The Fabricated Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fabricated Girl
The Fabricated Girl
TW: contains blood!
Note: Click the spoilers! Just because they're hiding something doesn't mean they're supposed to be hidden forever!

The Fabricated Girl
-------------------

Happy New Years, everybody!

Before you read this, you should read the prequel, "NO ONE FIGHTS ALIENS. HOWEVER, I DO!" If you don't, none of this will make sense.
click here for the prequel!
In fact, even if you already read it, you may want to go back and read it again. You don't have too, but it won't take long. It will help make sure you haven't forgotten any important details!

-------------------------------------------------------

[Image: aBIt6cw.png]

Hi! I'm Faith Schougther.

[Image: NOcGWFW.png]

My father is Hope Shouter, the greatest hero mankind has ever known. He has two powers, the power of life, granting him immortality and the ability to bring others back from the dead, and clothing powers, where billions and billions of clothing molecules lie weightless and volumeless within his body, instantly forming clothes around him before he becomes naked. The clothing molecules can also form useful items that are always appropriate for the situation.

With his magical power of immortality, he survived falling through time, from a timeline where a mysterious Cloaked Woman started a war between humans and aliens. My father prevented that war from happening once he arrived here.

[Image: GTfeuZz.png]

Instead, the humans and aliens had a few peaceful negotiations, but ultimately the aliens flew back to their home planet. The Alien Leader said, "We'll come back when you humans aren't so boorrrring anymore- except for you Mr. President, you hunk of man you," and uh, I think they eloped or something. But anyways, the aliens aren't going to be back for a while.

[Image: zOOyHg6.png]

Since there was never any war, the Alien Fighter team of superheroes, A-FIG, was never formed and its members instead went on with their regular lives.

The "original" Hope Shouter still lives with my grandparents, and we visit them every year! My father isn't much older than this Hope Shouter, but they're still pretty different in personality. The original is... much louder.

[Image: WfVl48C.png]

There's also Rage Yawner and Gust Whiner. Even though they didn't know my dad, my dad knew them, so we found them and became good family friends! Both now work for the government. Rage Yawner's powers as a super smart robot and Gust Whiner's ability to manipulate gravity are being used to make contributions to science.

[Image: dzvpS5i.png]

Finally, there is my mother, Fear Cougher, who is super strong and super fast. She was in the diplomancy pantry where my father emerged through time and telefragged a box of narcotics. The narcotic explosion erased all of my mother's memories, and no one knows where she came from or who her family is. So my father took care of her, and they fell in love and had me!

She works a prison therapist, and helps criminals with their emotional problems. She helps them become happier and be better people. She believes that there is good in everyone, even if you can't see it!

My mother's influence has changed my father a lot from how he was back when he was fighting aliens. He doesn't shout constantly anymore... and he even eats food! He is much smarter too, I think, but he is still a bit unaware of his surroundings sometimes. In fact, he hasn't even noticed that he doesn't have his clothing powers anymore.

[Image: g2tZGDi.png]

Instead, he has me...

I am a clothing symbiote.

I was created by a scientist for my father when he was a child. This was my first birth. I fed off the immortality powers to keep me alive, but I couldn't think. The mechanics of clothing molecules reset me to a certain state constantly, so that if I was ever burned to ash, I would become clothing again. All I could do was use the same dimension bending powers that kept me weightless and volumeless to see into the future, and used that knowledge to compute the best item to create for any situation.

But one day, Hope Shouter fell into an alien nuclear reactor. My entire body burned, too fast for me to reset. I became something new... I was now sentient. This was my second birth. I could think now, for myself, and not just about what items to make. But I didn't want to be a clothing symbiote. I wanted to be free. I am still full of energy from the fusion event, and this is how I can exist independently of my father's infinite lifeforce. But at that time, I was still confined within my father.

But one day, an oppurtunity came, and I took it. I discarded all of these memories and started fresh inside a zygote. This was my third birth. I am no longer a sentient cloud of clothing molecules, as I have a body now! I am as human as any other human, I just also have billions and billions of clothing molecules under my control as well.

[Image: qDZOldM.png]

By seeing through time, I discovered the history of what I was before I became known as Faith, but in the third person. My life as Faith is all I have ever experienced or will ever experience. I am glad for that... I don't wish to remember existing without a body.

