We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
(07-19-2016, 12:36 PM)Sadgi Wrote: »I played the talos principle and it was fun and I liked it

Talos Principle is a damn fine game and I can never convince people to play it even when they have full access to my library. People just don't like mixing theology and lasers I guess.
I have the Talos Principle in my library and I'm excited to play it (mindbinding puzzles plus philosophy is my dream genre), but I have a few other games I have to finish first.
(07-20-2016, 12:16 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »
(07-19-2016, 12:36 PM)Sadgi Wrote: »I played the talos principle and it was fun and I liked it

Talos Principle is a damn fine game and I can never convince people to play it even when they have full access to my library. People just don't like mixing theology and lasers I guess.

tell them you play as a robot with an axe
I've been playing Inifinifactory and building assembly lines is actually really relaxing.
OTTO Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:55 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »
OTTO Wrote:

abandon base and try again
Content Removed By user

abandon server and try again
You must be registered to view this content.
Well, pure nodes, actually, and not all silverwood trees have them. Also consider the shimmering flowers or some shit.
Why did no one tell me the sequel to To the Moon was announced?? And its been months??
It might come out this year even??

Seriously I've been waiting for this forever holy crap
Have you played A Bird's Story and the secret Christmas interim hidden in your steam files? That might tide you over for now.
Me and my brother and my cousin took turns blowing up
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(07-28-2016, 08:10 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Have you played A Bird's Story and the secret Christmas interim hidden in your steam files? That might tide you over for now.

Yeah... I uh, sorta went on a freebird games binge when I found out so yes

Wait hidden in files? I found two holiday minisodes on the website were those it?
That'd be them, yeah. Originally they were tucked away in your steamapps folder with no notice so it'd be a delightful surprise to suddenly find you had more game to play.
Huh I like that

Things God pretty tippy in the second one. Man
(07-28-2016, 08:24 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Me and my brother and my cousin took turns blowing up

is this what kids are into these days? I have no hope for this generation
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
It's really fun; I recommend blowing up to everyone! Don't hate on it until you try it, Credit~

((Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is what I refer to, a game my brother owns and I have access to (if people want to play sometime)))
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I got paid and I wanna treat myself with video games. Any recommendations?
I like majesty, but would recommend it because it crashes a lot on newer computers; majesty 2 is frustrating me endlessly (but I keep playing it) so probably not that.

I liked Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt, it's like an RPG where you fight other peoples problems, and I got to marry a flower!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Descent is one of the greatest games.
Got pulled from GoG and Steam because the people who let them sell it didn't actually have the full legal rights to do that, so now you can't really buy it anywhere.
Nevertheless, that's my recommendation and I'm sticking to it.
Computer, console, or handheld? What kind of genres are you into, and what have you played recently that you enjoyed?
I just finished BOXBOXBOY, and had a nice time. Am looking forward to the more challenging postgame levels.
(08-02-2016, 04:28 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Computer, console, or handheld? What kind of genres are you into, and what have you played recently that you enjoyed?

Anything goes but I'm usually most interested in anything with a good story. I like RPGs a lot. But I'll try anything, really. Also anything with good art and or music will sell me in an instant

Eh, whatever seems cool

Actually no. Sounds interesting, though
Well that certainly is a list of all the things I like. Perhaps I will check it out