Post making contest 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 2.0
RE: Post making contest
nospace
Books

####That is referred to in many circles as a book is an important endeavor to undertake, with the ultimate and final goal that would in such a circumstance be aimed for being to, in following, thusly produce an item of discussion, such that the topic of that category of items called “books” may be referred into circular circles of discussion wherein the topic of “books,” being discussed in such a way by those who would participate in the discussion of books, might foster discussion, and therefore lead, through the discussion of the subject material of that which is called by name “a book,” to a more developed discussion of books which may advance the discussion of books in such a way.
####Books, which are often the subject of many discussions in which the discussers of books may often discuss, often, the internal contents of the books which are discussed in the discussion, usually due to the cause that they are deserving of being discussed in such a discussion about books, as small mice and other small land animals are when an eagle gracefully swoops down from the sky to devour, giblets dripping from its cruelly bloodstained claws, small and utterly harmless, innocent land creatures for sustenance – indeed, the eagle, like the book which may be often seen in circular circles of book-related discussion, is a vicious animal that will never hit the bucket around a dead horse underneath a bush until it has devoured its worth of food, which in the case of the aforementioned book, may be compared to the paper on which books are printed, although the full comparison may extend to other substances such as ink, authorship, or book bindings.
####Usually the book in its natural habitat scrounges about vast savannahs, often being found within the confines of humanity which cultivates this unique crop with the shovels of printing and trowels of reading, harvesting this prowling creature for the sake of being discussed in discussion, poring desperately over pages, sometimes wrinkled, in search of the contents of books which come in the shape of aligned rows of mysteriously bent ink-splotches, which oftentimes may provide themselves either connectedly or disconnectedly to such an extent that insofar as they are found to such an extent, provide difficulty to those humans who pore desperately over pages, sometimes wrinkled, in their discussion of books within aforementioned circular circles of discussion.
####Ultimately in the ultimate finality of the following end, coming to the only conclusion that may be retrieved from such a discussion of books with pages, sometimes wrinkled, on which may be found mysterious remnants of ink arranged into discrete shapes, within the confines of circular circles of discussion in which the subject matter usually includes books, we must decide finally that the conclusion is readily apparent and obvious, as clear as a freshly-minted wine bottle, and thusly decide after much deliberation and decision-making that this was decided to become the concluding decision on books.
(05-23-2016, 09:16 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »I'M NOT A MATHS I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS
The first post (counting from the beginning of the thread) would have to follow rule 1 of set 2 (R1S2), R2S3, R3S4, R4S5, and R5S6. The second post had to follow R1S3, R2S5, R3S7, R4S9, R5S11. Going forward, the fifth post had to follow R1S6, R2S11, R2S16, R4S21, and R5S26 26-23=3 so R5S3.

And then to be annoying, the 24th post should have been the same as the first, but Akumu screwed things up so it follows R2S4 instead of R2S3. And then kept adding one every 23 posts to that.

So then the 530th should have been the same as the first, so Akumu screwed it up to need R3S5, and kept adding one to that every 529 posts.

Technically, it went on further, but there wasn't 12167 posts so we didn't have to deal with that.
The first post (counting from the beginning of the thread) would have to follow rule 1 of set 2 (R1S2), R2S3, R3S4, R4S5, and R5S6. The second post had to follow R1S3, R2S5, R3S7, R4S9, R5S11. Going forward, the fifth post had to follow R1S6, R2S11, R2S16, R4S21, and R5S26 26-23=3 so R5S3.

And then to be annoying, the 24th post should have been the same as the first, but Akumu screwed things up so it follows R2S4 instead of R2S3. And then kept adding one every 23 posts to that.

So then the 530th should have been the same as the first, so Akumu screwed it up to need R3S5, and kept adding one to that every 529 posts.

Technically, it went on further, but there wasn't 12167 posts so we didn't have to deal with that.

(05-24-2016, 09:03 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.

Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.

Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.
Post number 3730.

This post passes rule 3.

(05-24-2016, 09:05 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »i hadn't thought that
i am trying this. [Image: winkymelon.gif]
i will hope

This post passes no rules.

(05-24-2016, 09:12 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #71.

Given what Fogel has said about making "ridi
culous" posts, I've just applied some format
ting tags to this sentence in a completely haphazard fashion in a half-hearted attempt at co
ntribu
ting.

End of message.

(05-24-2016, 09:13 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »2 11 13 13

(05-24-2016, 09:13 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »2 11 13 13

(05-24-2016, 09:15 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »2 11 13 13

(05-24-2016, 09:34 PM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »Drudgerepond SUPERFLOUS Duckreport
  1. W
  2. e
  3. L
  4. c
  5. O
  6. m
  7. E
[Image: avatar_881.png?dateline=1461470275]
SpoilerShow
(This post was last modified: Tomorrow 19:91 DM by Harry Potter.)

This post passes rules 3 and 5.

(05-24-2016, 09:36 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #72.

If CrimsonMage's post doesn't win then I don't know what will.

