Red

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red
RE: Red
>Do you have a friend, a friend who always says "This'll be the last time I help you" but then helps you again anyway?
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(04-17-2016, 01:46 PM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Well. I hope that eyeball was a tasty last meal. Climb the wall or something! Get out get out get out

[Image: 014%20copy_zpsg37rsujs.png]

You're lucky I was a track star in high school.

(04-17-2016, 08:07 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Do you have a friend, a friend who always says "This'll be the last time I help you" but then helps you again anyway?

Well...

[Image: 015%20copy_zpsy5b9zs7s.png]

Oh no, Red. Not this time. You're on your own for this one.
That's fine, all you want is a toke or two
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
EAT HIS EYE
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
check out those curves
Knock the thing over. Express yourself in anger.
You don't need 'em to move mountains, even a token gesture would suffice at this point
Make an adorable pleading face you know your friend can't refuse
Offer to locate more substances for this entity's hookah, in exchange for asylum.

...or just suck up to them as much as you can. The more security you can ensure the better. Offer to disinfect their toilets or rinse out their sinks. Red means clean.
Ask if you can partake in the hookah.
>Hide behind the curtains
how does she smoke that hookah with no mouth?
Buy their help with your new eye. They've already got two, maybe they'd like... three?
Who puts a hookah on a bed to smoke? That's incredibly dangerous and more importantly that bed probably has gross ash on it.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
compliment there good looks
>Beg and Plead.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Blackmail. It's time to use blackmail.
(04-19-2016, 11:17 PM)103rdwhatever Wrote: »Offer to locate more substances for this entity's hookah, in exchange for asylum.

...or just suck up to them as much as you can. The more security you can ensure the better. Offer to disinfect their toilets or rinse out their sinks. Red means clean.

[Image: 016%20copy_zpsbozhhi4t.png]

Ha. You're funny, Red. You could never afford the stuff I like. When's the last time you got paid for a gig, anyway?

(04-29-2016, 06:38 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Blackmail. It's time to use blackmail.

[Image: 017%20copy_zpspo7zigjf.png]

Oh! You want to play that game with me? Don't forget what I know about you, Red. I could sink your little side career. One word in the wrong ears and you're back to playing for the cheap seats.
Attempt seduction
Sloppy eyeball makeouts ensue
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
There was nothing wrong with the cheap seats! But yeah, point taken.
Redmail, then. I'll do a job for you.
> Games are fun!
Offer INSTRUCTIONAL FIRE SAFETY PRESENTATION.
{unstoppable force} ==> {immovable object}==>{unending abyss} ==>{inexhaustible candy}
(05-24-2016, 03:59 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Redmail, then. I'll do a job for you.

[Image: red-001_zpsgksuicne.png]

Ha. You always did like to make me laugh, Red. How did your last job turn out?

But, you know what? I do need something done.

[Image: red-002_zpsuevdk1wb.png]

I need you to kill someone.