. · .
text so, so, so lonely...
  .   ✹ ✦    ✺  
·        *   ✵   
  · . ⋆ ✹ ˚ .
RE: Post making contest 6.0
Tallgoat
[Image: tallgoat.png]
“I-I keep seeing it, man. I've moved planets and I still keep seeing it. Out of the corner of my eye, it's there, and then I look and it's gone. I think it wants me dead!” — Jerce who just made a new friend.

Strength-4 Intelligence-1 Charisma-1
Endurance-8 Agility-2 Luck-10

Danger Level: Low

Dislikes: Interacting with people directly, open areas

Attack Method: Appear from behind, kick and ram in an attempt to knock out, and vanish.

Attributes
Environment: Dark, foggy places, usually on Cth'Leoth
Lifespan: Unknown
Height: 7 ft
Diet: Plants

Rarity: Rare

Physical Description
Tallgoats are slender, caprine species with long legs that taper to pointed hooves, and horns that curl tightly backwards. Their heads hold a structure similar to other goatlike species, but lacks a face entirely. Their chests and heads are a pale white, with jet black horns, and the rest of their bodies are a dark grey color, with flecks of dark red. They are covered in a thin, silky smooth fur.

Behavior
Most tallgoats are seen at a distance, through fog, behind trees, standing still, simply watching whoever sees them. The moment one looks away from the tallgoat, however, it is liable to have vanished upon looking back. These tallgoats tend to follow their spotters around until they leave the area, and sometimes even beyond that. Despite this, they rarely mean harm, and simply find people interesting. Many a visitor to Cth'Leoth has accidentally adopted a tallgoat pet, as it can be hard to be rid of one that finds any one person particularly notable.

Tallgoats seem to have powers based on observation. When being looked at, a tallgoat moves smoothly and slowly, but when unobserved they move nearly instantly, able to travel across large areas in a fraction of a second. This makes keeping track of them difficult, but if one manages to become friendly with one, they will attempt to remain around their new friend. Getting rid of a tallgoat is harder than keeping one around.

Despite their friendly nature, they are usually averse to physical affection. A tallgoat wishing to express affection towards another will simply want to make itself noticed, and stay closer to its friend than an unfamiliar tallgoat would. On rare occasions, a tallgoat will allow itself to be pet, if enough trust has been built up. Reports state that this is extremely rewarding.

Subspecies
None

Special
Transport: It is not known how tallgoats move as quickly as they do when unseen, nor why they are seemingly unable to do so when watched. Often tracks can be found indicating they have indeed traveled the entire distance themselves, but many times they are able to move into places that would be seemingly impossible for them to reach. Recording the process has proved ineffective, as graphical glitches have manifested in close-up footage at the moment of movement.

Trivia
• When a tallgoat can tell that it's dying, it will vanish and never reappear again. Some theorize that it heads somewhere private to die alone. Not many tallgoat corpses can be found around their natural habitats, leading some to believe that a tallgoat that knows it is going to die will simply vanish from existence entirely or toss itself into something that will utterly dispose of its body. This behavior has made it difficult to determine a natural lifespan, as it is difficult to find tallgoat corpses that have died natural deaths to autopsy.

• Similarly, nobody has seen them eat. If they are hungry, they will be unable to eat anything nearby unless nobody is looking, at which point the food will simply be gone the next time somebody looks. Experimentation has verified that the food does transport to their digestive system. A tallgoat can be starved simply by keeping constant watch of one for long enough.

• Some tallgoats seem to keep collections of similar objects scattered around where they live. Often pages of journals and notebooks from people documenting their visits. Taking from these collections is one of the few ways to cause a tallgoat to become aggressive.
ey-ey-ey-ey-ey its the one and only post-makin-contest with the words and rules and the guess-guess-guessin
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(05-12-2018, 12:28 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »who the hell

Passes no rules.

(05-12-2018, 12:28 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »who the helm

Passes no rules.

