Grand Battle Wiki and Fan-type Art

Grand Battle Wiki and Fan-type Art
RE: Grand Battle Wiki and Fan-type Art
some gbs3 characters (scofflaw, tor, jetsam, and velobo)
SpoilerShow

season intermission people (chad, carlie, robin, guillemet, lynette, anila)
SpoilerShow
Yesterday, I tried to do all the wiki stuff for the game that just started, but there were a few things I didn't know how to handle. For starters, I wasn't sure what to title the new season. I'd just call it Season Four, but I know there's debate over whether it constitutes a fourth season or spinoff or what. The wiki software allows page titles and links with question marks in them, but those pages are unreachable via search (clicking the links from the search page takes you to a page with a title that doesn't include the question mark or anything after it). Thus, I've currently resorted to calling it "Season Unknown". I've also just been calling the game itself "Grand Battle Season Unknown Game 1", in lieu of a better title. If we do decide to call it Season Four after all, or if we come up with another name (and I hope we do, I'll readily admit "Season Unknown" sounds lame, but I had to put something), those references will need to be changed. Additionally, I've made this "debatably-canon" category, because there are several places where some designator of canonical status is required. In light of new policies that may change the way we view the role canonicity plays, that whole system might be worth removing or at least rethinking. I thought I should probably list all the references to the stuff I wasn't sure about here for easier access as we decide what to do with this battle.

Main page - Contains new section referencing "debatably-canon".
The Grand Battle summary page - Contains a new section referencing "debatably-canon", a subsection on Season Unknown, and a reference to Season Unknown Game 1.
Grand Battle Season Unknown Game 1 page - Refers to pretty much everything I'm looking out for, both in the main text and in the page's categories.
Matmor Atoll page - Text refers to Grand Battle Season Unknown Game 1. Categories refer to "debatably-canon" and Season Unknown.
All six relevant character profile pages - References to GBS?G1 in text, template box, and categories, references to "debatably-canon" and Season Unknown in categories.
Three list pages - These list pages act more like resources for other more comprehensive pages. They all contain references to Season Unknown and Grand Battle Season Unknown Game 1.

Additionally, if the "debatably-canon" designation is kept, it should somehow be represented here because I couldn't figure out how to get that page to recognize another tag.
Quote:<Schazer> we should call it Season Unknown Game 01
<Schazer> which'd make it SUG01
<myw> I don't
<myw> oh.
<myw> ohhh.
* myw : I
* Schazer ugly snickering

Jokes aside though, thank you for documenting all this (and for adding pictures, too)!

I think "debatably-canon" will work just fine until I have anything that approximates a complete season or other notable continuity with S1-3.
so cool eliiiiiize

<Schazer>: we should call it Season Unknown Game 01
<Schazer>: which'd make it SUG01
<myw>: I don't
<myw>: oh.
<myw>: ohhh.

EDIT: damnit ninja schazer
So cyber95 and I had a little trade. I got him a game on Steam and he drew me a cool picture.

SpoilerShow

Thanks cyber!
wow I've forgotten to post new art in here for a while

here's a bunch of finished drawings I did as commissions:

Pope Triumphian
SpoilerShow

Jetsam (round 4 lich version)
SpoilerShow

Robin Pearson
SpoilerShow

if anyone happens to be interested in commissions in this style, it's 10-15 dollars for busts and 20-30 dollars for full body shots (price varies depending on complexity. like lookit those folds on triumphian, man)

anyways here's a (re)design of jac's human version design for chaete
SpoilerShow

here's a Lynette. wow this is practically 2 years old good lord
SpoilerShow

here's some silly doodles. mostly of robin and anila, because they're great. but amaranth, chaete, and scofflaw appear too
SpoilerShow

and here's some more doodles (contains jetsam, freefall, nameless, and chad)
SpoilerShow