Eagle Time Secret Santa 2016

Eagle Time Secret Santa 2016
RE: Eagle Time Secret Santa 2016
SpoilerShow

a terrifying creation. i love them
My santa gift arrived!

[Image: C01n3CtVEAAm-xz.jpg]

Two REALLY NICE magnets which i really love, thank you Stovie! :> And thanks to Sanzh for helping out with ideas :v The pokemon go one was especially relevant because i picked up the package from my mum's house by chance while on a pokemon walk, haha

I'm especially happy with these because i only have two magnets on my fridge right now, which tbh isn't really enough (of all the things i thought i would have trouble finding when moving out, magnets was not one of them).
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Quote:[Image: kbqXA16.png]
At first I drew this octopus, based off of the emojis in your signature. After realizing that it is very possible that you have a different emoji set, I decided to draw a second thing.
[Image: AV7MHuJ.png]
This here is a "gay tentacle alien". I drew this because it's in your title and all.

I LOVE BOTH OF THESE CUTIES I'VE BEEN MEANING TO POST THEM BUT I KEPT ON FORGETTING
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Quote:Chto Za Huy

In an empty hallway between reality
The good Doctor cowers by a barricade

All his life, he was subjected to routine
This is madness beyond any sanity

Where he once crafted plans, he now had migraines
His Tatarstian steel crumbled away to dust

Monsters beyond comprehension sneered at him
They spoke of his death, and of his life's journey

A once-proud engineer hid there, hand shaking
Dr. Franz von Schuster could only say this:

"...Chto za huy?!"

[Image: 1zeikqq.png]

I laughed, I cried, I thought "Wow what a great throwback." 10/10 would Secret Santa again.
right, i should post what i got here too.

so first of all let me say to my secret santa, thank you for the effort you put in this. it does mean a lot to me. sadly, i can't fully appreciate it because i'm deaf. but i'd like other people to enjoy it instead, as i'm sure it's a very nice song.

Quote:You've made it through the elite four, and it's time to face the champion. Entering the room, you find yourself face to face with... a giant, buff alligator? Is this for real? But the gator notices you, and the fight for the championship of the Eagle-Time League is on.
https://picosong.com/deca/

(i'd definitely make this my theme song)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Oh man, school venture in space, this is so cool. I love it.

Quote: okay late, yes, but i managed to combine both space AND a schoolventure!

SpoilerShow

When this first arrived, I thought that the title was GLEUNDG because the image's URl was https://i.imgur.com/GLEUNDG.jpg. After the better part of an hour trying to crack the "code", I realized that the letters had nothing to do with the picture, and I was just being dumb.

Thank you, the picture is awesome.

I'm still going to call it GLEUNDG though.
So my Secret Santa got me a website.

It's mine to do whatever with and I'm just stunned right now.