(05-12-2018, 12:29 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »Reyweld Wrote

Passes no rules.

(05-12-2018, 12:31 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »I don't post even where I'm going to set hell at the even the Rule 1 pass for me Rule 3 Rule 5 Rule 2 and I hiatus ( ) ( ) ( ) very accidental fix my problems. . .

Passes no rules.

(05-12-2018, 12:33 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »This is a thread.

I am a person.

This quote isn't here.

Passes no rules.

(05-12-2018, 12:33 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »
(05-11-2018, 10:38 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I made the majority of my rules very hard (a little by accident, a little on purpose, a little bit of both), but Rule 1 seems to pass quite often. Pass rule 1 for me, please. I regret being the one that put PMC on hiatus, and I want you all to escape set hell asap.

Passes rules 1, 2, 3.

(05-15-2018, 12:02 AM)SinkingSailor Wrote: »pain, suffering, reyweld, life.

Passes rules 1, 3.

(06-11-2018, 02:25 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »text alone

Passes no rules.

(06-11-2018, 03:17 AM)Wheat Wrote: »text so, so alone.

Passes no rules.

(06-11-2018, 04:21 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: ». ✧     
˚        
✫     ⋆    + *   
            . · .
text so, so, so lonely...
  .   ✹ ✦    ✺  
·        *   ✵   
  · . ⋆ ✹ ˚ .

Passes no rules.

(06-11-2018, 08:30 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »
Tallgoat
[Image: tallgoat.png]
“I-I keep seeing it, man. I've moved planets and I still keep seeing it. Out of the corner of my eye, it's there, and then I look and it's gone. I think it wants me dead!” — Jerce who just made a new friend.

Strength-4 Intelligence-1 Charisma-1
Endurance-8 Agility-2 Luck-10

Danger Level: Low

Dislikes: Interacting with people directly, open areas

Attack Method: Appear from behind, kick and ram in an attempt to knock out, and vanish.

Attributes
Environment: Dark, foggy places, usually on Cth'Leoth
Lifespan: Unknown
Height: 7 ft
Diet: Plants

Rarity: Rare

Physical Description
Tallgoats are slender, caprine species with long legs that taper to pointed hooves, and horns that curl tightly backwards. Their heads hold a structure similar to other goatlike species, but lacks a face entirely. Their chests and heads are a pale white, with jet black horns, and the rest of their bodies are a dark grey color, with flecks of dark red. They are covered in a thin, silky smooth fur.

Behavior
Most tallgoats are seen at a distance, through fog, behind trees, standing still, simply watching whoever sees them. The moment one looks away from the tallgoat, however, it is liable to have vanished upon looking back. These tallgoats tend to follow their spotters around until they leave the area, and sometimes even beyond that. Despite this, they rarely mean harm, and simply find people interesting. Many a visitor to Cth'Leoth has accidentally adopted a tallgoat pet, as it can be hard to be rid of one that finds any one person particularly notable.

Tallgoats seem to have powers based on observation. When being looked at, a tallgoat moves smoothly and slowly, but when unobserved they move nearly instantly, able to travel across large areas in a fraction of a second. This makes keeping track of them difficult, but if one manages to become friendly with one, they will attempt to remain around their new friend. Getting rid of a tallgoat is harder than keeping one around.

Despite their friendly nature, they are usually averse to physical affection. A tallgoat wishing to express affection towards another will simply want to make itself noticed, and stay closer to its friend than an unfamiliar tallgoat would. On rare occasions, a tallgoat will allow itself to be pet, if enough trust has been built up. Reports state that this is extremely rewarding.

Subspecies
None

Special
Transport: It is not known how tallgoats move as quickly as they do when unseen, nor why they are seemingly unable to do so when watched. Often tracks can be found indicating they have indeed traveled the entire distance themselves, but many times they are able to move into places that would be seemingly impossible for them to reach. Recording the process has proved ineffective, as graphical glitches have manifested in close-up footage at the moment of movement.