Crying Eagle

End of message.

(05-24-2016, 09:41 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »2 11 13 14

(05-24-2016, 10:12 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

This post passes rule 2.

(05-24-2016, 10:20 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »nospace

(05-24-2016, 10:23 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »
Books

####That is referred to in many circles as a book is an important endeavor to undertake, with the ultimate and final goal that would in such a circumstance be aimed for being to, in following, thusly produce an item of discussion, such that the topic of that category of items called “books” may be referred into circular circles of discussion wherein the topic of “books,” being discussed in such a way by those who would participate in the discussion of books, might foster discussion, and therefore lead, through the discussion of the subject material of that which is called by name “a book,” to a more developed discussion of books which may advance the discussion of books in such a way.
####Books, which are often the subject of many discussions in which the discussers of books may often discuss, often, the internal contents of the books which are discussed in the discussion, usually due to the cause that they are deserving of being discussed in such a discussion about books, as small mice and other small land animals are when an eagle gracefully swoops down from the sky to devour, giblets dripping from its cruelly bloodstained claws, small and utterly harmless, innocent land creatures for sustenance – indeed, the eagle, like the book which may be often seen in circular circles of book-related discussion, is a vicious animal that will never hit the bucket around a dead horse underneath a bush until it has devoured its worth of food, which in the case of the aforementioned book, may be compared to the paper on which books are printed, although the full comparison may extend to other substances such as ink, authorship, or book bindings.
####Usually the book in its natural habitat scrounges about vast savannahs, often being found within the confines of humanity which cultivates this unique crop with the shovels of printing and trowels of reading, harvesting this prowling creature for the sake of being discussed in discussion, poring desperately over pages, sometimes wrinkled, in search of the contents of books which come in the shape of aligned rows of mysteriously bent ink-splotches, which oftentimes may provide themselves either connectedly or disconnectedly to such an extent that insofar as they are found to such an extent, provide difficulty to those humans who pore desperately over pages, sometimes wrinkled, in their discussion of books within aforementioned circular circles of discussion.
####Ultimately in the ultimate finality of the following end, coming to the only conclusion that may be retrieved from such a discussion of books with pages, sometimes wrinkled, on which may be found mysterious remnants of ink arranged into discrete shapes, within the confines of circular circles of discussion in which the subject matter usually includes books, we must decide finally that the conclusion is readily apparent and obvious, as clear as a freshly-minted wine bottle, and thusly decide after much deliberation and decision-making that this was decided to become the concluding decision on books.

(05-24-2016, 10:24 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »

(05-24-2016, 10:24 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

(05-24-2016, 10:26 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »

(05-24-2016, 10:28 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »

If I missed any posts while going through that, I'll get to them in a new post. Edit: Oh hey, I didn't!
あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
(05-24-2016, 10:52 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »art I'm not reproducing due to length

HOLD THE PHONE PEOPLE WE'VE GOT IT

WE JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A WINNING POST

THIS MAKE TAKE A WHILE
(05-24-2016, 11:08 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »HOLD THE PHONE PEOPLE WE'VE GOT IT

WE JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A WINNING POST

THIS MAKE TAKE A WHILE

You must be registered to view this content.

This post passes rule 4.
(05-24-2016, 12:01 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(05-24-2016, 11:25 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »

This post passes rule 5.
RE: passes 72 rules
(04-29-2016, 08:42 PM)g0m Wrote: »
Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

g0m
Quote this for good fun! Enjoy while you can, ok?
(05-24-2016, 11:27 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(04-29-2016, 08:42 PM)g0m Wrote: »
Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

g0m

This post passes all rules! Good work, everyone!
Okay this ruleset is amazing and I love it and I hate it at the same time.
So this was actually a similar idea to Akumu's round, but not as complicated to follow.

When I started the round, the ruleset was g0m's original ruleset.

Then, every time a rule was passed, I changed it to the corresponding rule in the next ruleset, using the same ruleset Akumu did. (So I excluded his rules.) This happened when I judged a post.

If I made any mistakes, I had to let them stand because it would just mess up too much.

If you had passed the twenty-third version of any rule, I would have made the last one auto-pass (but also granted a free pass to cyber's "must break one of rules 1-3" rule 5 if that became impossible).

With the winning post, the ruleset was as follows:

Rule #1 (Anomaly): Post must contain a picture of a reptile.
Rule #2 (Wheat 3): Must use text that is bold, underlined, and italicized, with the code tags nested in that exact order.
Rule #3 (Akumu 2): Post must render all characters, excluding spaces, in the username of the author of the quoted post, outside of quote tags.
Rule #4 (Wheat 2): No videos
Rule #5 (Akumu): Must include the string "weird dog" with any capitalization.

Congratulations! This was a fun ruleset and also terrible.
This win is shared with Sruixan and Shredded without whom I never would have cracked this wondawful ruleset.
Now, I know I maybe suggested my "killer laws" would be very bad, but if you are careful and make good guesses, you should be able to figure out some of them! I believe in you! You can do it! I hope so...