Eagle-Time Gift-Sharing Thread

Eagle-Time Gift-Sharing Thread
RE: Eagle-Time Gift-Sharing Thread
Oh dang I remember this, I never did get around to posting the part 2 of that trip that I promised apparently. Dear god those pictures look awful. I'm pretty sure I took all of them with two different disposable cameras, which ended up costing nearly as much as it would have if I'd just sprung for a real camera.

The last time I saw the watch was on Election Day 2012, when I sent it off to g0m in Ireland. I sent him a PM asking if he ever got it a couple months later and never heard back, and then I never brought it up again after that because it seemed like everyone else who cared had just dropped off the face of the forums at that point.

So..... hopefully g0m has it by now? If not I blame international shipping.
I'd be happy to, I don't know, send tim tams to people. And whatever else I have lying aboot!

Oh shit yeah I'd love to send australian candy around, these great sour chews just went on sale and I'll be good to mail those around :O

g0m did check in and does in fact have the watch, it's going to Schaz next because I apparently don't exist.

Also sanzhy I am deffers in.
I am very down for weeb shit and also candy.

While I don't think Berkeley has anything particularly unique that is shippable, I am down to gift people things that are not energy drinks and also energy drinks.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
[Image: tumblr_o4y95g0AH51r21i1co1_1280.jpg]

Ok so round 1 is a shitton of these hollow pokemon figurines. I got them for like ten bucks for a bag of fifty and kept all the top-tier stuff for my own selfish ass.

There are some other bits and pieces in there but here's an inventory:
Fingerpuppet-esque hollow figurines
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Charmander
Pigeotto
Sandshrew
Weepinbell
Staryu
Gengar - reserved for Sfou
Primeape
Vaporeon
Lapras - reserved for FP
Moltres
Mew
-
Dewgong
Misdreavus
Kingdra
Ledyba
Steelix
-
Mawile - soft reserved for Pyp (still up for grabs to anyone who hasn't picked anything else out yet)
Banette - reserved for Cyber
Ninjask
-
Stunky - reserved for Whim
Giratina-O
Rotom-H
Deoxys - reserved for Agent
-
Golurk - reserved for Pyp

Solid plastic figures (includes not-pokemon)
Slowpoke on red stand
Mega Blastoise
Leatherback and Knifehead - reserved for Pyp
Darkrai
Marill
Aegislash evolutionary line with both formes, to scale (on little clear plastic stands) - reserved for Pinary
Draglage evolutionary line, to scale (on clear plastic stands which were a right pain in the ass to stand up for this picture)
Mario Green Shell ring
Mario Super Star ring

There are other things in this picture but they are things I have multiples of so I'll detail them in a later post. For now if folks want to call dibs on anything just post in thread to claim it.
i see a banette i like banette :o
yes i'll take dibs on the peppermint roca, i love peppermint roca it's like my favourite pokemon
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
PLEASE MAY I HAVE A BIRBNANA
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Dibs on science virus dna pokemon :O
also is the hollow bit on the weepinbell the mouth, and can you stick your finger in it and go 'oh no i am being eaten'
The weepinbell is hollow at the base so it's sitting flush on the table; you can't stick a finger in its mouth hole.

The peppermint roca tin was long-since emptied and I'm now using it to hold stationery.
Man, I really like bulbasaur, but not as much as I don't like handing out my address to random people on the internet. :(
We're not random!
And when Schazer poisons the candy, it's always really obvious. Everybody KNOWS to check the umeboshi for toxic salts, sheesh.
obligatory reminder that if you do receive anything that this thread for showing off your shit does exist
hello from Maryland I love sendarounds! I dont have any trinkets on hand to mail but I could try to think of something ...

dibs on Lapras
(04-02-2016, 04:21 PM)Fuzzy Pickles Wrote: »hello from Maryland I love sendarounds! I dont have any trinkets on hand to mail but I could try to think of something ...

dibs on Lapras

I'll have to keep in mind that there's another Marylander on these forums. If I think of something sendable I guess I could send stuff? Not that close with folks on this forum, but what's not to like?
Wheat I'm amazed you still have that stuff I made fuckin' years ago.

Anyway I was going to make my next post "stuff to stick on your wall" but I cannot for the life of me find my cat postcards, so, have Phone Dongles instead

[Image: S0c0KBb.png]

Pokemon Time is official PokeMerch done in this cute deformed style (I had a Xatu on my phone until I wore the damn thing out). The figures have lobster clasps, hooking them up to a cellphone strap (for Shedinja and Scizor) or a 3.5mm earphone jack (Ampharos). You could hook it to something else pretty easily though?

[Image: z2Rd7UZ.png]
Gachapon stuff! Cats which valiantly prop up phones/medium-sized books with their sucker pad. Options are Black Cat, Persian, or White With Sad Little Black Eyebrows.
Then I've got two birdnanas (I had three but reserved one for Plaid). I've only got two with an attached eyelet and phone strap, but if folks desperately want one I can dive into my pile of standalone figure versions of 'em. Your options here are "gracefully aged birdnana" (yellow with a bit of browning at the tail) or mocha-cockatiel (cockatiel crest, mocha peel).
Also, a Splatoon Squid that fits an earphone jack. The "splash" is detachable and makes it look like it's spilling over the side of your phone? here are photos showing how it fits together.

up for grabs:
Shedinja phone dangler - reserved for Slorange
Ampharos phone dangler
Scizor phone dangle - reserved for btp
Black cat
White cat
Persian cat - reserved for Whim
birbnanas - reserved for Sy and Akumu
Splatoon - reserved for Pyp

Sy gets one of the birdnanas, he didn't specify so if someone calls dibs on a specific one he can have the other?
umm if I could possibly request the stunky, I love that cat-skunk-tank
~◕ w◕~
Aaaa schaz can I have that Leatherback and Knifehead? Tiny kaiju are too cute

The Mawile would be really cool too but Mawile is popular and if someone else wants it they can get it instead! Don't want to get greedy here.

e: since you are trying to get rid of these also Golett! I have a soft spot for that tiny rock mecha.

ee: also that squid kid it's so cute!
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I'd love a birdnana
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
HOT DANG SCIZOR
[Image: 44qiIs6.jpg]

Assorted wall decorations, in the form of postcards! Your options include:

3 aquarium postcards (Pyp dibs'd the garden eels)
6 cat postcards by Japanese nature photographer Mitsuaki Iwago (Whim gets 1, Pyp called cat in snow, cat in hot snow; Agen gets cat leaping over wall)
2 Shigeru Mizuki illustrations, out of a set recreating a famous series of ukiyo-e prints (but with more yokai)
1 touristy postcard from my current town of residence, featuring: the sacred rock that strongly resembles a dick

2x a4 posters for an exhibition at the prefectural art gallery about Japanese folkloric monsters and their depictions through the ages by artists
Can I have the cat baffled by snow, the little water something poking its head out, and the double water snakes?
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
any one postcard, and i desperately desperately need a cat to hold up things in my life
thank you schazer
~◕ w◕~