Trivia
• When a tallgoat can tell that it's dying, it will vanish and never reappear again. Some theorize that it heads somewhere private to die alone. Not many tallgoat corpses can be found around their natural habitats, leading some to believe that a tallgoat that knows it is going to die will simply vanish from existence entirely or toss itself into something that will utterly dispose of its body. This behavior has made it difficult to determine a natural lifespan, as it is difficult to find tallgoat corpses that have died natural deaths to autopsy.

• Similarly, nobody has seen them eat. If they are hungry, they will be unable to eat anything nearby unless nobody is looking, at which point the food will simply be gone the next time somebody looks. Experimentation has verified that the food does transport to their digestive system. A tallgoat can be starved simply by keeping constant watch of one for long enough.

• Some tallgoats seem to keep collections of similar objects scattered around where they live. Often pages of journals and notebooks from people documenting their visits. Taking from these collections is one of the few ways to cause a tallgoat to become aggressive.

Passes rules 1, 3, 4.

(06-11-2018, 09:44 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »ey-ey-ey-ey-ey its the one and only post-makin-contest with the words and rules and the guess-guess-guessin

Passes no rules.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Five syllables, then
Seven syllables, then five
Syllables again
I guess I'm doing this now, oh god, oh god, oh god
awkwardcarapace Wrote: »
(02-19-2018, 05:38 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »

up, over, under, down
I made the mistake of looking at previous threads because I wanted to find the fingertips mnemonic.

I found it, as well as many terrifying things by glancing in its vicinity and where those posts led me.

TWELVE.
So, as I was explaining to Wheat last night as a neighborhood cat was wandering around us, there are three kinds of animals. Normal dogs, weird dogs, and the other weird dog.

But some people might be confused by that explanation, so let me clarify it a bit. It is well-established that there are 1543 weird dogs. However, sometimes only 1542 weird dogs are referenced. Obviously, the 1543rd is the other weird dog.

That concludes this educational service. Please remember this, there will be a test later.
(06-28-2018, 01:27 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »So, as I was explaining to Wheat last night as a neighborhood cat was wandering around us, there are three kinds of animals. Normal dogs, weird dogs, and the other weird dog.

But some people might be confused by that explanation, so let me clarify it a bit. It is well-established that there are 1543 weird dogs. However, sometimes only 1542 weird dogs are referenced. Obviously, the 1543rd is the other weird dog.

That concludes this educational service. Please remember this, there will be a test later.

Wait, is what is normally known as a ‘bird’ considered one of the 1543 weird dogs, or no?
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
HEY WE HAVE A SHINY NEW UPDATED FORUM

AND WHAT BETTER THREAD FOR TRYING TO SEE IF ANY OF THESE NEW FEATURES BREAK THAN THIS ONE

CHECK IF THE OLD FEATURES ARE BREAKING TOO

JUST POST IN LOTS OF DIFFERENT FORMATTING TAGS SO WE CAN SEE WHICH ONES AREN'T WORKING
Happymelon Meloncholy Meloncooly Blankaloupe mwahtermelon Melonspa c: Schadenfruit Winky :3atermelon Sanji no mi Whoa Minion Crying Eagle Raaaaage Fact Seagull McCoffee Trog Demands Blood! Lobster With A Gun Duckreport Drudgerepond Aw beans! It's Larry! Thank You, Please A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike Good Bird Nice Bird Nervous Questioning Thinking Inquisitory

So Raaaaage isn't showing up as an emoji in the editor. The rest are, though, and work just fine from the emoji box!

After I post this I will be able to see if Raaaaage functions properly in a post.
I love that the PMC is like the perfect debug ground / QA QC.
People looking to help test the new features should check out details on them in this spoiler!

