MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D9 (VERY END)
If anyone was wondering what the global quirk was D7 and is too lazy to check my quicktopic, it was that everyone's first three posts had to contain five misspelled words.

Which, of course, nobody was gonna do accidentally.

My only regret is that I never got to see NTA try to do anything without using the letter 'e'.
I can guarantify t'woulda b'thing to b'hold

Contractiolicious

Maybe next time. ggwp
Oh, I've got a small quibble with regards to the death attributions. I'm listed as dying to both donut's guard dog, and Akumu munching on me. However, if the guard dog counts as a negative night action from donut, it could not have affected me, due to both donut and myself sharing Right-Wing Wintergreen cigars (thanks, Mirdini). Therefore, I would have died solely to Akumu.

This has absolutely no effect on anything, but I enjoy fussing over silly details like this.
I am so offended that you would come after me Jacqlaris. Just downright hurt.

NTA you are the better half because basically you lived longer and paid more attention to the reboot. Also it makes more sense then partner or something because we were the same person.
Cripes I managed to dodge 5 kills before that pesky speedlynch put me down and I managed to finish off the virus the night before I died.

That and 8th out of 66 with no replacing in ain't bad. All in all, fairly successful run, maybe next time I'll actually try to kill people.
you didn't put down the virus i still had it
You had our new and improved version of the virus which only infected people you visited, not people who visited you. Since you could only kill the people you visited, the virus could not spread to any other living players. I think that counts as successfully stopping the virus.
Fogel why have you failed me. I'm disappointed in you.
next time i want to have the power to graveslam people in a different game.
(02-25-2014, 08:47 PM)MalkyTop Wrote: »Fogel why have you failed me. I'm disappointed in you.

I killed Elvis in your name! Or in your player slot, at least. That counts for something, right?
You are a disgrace to the Malky name.
(02-25-2014, 10:01 PM)MalkyTop Wrote: »You are a disgrace to the Malky name.

i know you are but what am i Meloncooly
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
[Image: 79gNjyR.gif]

[Image: pVlG1L0.gif]

[Image: V6UaMRv.gif]

SpoilerShow