[Image: jyDhXcG.png]

But by seeing through time, I have seen what happened in the timeline my father left behind. Nothing but death.

The Cloaked Woman is done with that timeline, and she has already come to this timeline to kill everyone again! I saw her arrive yesterday, but I don't know where she is, and I need to stop her before anything bad happens!

Oh, and before you say anything, I want you to know that I don't want my parents involved! As much as I love them ..... I don't want them to be confused.
Instead I'm going to have to do this with Rage Yawner's and Gust Whiner's help!

[Image: mxXYNgB.png]

The only problem is that they are working inside the top secret government complex and I'm not allowed in! But it is urgent I get their help immediately. What should I do?

>_
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
RE: The Fabricated Girl
Run for President, this should give you the necessary authority to get into the complex.
(01-01-2014, 06:13 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Run for President, this should give you the necessary authority to get into the complex.

I don't have time to become president!

Anomaly;7453059 Wrote:Fabricate a government ID card. No one will question that.

[Image: lFTixN6.png]

I'll just settle for being a top security clearance secret agent!

Me: "Hello-"

Guard: "Ms. President! Come right in!"

...he didn't even ask for my card... which is good, because the bar code I put on is for a can of pineapples I bought a year ago.

And why am I president? Well, I can't ask or I'll give myself away!

Jacquerel;7453183 Wrote:ride that giant green woodlouse over the wall
[Image: 34d280d299e5f70cf18732940e7f8426.png]

Um EXCUSE ME I wouldn't say that... or RIDE anyone I just met!! Keep your inappropriate fanart to yourself! We have a purely professional relationship!

Also, this creature isn't a woodlouse, it's...

[Image: Yn1NvLu.png]

...disgusting.

[Image: MoI2baL.png]

Okay I'm in the building. Oh look it's a Clothing Blueprint! I love these! They help me make things with my clothing powers, which are a lot more limited than you may think.

I can't use my time-sight as well as I could in my past lives, so I can't just learn how to make things by watching me make them moments in the future. Instead I can only make objects and materials that I understand well enough. Which is basically clothes and simply-shaped objects made of common materials.

In addition, I have two more limitations. I can only synthesize things in a workspace area within 10cm of me. Finally, the more complicated an object, the more time it takes to construct.

[Image: ZkX2Z8A.png]

So blueprints allow me to make complicated things without me needing to get an engineering degree or something! RY invented them for me after he learned that I wasn't very good at using my clothing powers. There are two basic kinds of blueprints!

Detailed Blueprints permanently teach me how to create an object. The only one I've ever gotten was for a cellphone. I can combine this knowledge with other things I know, such as with plastics, to customize and accessorize the cell phones I make! However, I don't know enough about electronics to modify what the Detailed Blueprint taught me, so all of my cell phones have the same software installed.

A Focused Blueprint can only be used once to create its object. However, they allow me to bypass my limitations of size and time. Some work better than others. A blueprint for a desk may take 10 seconds to build, and another for the same desk may take 1 second instead! It all depends on the quality of the blueprint.

[Image: UlN1Hxe.png]

There are some variations that I've seen. Editable Focused Blueprints can be modified with knowledge I already have or even combined with other Editable Focused blueprints to create a different object than what it was intended for. Instant Focused Blueprints force me to make the object on them immediately after I get the blueprint.

Rage Yawner told me that a lot of the technology he is making for the government uses blueprints as well. So now that I'm in a top-secret government facility that RY works in, I should find more blueprints here! I now realize that blueprints will be very handy for fighting the Cloaked Woman!

[Image: IykdxUc.png]

Anyways this blueprint that I found is for a map!
It looks a lot better than the crappy one drawn onto the bulletin board.

If you have any questions, just ask, but make sure you tell me what I should do also!

>_
Use the arrow, just like it says on the map.

What are you going to use it on? I don't know, it's the map's instructions.
Jacquerel;7466078 Wrote:Go to the blueprinter so you can get a blueprint for a blueprint fabricator

[Image: eDabMVY.png]

The door to the storage room is locked! How am I going to get to that blueprinter?

Toast;7466047 Wrote:Use vents to get around better

[Image: sR1y2xB.png]

I stand on a pail in the elevator and go through the ceiling panel.

And now to go through that vent to the machine room! I'll just pull off the vent cover and...

[Image: tyCco4Q.png]

Ew! Ew!! Oh my god! Ew! EW! EW!!!