SpoilerShow
[box=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Nicolas_Cage_2011_CC.jpg/220px-Nicolas_Cage_2011_CC.jpg]i dont even know what im doing[/box]
One of my rules has become unjudgeable with the new forum change, can I just strike it and only have four rules? Also, I'll get around to judging the existing batch today.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
that's just so wild to me. you guys in this thread grasp onto every piece of metadata conceivable, it's frightening.
Reyweld, what did you even do.
RULE 5 HAS BEEN STRICKEN FROM THE BOOKS. YOU ONLY NEED TO PASS RULES 1, 2, 3, AND 4 TO WIN.

(06-11-2018, 02:56 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Five syllables, then
Seven syllables, then five
Syllables again

No rules passed.

(06-11-2018, 05:47 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »I guess I'm doing this now, oh god, oh god, oh god

No rules passed.

(06-11-2018, 05:58 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »

up, over, under, down

Passes rules 1, 2.

(06-24-2018, 12:46 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I made the mistake of looking at previous threads because I wanted to find the fingertips mnemonic.

I found it, as well as many terrifying things by glancing in its vicinity and where those posts led me.

TWELVE.

Passes no rules.

(06-28-2018, 01:27 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »So, as I was explaining to Wheat last night as a neighborhood cat was wandering around us, there are three kinds of animals. Normal dogs, weird dogs, and the other weird dog.

Passes rule 1.

(07-16-2018, 08:58 PM)Numbers Wrote: »

Wait, is what is normally known as a ‘bird’ considered one of the 1543 weird dogs, or no?

Passes Rules 1, 2, and 3!

(09-10-2018, 07:36 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »HEY WE HAVE A SHINY NEW UPDATED FORUM

AND WHAT BETTER THREAD FOR TRYING TO SEE IF ANY OF THESE NEW FEATURES BREAK THAN THIS ONE

CHECK IF THE OLD FEATURES ARE BREAKING TOO

JUST POST IN LOTS OF DIFFERENT FORMATTING TAGS SO WE CAN SEE WHICH ONES AREN'T WORKING

Passes no rules.

(09-10-2018, 07:48 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Happymelon Meloncholy Meloncooly Blankaloupe mwahtermelon Melonspa c: Schadenfruit Winky :3atermelon Sanji no mi Whoa Minion Crying Eagle Raaaaage Fact Seagull McCoffee Trog Demands Blood! Lobster With A Gun Duckreport Drudgerepond Aw beans! It's Larry! Thank You, Please A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike Good Bird Nice Bird Nervous Questioning Thinking Inquisitory

So Raaaaage isn't showing up as an emoji in the editor. The rest are, though, and work just fine from the emoji box!

After I post this I will be able to see if Raaaaage functions properly in a post.

Passes no rules.

(09-11-2018, 12:04 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »I love that the PMC is like the perfect debug ground / QA QC.

Passes no rules.

(09-11-2018, 02:07 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »People looking to help test the new features should check out details on them in this spoiler!

SpoilerShow

Passes rule 3.

(09-11-2018, 02:31 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »[box=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Nicolas_Cage_2011_CC.jpg/220px-Nicolas_Cage_2011_CC.jpg]i dont even know what im doing[/box]

Passes no rules. (Couldn't quite pass Rule 3, but was close)

(09-11-2018, 02:36 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »One of my rules has become unjudgeable with the new forum change, can I just strike it and only have four rules? Also, I'll get around to judging the existing batch today.

Passes no rules.

(09-11-2018, 03:37 PM)Reecer6 Wrote: »that's just so wild to me. you guys in this thread grasp onto every piece of metadata conceivable, it's frightening.

Passes no rules.

(09-15-2018, 05:48 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Reyweld, what did you even do.

Basically, to judge rule 5, I relied on information no longer visible in thread (or potentially anywhere??). For some reason I still don't want to say what it was, but it will be revealed with everything else when there's a winning post. Passes no rules.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Please look at the post that passes three rules, and then someone win.
Sig:
SpoilerShow

up, don't, under, `down,
It's my world and we're all living in it
was rule five relevant to post titles
(09-16-2018, 01:54 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »was rule five relevant to post titles

yes
Sig:
SpoilerShow