Post making contest 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 2.0
RE: Post making contest
SpoilerShow

I removed all but the last sentence.
(05-14-2016, 03:09 PM)Solaris Wrote: »im ok, all of the rules are numbered in sort of order of difficulty to find out! rule 5 is a bit complicated, but not actually new!

You know what that means folks - time to make a post that passes every rule in the OP
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
You must be registered to view this content.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Solaris, I've always admired the vowel/consonant distribution in your name. 123. Post subject changed, signature off. HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncooly

[Image: JpXmK9t.jpg]
I dig to know my posts assist my pals. I put a lot of thought into my posts. I think this post is not a post that wins.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
g0m

Reyweld
Sig:
SpoilerShow
ohmygod i love that bird
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(05-14-2016, 04:50 PM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »Ths s sntnc wtht vwls.
this passes rule 1

(05-14-2016, 05:17 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »i i a eie ae, I oe you o!
this passes rule 1

(05-14-2016, 05:54 PM)btp Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I removed numbers.
this passes rule 2, rule 3, and rule 4

(05-14-2016, 05:55 PM)btp Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I removed all but the last sentence.
this passes rule 3 and rule 4
(05-14-2016, 06:59 PM)g0m Wrote: »
(05-14-2016, 03:09 PM)Solaris Wrote: »im ok, all of the rules are numbered in sort of order of difficulty to find out! rule 5 is a bit complicated, but not actually new!

You know what that means folks - time to make a post that passes every rule in the OP
this passes rule 1, rule 2, rule 3 and rule 4

this passes no rules!
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
this passes no rules
(05-14-2016, 07:14 PM)g0m Wrote: »Solaris, I've always admired the vowel/consonant distribution in your name. 123. Post subject changed, signature off. HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncooly

[Image: JpXmK9t.jpg]
this passes rule 3
(05-14-2016, 07:24 PM)g0m Wrote: »I dig to know my posts assist my pals. I put a lot of thought into my posts. I think this post is not a post that wins.
this passes rule 3
(05-14-2016, 07:44 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »g0m

Reyweld
this passes rule 1 and rule 3

(05-14-2016, 11:46 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »ohmygod i love that bird

this passes rule 1

my post and the previous post do not pass rule 1, reminder that the following is true
unless otherwise stated my posts will pass rule 1 and rule 3
if a post in one of my posts passes rule 2, then one of my posts also passes rule 2
Always to new horizons
All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces. Beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited.
(05-17-2016, 06:23 PM)Akumu Wrote: »All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces. Beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited.

Well, that makes sense. Tell me more.
I would like a hint for rule 5 please.
(05-17-2016, 06:23 PM)Akumu Wrote: »All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces. Beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited.
passes rule 1, 2, and 3
(05-17-2016, 10:12 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »

Well, that makes sense. Tell me more.
passes rule 1, 2, and 3
(05-17-2016, 11:01 PM)btp Wrote: »I would like a hint for rule 5 please.

passes rule 1
rule five is the familiar rule and has to do with multiple sentences
Always to new horizons
Great. Amazing. Yay.
signature
fuck,
f is for friends who do stuff together
u is for you. i love you
c is for cookie and that's good enough for me
down here in the deep blue sea
signature
g0m!
means!
something!
This is a sentence.
This sentence has more than one word.
(05-17-2016, 11:59 PM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »Great. Amazing. Yay.

this passes rule 3
(05-18-2016, 12:13 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »fuck,
f is for friends who do stuff together
u is for you. i love you
c is for cookie and that's good enough for me
down here in the deep blue sea

this passes rule 2 and rule 3

(05-18-2016, 12:36 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »g0m!
means!
something!

this passes rule 1, rule 3, and rule 5
(05-18-2016, 12:44 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »This is a sentence.
This sentence has more than one word.

this passes rule 1 and rule 3
Always to new horizons
All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a 10 foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces.
So, beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited yet.
The only other thing he has on his person is an indestructible metal band, which marked him as the 2106062th member of his species made, whoa.
(05-18-2016, 01:09 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a 10 foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces.
So, beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited yet.
The only other thing he has on his person is an indestructible metal band, which marked him as the 2106062th member of his species made, whoa.

this passes rule 1, rule 2, rule 3, and rule 5
Always to new horizons
SpoilerShow
The discussion of such a thing that is referred to in many circles as a book is an important
endeavor to undertake, with the ultimate and final goal that would in such a circumstance be aimed for
being to, in following, thusly produce an item of discussion, such that the topic of that category of items
called “books” may be referred into circular circles of discussion wherein the topic of “books,” being
discussed in such a way by those who would participate in the discussion of books, might foster
discussion, and therefore lead, through the discussion of the subject material of that which is called by
name “a book,” to a more developed discussion of books which may advance the discussion of books in
such a way.
Books, which are often the subject of many discussions in which the discussers of books may
often discuss, often, the internal contents of the books which are discussed in the discussion, usually due
to the cause that they are deserving of being discussed in such a discussion about books, as small mice
and other small land animals are when an eagle gracefully swoops down from the sky to devour, giblets
dripping from its cruelly bloodstained claws, small and utterly harmless, innocent land creatures for
sustenance – indeed, the eagle, like the book which may be often seen in circular circles of book-related
discussion, is a vicious animal that will never hit the bucket around a dead horse underneath a bush until it
has devoured its worth of food, which in the case of the aforementioned book, may be compared to the
paper on which books are printed, although the full comparison may extend to other substances such as
ink, authorship, or book bindings.
(05-18-2016, 01:24 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

(05-18-2016, 01:30 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »The discussion of such a thing that is referred to in many circles as a book is an important
endeavor to undertake, with the ultimate and final goal that would in such a circumstance be aimed for
being to, in following, thusly produce an item of discussion, such that the topic of that category of items
called “books” may be referred into circular circles of discussion wherein the topic of “books,” being
discussed in such a way by those who would participate in the discussion of books, might foster
discussion, and therefore lead, through the discussion of the subject material of that which is called by
name “a book,” to a more developed discussion of books which may advance the discussion of books in
such a way.
Books, which are often the subject of many discussions in which the discussers of books may
often discuss, often, the internal contents of the books which are discussed in the discussion, usually due
to the cause that they are deserving of being discussed in such a discussion about books, as small mice
and other small land animals are when an eagle gracefully swoops down from the sky to devour, giblets
dripping from its cruelly bloodstained claws, small and utterly harmless, innocent land creatures for
sustenance – indeed, the eagle, like the book which may be often seen in circular circles of book-related
discussion, is a vicious animal that will never hit the bucket around a dead horse underneath a bush until it
has devoured its worth of food, which in the case of the aforementioned book, may be compared to the
paper on which books are printed, although the full comparison may extend to other substances such as
ink, authorship, or book bindings.

this passes rule 1, rule 2, and rule 3

Always to new horizons