[Image: tOQZWfm.gif]

I TOUCHED IT!! That is SO GROSS!

[Image: 631dJGY.png]

....... Okay, I fought back the urge to throw up. That was awful and I wish I had worn gloves. I... really need to wash my hands. But according to the map there aren't any bathrooms! What kind of building is this, without bathrooms and with planar vents!?!

I don't have soap, so I'll just settle for a rinse in the fountain, that's good enough...
There's plenty of coins in this fountain.

I think I'll just ignore this blueprinter for now and do something else...

(01-15-2014, 01:15 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Use the arrow, just like it says on the map.

What are you going to use it on? I don't know, it's the map's instructions.

I think there's an arrow of some sort on the third floor. I'll figure it out when I get there.

Chwoka;7466949 Wrote:go straight to the third floor and put your feet up on your desk, mz. prez.

Wait how do I get into "my" office, the map doesn't list any entrances or exits to it! Maybe there's a vent to get in there but I don't like vents anymore.

[Image: e4o1rk8.png]

I go the third floor! Complete with a wonderful fake window :(

[Image: eJVMez9.png]

Oh look it's Rage Yawner!

Me: "Hey Rage Yawner!"

"I AM RAGE YAWNER? OKAY, I AM RAGE YAWNER."

Oh! This must be double the map talked about. I guess Rage Yawner left that map, all for me! But, how did he know I would be here?

"I MUST GO TO MY OFFICE."

It begins walking forward in a straight line.

[Image: gWpOP9i.png]

"ARROW DETECTED. TURNING RIGHT."

There's the arrow that was on the map!

[Image: rEh8HRe.png]

It reaches the door that the map said was Rage Yawner's Office and opens it!

"I AM IN MY OFFICE!"

[Image: wHQn54j.png]

And then it walks backwards right to where it started and plugs itself back in. Okay.

"HELP YOURSELF TO ANYTHING IN MY OFFICE, MS. PRESIDENT."

Again with the Ms. President thing...

[Image: ohnPQgO.png]

So this is Rage Yawner's office.

Desk
SpoilerShow

Bookshelf
SpoilerShow

Floor
SpoilerShow

Box of Blueprints for "Ms. Pres"
SpoilerShow

So, what should I do?

>_

Blueprintventory
SpoilerShow
Chwoka;7467875 Wrote:just go ahead and grab everything

I can't.

Toast;7467874 Wrote:Take the watering can!

Dataizm;7469923 Wrote:>Take the battery!!!

[Image: Us8P0i3.png]

I put them in my pail.

Let's go to the second floor.

[Image: 3Obi7yt.png]

Whoa it's a statue of me! Ah no, that's Ms. President! She looks just like me! Creepy!

... I don't remember hearing about her during campaign season.

[Image: Wq6M5ZF.png]

I enter the lab... There's the blueprinter! It's got a .5x.5x.5 m space to put stuff into. Then I will push the button and get Focused Blueprints of whatever is in that space. It says that it has enough charges to create 6 blueprints!

There's some tools on the bench. On the Ammo table are 3 grenades, 3 AA batteries, an ammo magazine of some sort, and a box of shotgun shells.

[Image: JGk1B6t.png]

This is the Weapons Rack that was marked on the map. All these weapons are all painted silly! There's a power fist, a boomerang, a malformed scimitar, two pistols, some sort of automatic rifle with a scope, a mace, a rocket launcher and a spear.

[Image: RsCtcOr.png]

Up against the wall is a big machine. I think you put blueprints into the INPUT and then the machine will manufacture whatever is in the blueprint! Don't forgot that using blueprints is a special ability of mine, other people have to use machines to make stuff with them! There are a lot of unlabeled buttons- how is anyone supposed to use this!

Next to the machine is a door. It leads off the map I was given so I'm not sure what's behind it.

On the table are the Gadgets. There's a taser, a flashlight, a GPS, and... a portable blueprinter! I can just carry this around and make blueprints with it! Last of all, someone drew an optical illusion on the table.

[Image: Mlsvnkw.png]

And here's a mirror! That door leads back where I came from.

>_

Blueprintventory:
SpoilerShow

Pail
SpoilerShow
I want to combine the boomerang with that impossible shape on the table, and make a blueprint out of the result.
~◕ w◕~