Grand Battle High

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Battle High
Re: Grand Battle High
Originally posted on MSPA by Not The Author.

Well if you need books, there's really only one person to go to. He's a bit weird, sorta reclusive, but then who are you to judge? Hopefully Wardell will be in the library, because you honestly wouldn't know where to find him otherwise.
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

Better go ask Jeremy Brackett for help.
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

SleepingOrange Wrote:>Do some barely-believable mathbabble geniusing to figure out which locker they're in and find out the combination.
[Image: 2qw31bd.jpg]

The noise of books falling came from the locker next to yours. You therefore deduce that your books are in the locker next to yours. LOGIC.

cyber95 Wrote:Run into Dorukomets, who is confident he can find your books, since he's so good at that (as well as everything else obviously)
[Image: 2hrq3bb.jpg]

As you wonder about what the hell you're going to do with this mess, you hear a voice!

[Image: 2vu0kdi.jpg]

"Do not worry, for I, Dorukomets, will retrieve your books! I have witnessed the events that have transpired, and I am very confident that I can help you out of this predicament!"

That is some preeetty ridiculous armor.

"Uh, maybe I'm wrong, but, uh--"

[Image: 23vet5d.jpg]

It doesn't take the ghost thing long to realize that he can't actually touch anything physical, so while he definitely can bypass the locked locker problem, he can't exactly pick up your books for you.

[Image: 28uoc2u.jpg]

"Alas and alack, your books are now irretrievable. Lost forever. Gone. A task insurmountable by even me--"

"Problems, dude?"

"Yeah, damn Syvex teleported my books into this locker."

"Bummer. Maybe I can conjure them."

"Magic tricks? I love magic tricks!"

[Image: o8t4l3.jpg]

"Yeah, it really would be cool if you could--"

"Alakazam!"

"...That's not even remotely close to being a book."

"OH MY GOSH HOW DID YOU DO THAT."

[Image: nq9tls.jpg]

"Um, uh, this actually might take a while."

Oh great.

"SO INCREDIBLE."

[Image: 2h5lo4i.jpg]

"Hey man, did I hear you need a door to open and stuff?"

"Actually a locker--"

"Close enough. I can totally do it. Just watch out for me, 'kay?"

"Uh...why...?"

"Girl that owns it, she's craaaaazy."

Oh great.

[Image: 2qvcd41.jpg]

"Uh, you see my books"

"What?"

[Image: 14nlog1.jpg]

"Yeah, right, right."

"Okay, what are you even looking at--"

[Image: ww15w3.jpg]

"What the hell are you guys doing with my locker."

"Uh."

[Image: x53wuo.jpg]

"Good luck, man, you'll probably need it." And then Jeremy (that bastard) climbs into the locker and shuts the door behind him. Briefly, you hear a shocked scream coming from the girl's bathroom.

Unfortunately, there is still a pretty ticked-off girl right in front of you.

"Seriously. What the hell were you doing with my locker."

"Uh."
Originally posted on MSPA by Pinary.

> Explain the whole thing in wordy detail!
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

Yeah, this is basically the best thing ever.

Hope to god Soft deals Jeremy some comeuppance later.

Overzealous Hall Monitor Sunset: come over, guns blazing, to find out what Eureka's gotten upset about.
Originally posted on MSPA by gloomyMoron.

> "I missed the bus while waiting for my friend, Vyrm'n but still got here early somehow, but then there was this fight in front of the door and it was a Xeno and Zephyr fighting for some reason then I sort of monolouged myself to my locker, after Vyrm'n left but it had that rascal Syvex and he teleported my books into some random locker, which I logically deduced was your locker and then Dorukomets the Useless showed up and then this magic guy started performing tricks than than Jeremy said he could open the door and get my books but was taking too long then you showed up and got mad and then I started explaining and now I'm finishing explaining."

> ...

> "You have pretty eyes.'
Originally posted on MSPA by Anomaly.

