[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
[Image: chwoka%20mafia.png]

-----

Quote:[00:29:35] <Schazer|Roleing> can I make one user
[00:29:38] <Schazer|Roleing> whose name is I dunno
[00:29:38] <Schazer|Roleing> Chwoka
[00:29:42] <Chwoka> sure
[00:29:48] <Schazer|Roleing> and then I give everyone the password and we all have to post through that one account
[00:29:57] <soundlyParanoid> brilliant.
[00:30:03] <soundlyParanoid> an actual chwoka mafia
[00:30:04] <Chwoka> call it something like
[00:30:19] <Chwoka> ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ mafia
[00:30:21] <DragonFogel> Obviously the game will be hosted by Chwoka.
[00:30:38] <soundlyParanoid> can he even keep straight which chwoka is which
[00:30:42] <Chwoka> no
[00:30:55] * DragonFogel votes Chwoka
[00:30:55] <Chwoka> hell i can't even keep straight which chwoka is which when there's only one
[00:31:18] * DragonFogel gets modkilled for voting himself???

-----

Chwoka Mafia is a closed-setup, “anonymafia” clusterfuck inspired by the original Chwoka Mafia for tentatively up to 16 players, though more can be accommodated. In this “anonymafia”, all players will have access to the user account Chwoka, and can only post in the thread using that account. You may alter the avatar, personal info, signature, et al of that account however you like. (Just not the password.) In order to ascertain which player posted what, you must record post numbers for posts you made in your quicktopic.

Voting is done by voting for a post #, not a player. Hammer is still reached when a player receives enough votes, regardless of how they’re scattered. When a player is lynched, their role is revealed. The player name is not revealed. The scum nightkill must target a specific post, not a player. Not all abilities target a post; some may target a player instead.

-----

Setup guarantees:
  • There will be no exact duplicates of roles.
  • There will be no vanilla town or vanilla scum, although some abilities will be minor compared to others.
  • There will be no “anarchy inducement” roles like inventors that alter the setup after gamestart.
  • Scum will have daychat, as will masons and lovers (if such things exist).
  • There is only one scum team. There may or may not be third parties, but if they do exist their win conditions will not be egregiously centralising or whacky (no obliterators etc).
  • All publicly announced mod information is immune to rolefuckery - publicoppings, role reveals, player names and any other announcements by the mods will not get reversed/screwed. Publicly announced mod information may, however, be withheld.
  • This game is, in all likelihood, not balanced, nor is a single fuck given in regards to the aforementioned.
  • This is the worst idea ever.
Very important rules to follow (Redtext violations are near-certain grounds for instant modkill):
  • Do not talk about your role or in-game happenings outside the game.
  • Be nice, but expect to deal with minor identity theft. Hurling abuse at people is not an acceptable response to game-induced frustration.
  • Do not edit or delete your posts, not even to fix minor tagging stuff.
  • Do not edit other players’ posts. Scum may not edit their team-mates’ posts.
  • Always keep your list of post #s up to date in your quicktopic. If that sounds like too much effort for a clusterfuck this is not the game for you.
  • Votes must be formatted Vote: Post #xxx to be counted. Color is ok and appreciated.
  • No cyphers please and thanks
  • Whoa Whoa Do not format text like this. Schazer is reserving this in case mod-sanctioned edits are required. Whoa Whoa
  • Send all inquiries to ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ or Schazer, via forum PMs, quicktopic, or IRC PMs, depending on urgency of your request.

Most of the above will be enforced on an honor system, plus the fear of ostracisation in the event you do fuck up a fun group game and ruin things for everyone.

Feel free to ask questions! We’re still ironing out the kinks in this game before we launch it. The rules/setup guarantees may change based on your queries.

Signups open until Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014, at which point we’ll start pulling the brand-spanking new Anonymafia-friendly roles into a coherent setup for the numbers gathered.

-----

1. ICan'tGiveCredit
2. Mirdini
3. Dalmationer
4. Granolaman
5. Whimbrel
6. cyber95
7. icanhasdonut
8. SleepingOrange
9. DragonFogel
10. Coldblooded
11. Sruixan
12. Paranoia
13. yd12k
14. Palamedes
15. Sai
16. speedchuck
17. amosmyn
18. sprityo
19. Mister Visceral
20. Garuru
21. Gnauga
22. Konek0
23. Breadpocalypse
24. Seedy
25. Niall

Reserve list:

1. SupahKiven
2. Airey
3. Akumu

-----

Day 1 Start | Gator 1 | Night 1 Start
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [0/16+]
Can i get the Chwoka role? Pretty, pretty Chwoka Please? With Chwokas on top?
We are all Chwoka.
i wanna be chwoka
At last, everyone can realize their dream of being Chwoka.
Including me.
~◕ w◕~
you're already Chwoka though. I... can't even recognize you anymore whi- I mean Chwoka!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Can anybody really truly be Chwoka?

Turns out, yes.
i am secretly chwoka this is a mafia for me
what

what is this

this is the dumbest thing ever, and i want in
This can only go horribly wrong. Sign me up.
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [9/16+]
Can I be the Gator again this time? That was really fun, especially during that one part where I got to take Mirdini out on a romantic cruise and then toss him into the ocean.

(In.)
can i be a dame then
Hell yes.
sure, why not?
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [12/16+]
inchwoka
Chwoka.
I'll be a backup Chwoka
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [14/16+]
I'm signing up, but I really just want to change his signature and avatar.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [14/16+]
AK! WOHC!

In.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [16/16+]
Please!
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [16/16+]
okay we got our estimated 16 in... a day. that's cool, that's cool, hope you know what you're getting into here, that's cool. you guys can keep signing up if you like, schaz and i have a surplus of role ideas 'cause we're just so creative.

and she told me to remind you that you can ask questions about and critique the set-up
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [17/16+]
meh, sure. i havent gotten to actually play on here yet. throw me in
Meme
If a survivor exists, wouldn't it be better for them to never post, granting immuity to scumkills (While playertargeted stuff is still a crapshoot)

same goes for powerroles like doctor and cop until they've identified tons of people.
I expect cops will have a hard time...
well the fuzz won't be happy when some wiseguys impersonate tell them that they are not, in fact, Chwoka(s).
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]