going 'Uh?'"

"Uh..."

And also

"Blub."

In any case class starts now and stuff so you better look at your lesson plan and reorganize your shipping wall to fit the freshmen and crap.

[Image: donn2h.jpg]

Uh, what?

[Image: 1hz1o8.jpg]

OH MY GOD

[Image: 121u9f9.jpg]

A canister suddenly drops into the room. It opens to reveal Ouroborous! Or at least a collection of Ouroborites.

[Image: v8h5ax.jpg]

Considering who's in the classroom though, they're not really much of a problem.

[Image: 358nnyd.jpg]

And....conversation goes back to normal.

You briefly wonder who could have done such a thing.

Actually you already know who could have done such a thing.

To be clearer, you already know who did it.

You'll have to deal with it later because you can't just up and leave the class and

[Image: 21n1ds9.jpg]

Oh okay.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by SonicLover.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>Kick Wolf.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Kick Wolf.
[img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Kick Wolf.
Double-plus agree!
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:> *punt* Wolf.
Originally posted on MSPA by Pinary.

> In addition to kicking Wolf, deal with whoever it was that released those Ouroborites into the classroom.
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

View: Change just as plot is forming.

Gadget: Head back to locker after class where Whir most certainly still is waiting for you.
Originally posted on MSPA by bobthepen.

Gadget: Have already imbued your locker with life.

Alph: Fall for Gadget's locker.

Pinary Wrote:> In addition to kicking Wolf, deal with whoever it was that released those Ouroborites into the classroom.
Actually this seems more prudent.

It was totally that bitch Asteira. She doesn't like you meddling with people, that's her territory.
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

Schazer Wrote:It was totally that bitch Asteira.
[img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]

SpoilerShow
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.