> Explain situation.

> Syvex: Hear Eureka, burst out of locker or whatever it is you always do.
Originally posted on MSPA by Lord Paradise.

> Um,
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

> You are now Soft
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

> "SYVEX DID IT"

SpoilerShow
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>Babble incoherently.
Originally posted on MSPA by bobthepen.

Shocked scream > Be Sarika having witnessed the explosion you are about to cause.
Originally posted on MSPA by slipsicle.

> Oh no a girl you've never been very good with girls you always get caught up in your own head second-guessing yourself on what to say and especially when they're angry you always seem to do the wrong things why is she still looking at you oh right you haven't said anything yet well of course you haven't said anything yet what does she expect you to do just come right out with a satisfactory response on the fly there's no winning this argument no matter how you look at it which means nothing you can do will make her not angry with you and you need to get to class anyway and if you spend too much time arguing with her you won't make it there on time and you already don't have your books so you don't want to add being late on top of that plus someone might be feeling generous hah yeah right like any of these people have ever helped anyone out wait you suppose some of them do from time to time and yeah the teachers can be a bit harsh in punishments but they probably get more angry with tardiness than with unpreparedness so you may as well just run away.

> Run away.
Originally posted on MSPA by SleepingOrange.

Lord Paradise Wrote:> Um,
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

well,
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Wojjan Wrote:
well,
you see,
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Pinary Wrote:> Explain the whole thing in wordy detail!
[Image: 20r4rxh.jpg]

Blah blah blah blah blah.

[Image: 24pewcn.jpg]

Eureka tells you to shut up and slow down in a very succinct manner.

Anomaly Wrote:> Syvex: Hear Eureka, burst out of locker or whatever it is you always do.
[Image: arz3b.jpg]

Suddenly Syvex bursts out of your locker. "HEY THERE EUREKA WAZZUP." Or something along those lines.

[Image: 2motw68.jpg]

Suddenly The Sunset comes barging in. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE." Or something to that effect.

[Image: 2mpbpmb.jpg]

Suddenly Sarika marches up. "Hey man you will totally make a bomb explode or something what's up with that" Or something like that.

Anomaly Wrote:
Wojjan Wrote:
well,
you see,
[Image: 5xrk44.jpg]

Um,

Well,

You see,

Godbot Wrote:> You are now Soft
[Image: 23iwm4h.jpg]

Due to popular demand, you are now Soft.

[Image: 6qbejd.jpg]

Soft as in the Spirit of Fairy Tales. You're a sophomore right now though you don't really pay attention to how many years anybody has been at school and stuff. Practically everybody, in your point of view, are immature and childish, if not children. You are carrying around apples to give to teachers because that's what you're supposed to do, you think. You also have a giant book and a big honking axe slung across your shoulders. Lately, you've been concerning yourself with pairing people up as dates to go to the big prom thing that's coming up and stuff because that's another thing you do, guide (or rather, forcibly take control over) one's life. Like a fairy tale haha get it.

Actually, being you is not particularly interesting right now, so you don't know why anybody wants to be you.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Pinary.

> Continue your epic struggle to pair up your biggest challenge yet: Yourself

Soft: Smile, for god's sake. Then go deal Jeremy some comeuppance. You don't actually know why he needs comeuppance, but when it comes to that guy you can invariably assume he needs it.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>You need to get that Maxwell kid to ignore his friend until the dance and get him to go out with the most popular girl in school, then he'll realize his true feelings for his friend at the actual dance.

Soft/Cole is my OTP anyway, so

Pinary Wrote:> Continue your epic struggle to pair up your biggest challenge yet: Yourself

Try to pair up Sirius with someone.

Actually, who else is seeing Steinwaffe/Soft as a not-entirely-stupid pairing?

Alternatively
Soft: hurry up and get that senior Vexmagog to pick a lady. The key word there being a.
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

> Start trying to sneakily pair up teachers.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

>Order around some freshmen