Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game)
i am innit to winnit because akumu's giving me dinosaurs
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Can I sign up twice more so we can kick it off

Shit I'll even be lovers with myselves
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
I can fill in one of those last slots.
slam dukn the last spotto
Whoo! Filled up!

This should be starting soon. I've got a few last-minute tweaks to make to the role PMs, but expect those to go out in a day or two.
woop woop woop filled up!

hold onto yer butts.
Role PMs are finalized and going out. Expect day to start soon!
RE: Murder By The Book - Role PMs out! Confirm in QTs, please.
Okay, role PMs are all out now. Confirm in your QTs and we'll kick off Day 1 soon.
Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express
Having taken the time to gather their wits, everyone assembles in the building's extensive library. After some muttering and bickering, a solution is proposed, a typical one for such situations as this: one person shall be killed, by majority vote, and if justice prevails, that will be one of the Undercover criminals.

Of course, this has the chance to backfire, but no one sees a better alternative. And so, gathered among the bookshelves, the unpleasant business begins.

Mod note: If I didn't explicitly state your alignment, you're town.

Playerlist:
1. Mirdini
2. Crowstone
3. SleepingOrange
4. Garuru
5. Schazer
6. Sotek
7. icanhasdonut
8. Akumu
9. seedy
10. Palamedes
11. Nova
12. eberron
13. AgentBlue
14. amosmyn
15. Dalm
16. bigro
17. cyber95
18. Chwoka
19. Gnauga
20. Granolaman
21. Solaris

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 6 to soft-lynch. Deadline is Thursday, March 20th at 11:59 PM Mountain time.
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express
vote: Solaris

FIRST BLOOD
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Vote:Granolaaa
[Image: xwldX.gif]
"Okay, look," says Anona, "if we're going to kill our fellow man in cold blood, we're going to do this RIGHT. I've already got some rope, don't ask why, now all we need is a ladder and we can switch out the chandelier for a noose. Or we could stand on each other's shoulders. Who's in?"
Novawatts the Magnificent bursts into the thread screaming AM I LATE DID I MISS DAYSTART I MISSED DAYSTART DIDN'T I

Vote Chwoka for stealing my namechange shtick and also RPing what a qwer
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
What an unfortunate situation. And such unbecoming behavior from some of these people!

Vote: Garuru, as such bloodlust is clearly not right.
As I walked in, I have immediately noticed that Akumu is as suspicious as a Vorfloop from Alpha Centuri. They are obviously scummy.

Also I have a grudge still.
vote akumu
*shakes fist*
Anona seems to have put some serious thought into how to kill a man - the sort of thought you might need to write a murder mystery? What's the probability of just happening to have the materials for a lynching?

What sort of books have you been writing, Chwoka?
Vote cyber95 for attempting to quell bloodlust.
(03-16-2014, 06:02 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Anona seems to have put some serious thought into how to kill a man - the sort of thought you might need to write a murder mystery? What's the probability of just happening to have the materials for a lynching?

What sort of books have you been writing, Chwoka?

"Books about pain. Death. Hatred. Meditations on the essential human savagery that we will never overcome," says Anona. He digs into his purse and takes out a small glass bottle of what you can only assume is blood and downs it. "So, like, you open a closet, and a skeleton falls out. Really spooky stuff. I didn't catch your name?"
A Study in Votals

Solaris - 1 (Garuru)
Granolaman - 1 (Gnauga)
Chwoka - 1 (Nova)
Garuru - 1 (cyber95)
Akumu - 1 (icanhasdonuts)
cyber95 - 1 (Chwoka)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline is Thursday, March 20 at 11:59 PM Mountain time.
Vote: Schazer.
*sniffs the air*

I.... sense something.... A bond, an unmistakable bond between I and.... another....

*stares at each of the others in the room until they see MIRDINI*

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be.... *sniffs the air once more*

Yes!!!

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote: MIRDINI
oh my god HI SOTEK
(03-16-2014, 06:11 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »"Books about pain. Death. Hatred. Meditations on the essential human savagery that we will never overcome," says Anona. He digs into his purse and takes out a small glass bottle of what you can only assume is blood and downs it. "So, like, you open a closet, and a skeleton falls out. Really spooky stuff. I didn't catch your name?"

Kellerman. Charmed, I'm sure... unsurprising that we haven't met, it sounds like we're in completely different divisions of Iconoclast. Is that fiction? I have to say I've always been distrustful of fiction, one can make it say anything at all.
Akumu are you implying you write nonfiction murder mysteries ???
You're almost as obvious as a Belcerebon.
(03-16-2014, 06:26 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Kellerman. Charmed, I'm sure... unsurprising that we haven't met, it sounds like we're in completely different divisions of Iconoclast. Is that fiction? I have to say I've always been distrustful of fiction, one can make it say anything at all.

"Well, you could say the same thing about facts," says Anona, retiring from the conversation to the bar.