[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
RE: [NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
I said this to Chwoka already, but yeah I'm up for more of this nonsense.
When will this be resuming? I have a pretty busy week but if there's still slots open by next Friday I would love to join.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
We're looking at daystart before New Years, so the only obligation before then if/when you do get assigned a role is to perform a night action (if you've got one), familiarise yourself with the role, and not get too mad at us if by some awful luck you got nightkilled.
I have completely lost my train of thought but that won't stop me from digging up my old QT
apparently I was in this game

this comes as something of a pleasant surprise
I had forgotten all about this setup. Holidays are coming up but I could try to fit it somewhere in my schedule
Meme
Not sure it's necessary but yeah I'm still here and interested (unless I died or something, I remember literally nothing that happened this game.
I mean, yes of course.
Thanks to all the folks checking in, including replacement offers. I'm legit thrilled and worried for your collective fondness for a two-year old turd salad of a game.

If you're an old player who's no longer up for this, that's totally understandable and you can contact Chwoka or I so we can nbd finangle a replacement for you.

For all returning players, I suggest you go track down your quicktopics (or message Chwoka or I so we can link you to them again) and familiarise yourself with what the fresh hell was going down. A few of you had night actions yet to submit, so please get on that as soon as you can!

Replacements will receive role info once we can guarantee that we've actually got the numbers to continue the game.

If you're on the fence about signing up as a replacement and are reading this, you should know: - this game should not be taken too seriously. Like obviously don't sabotage your side and try to win but also acknowledge this is a bizarre universe you're trying to enforce a semblance of order onto.
- You should post a lot though, like, once every twenty four hours at the absolute minimum.
- You'll also need to be diligent about noting down in your quicktopic which post numbers correspond to posts you made, but it's not a serious offense if you slip up doing so. It certainly helps me keep the mechanical components of the game running much smoother if you do though.
- You can ask Chwoka and I about game tips or clarification at any time!
Just fuck me up
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Oh shit I didn't see that this updated again. Yeah sure, I'm down to start Day Two.
Well, this door's always been waiting for me. Just gotta...

[Image: tumblr_lyfcky4dsO1qcay1ao1_500.gif]

Hello again.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.