THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BUCK DOWN (Signups 11/???)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im going to do this and so is schazer i dont know when exactly but probably within a reasonable time, unlike now, the time i am posting this

heres what schazer had to say in the last thread

(02-04-2014, 08:32 AM)Schazer Wrote: »GREETINGS MORTALS

THIS WILL BE A GAME OF PICK YOUR POISON MAFIA, THE DELICIOUS SELECTION OF ENVENOMATIONS FOR YOUR PERUSAL THIS EVENING IS

DRUMROLL PLEASE
GRAND BATTLES (WOAH NO SHIT)
i linked the wiki there, it has basically every character, if the character isnt on the wiki please give me a link to their profile in your pm

IF YOU WANNA PLAY PM ME 3 ROLE NAMES FROM GRAND BATTLES
ACCEPTED SEASONS: ALL OF THEM, IF YOU WANT TO BE A MINI-GRAND-DREDGING SMUGFUCK PUT A LINK ON IT
I WASN'T CLEAR SO NON-CANONS/PSEUDOCANONS ARE OK TOO.

also because nottles reminded me, no otaku melee characters, because i hate myself NPC's are a maybe if its interesting

-snip-

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO PLAY AS IF YOU WERE A GRAND BATTLE CHARACTER BECAUSE I'M EASILY AMUSED

SETUP CAVEATS
=everyone will have a role of some sort but they wont all be good roles to have and they wont all be immediately useful but they will at the very least, probably be pre-determined
=rediculousy roles and such as expected from grand battle characters who can be PRETTY FUCKING OP
=however unlike SOMEONE there are standards here, but im going to leave them for you to assume, because i think thats clever
=i dont actually know what a selvsetter role would be

EXPECTATIONS FOR PLAYERS
game with friends, for friends, please be friends
dont be a dick to me and my game
yes you have to send me the pms and such again even if you played in the last one
if any non-grandbattle types or whatever are on the fence about not playing because "whats a grandbattle even" give it a shot anyway theres a lot of quirky n cool characters to pick from and stuff
yeah, cool

-mirdini
-romy
-nottles
-akumu
-donut
-garuru
-seedy
-cyber
-fogel
-ix
-nola
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BACK DOWN (Signups xx/???)
very in yes

Username: It's The Mirdini
Name: Phenomenon of Mirdeja Vu
Gender: That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before
Race: That what is happening now has already happened
Color: Good Evening

Description: Tonight on It's The Mirdini, we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange feeling that we sometimes get that we've...

Weapons/Abilities: Anyway, tonight on It's The Mirdini, we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange...

Biography: Good evening. Tonight on It's The Mirdini, we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange feeling we someti... mes get... that... we've lived through something...

Good...
in I suppose I'll send u the characters in a bit
Username: Maybe A Writer
Name: Not The Author
Race: Text Editor
Color: CYMK

Description: Name

Weapons/Abilities: Bad puns, procrastination, puns that aren't very good, concastination, making Selvie so mad

Biography 2: Electric Boogaloo
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BUCK DOWN (Signups 3/???)
(07-03-2014, 10:22 AM)Solaris Wrote: »yes you have to send me the pms and such again even if you played in the last one

ugh

UGH

Name: Akumu
Race: Human, Human, Human, Human, Baby
Color: #F4A460

Description:

Congratulations on purchasing your new Akumu! You've made a good decision in your life for once. Your Akumu comes with three batteries but it needs four and I can't tell you where to get another! Akumu is not to be operated while intoxicated, distracted, pregnant, dying, or uncool, as any or all of these may result in fatal poisoning and shame. Two or more Akumus may be combined to form MegAkumu, but this is not recommended by the Surgeon General or OSHA. Do not feed your Akumu anything living. Do not attempt to stop your Akumu from stealing your romantic partner. Do not allow your Akumu to run for office for any position higher than Mayor. Your Akumu comes with a 30-year guarantee, after which time we are not responsible for anything that happens while Akumu is in use.

Weapons/Abilities: Shoots lasers and can puzzle his way out of a paper bag.

Biography: Out of warranty.
Username: donut
Name: Literally The Worst
Race: Terrible at Mafia
Description: literally the worst at mafia, has no idea what he is doing in most situations
Weapons/Abilities: his ability to be bad at mafia makes him very likely to be lynched, so that's a positive
Biography: bad at mafia since birth
What does "im going to do this and so is schazer" mean? Like, are you and Schazer comodding or is she running a Grand Starbucks independently of this one at some point in the future as was the plan previously?
I believe that he and schazer are both running this game in either:
1) Two different instances in time (assuming Schazer has used time travel; probably in the future b/c I don't recognize this game ever having happened, or
2) Two different parallel universes, but in the same instance of time.

It is possible that there are two different universes, one in which 1 is the case, the other having 2 be the reality. Which makes 3 universes. At least.

I don't feel like making 3 applications, but there may be a Me in another universe who may feel obligated to do more than one, in which case we'll see if in application gets posted in this universe.
co-modding and i maybe shouldnt have made the thread after not sleeping for however-long-that-was but the tagline here is never buck down so im not bucking down
Why do people feel compelled to answer questions that weren't asked of them

Especially when they are not in possession of any more information relevant to the situation than the asker
It means that having to spend most of my free evenings learning how to cars, in a fit of double-entendrous irony, killed my drive and I didn't get my shit together to assemble a setup.

Sollie rebooted the thread and I'm already in Fartfia (albeit not nearly active enough, should try do something about that) so I'm not up for playing a second game, so yeah I'll be hopefully co-modding this one or helping with role ideas or something.
The timing of this is actually really poor, what with shankshank, but here, have a profile.

Username: [Image: avatar_319.gif?dateline=1401506702]

Name: [Image: vqmt6o.gif]

Species: [Image: 2nv3wom.png]

Color: [Image: jhsdup.png]

Description: [Image: 2qcgrom.png]

Items/Abilities: [Image: 35asknq.png]

Biography: [Image: 2dkcw28.png]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
you're not gonna prohibit us from entering your self insert, Solaris? ;)

-also I wouldn't really compare this and shanks, I mean...I don't expect shanks to involve much in the way of convincing arguments...

anyways I'm in. I'm not doing the profile thing again it's DEMEANING
Oh good, I was worried there for a while
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BUCK DOWN (Signups 7/???)
Username: Robust Laser
Name: cyber95
Race: ALMIGHTY CREATOR
Abilities: Can create semi-popular games that continue long after he's stopped paying much attention to them. Sometimes draws things, when he can convince himself to.
Description: NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BUCK DOWN (Signups 7/???)
Name: Dragon Fogel
Race: Sentient collection of words
Biography: Word sword swords
Abilities: The capacity to generate hundreds of words on a daily basis, what kind of machine is this guy
Description: WORDS
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BUCK DOWN (Signups 9/???)
alright here i am

name: ixcaliber
species: boring human
biography: made bad decisions forever
abilities: none to speak of
description: the worst
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS RETURNS 2: NEVER BUCK DOWN (Signups 10/???)
Just died in Terminal 13, maintaining activity Fartfia, Utensils and Shanks haven't started up yet... I think I can squeeze one more into my menu.

Name: Granola
Species: Horrible person
Biography: Does nothing really productive
Abilities: Uncanny knack for causing clusterfucks
Description: Basically a huge tool