Sheep! Round 4: THE SHEARING

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a really simple and quick game I've played before IN THE REAL LIFE and since I was up and atom about making a forum game I thought I'd throw this one on too, plus it has a few similar themes as the other one I'm doing and that's why I thought of it.

In Sheep, I will ask a set of rather banal personal questions (Personal as in they are addressed to you, not as in genitals). The point of Sheep is not to answer these questions as YOU would answer them, but to answer these questions as you think EVERYONE ELSE playing will answer them. You get a point for every person who says the same thing as you do. Person with the most points at the end wins. Its devilishly and surprisingly tricky, especially with a dick as the gamemaster. And that's me, I'm the dick.

Example of a sheep game: Question is "What is your favorite color?" 5 people say Blue, those 5 people get 5 points. 7 people say Purple, those 7 people get 7 points. 2 people say Green, those 2 people get 2 points. So the game isn't about answering the questions truthfully, its about trying to say something that many other people will say.

PM me your answers whenever you feel like, but please post in this thread if you decide to play so that others will know whose playing. Then later I will reveal the results and we can all see who can say the same thing as everyone else the most and crown them champion woolhaver.

Glossary of Terms (To be updated whenever I feel)

Reverse Sheep: A game of Sheep where you try to give a valid answer that nobody else will say

Sheep Answer: The answer(s) that is said by the most players on the given question

The Questions from Round One
SpoilerShow

The Questions from Round 2

SpoilerShow

The Questions from Round Tree (Reverse Sheep)
SpoilerShow

ROUND 4: THE SHEARING

Aight the official rules for Sheep Shearing

-You attempt, as in usual Sheep, to give the answer that the other players are most likely to say.
-If you do not give the Sheep Answer on a revealed question, you are SHEARED and have lost
-Answers from THE SHEARED still count for later questions
-If none of the remaining sheep give a Sheep Answer, no sheep is sheared and we continue on to the next question

TIEBREAKER SPECIAL: Because of the final rule, its certainly possible that multiple sheep will make it to the end of the game without getting all Sheep Answers. In the case of this, the player's overall totals will be added up and the player with the most points wins

OFFICIAL AWARDS WITH THE POTENTIAL TO BE BESTOWED:
From the Highlands (Last Sheep)
Just like Woolstock (First Sheep to be Sheared)
Overweight, Body-Conscious Sheep at a Pool Party (Unsheared)

ROUND 4 QUESTIONS:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Round 4 Reveal not announced, don't know yet
RE: Sheep!
Bitch please, I am the patron spirit of the vox populi
In dis thang.
Can we have options on all or them? otherwise we're shooting blind.
but IN
I can do this?
(03-22-2013, 01:35 PM)Leafsw0rd Wrote: »Can we have options on all or them? otherwise we're shooting blind.
but IN

Shooting blind is the point to most of the questions

EDIT: I think after this one is done, I'll make a second version that won't have any questions with limited answers (No True/False or seasons-like questions), because its much more hilarious, if far more difficult.
Sure, I'll do this one too. The sheeple don't stand a chance.
yes im in
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
So the trick is to think the way that most people think that most people think?
It would be interesting to give "real" answers alongside the game answers, so we can see how people think when they're not thinking the way they think that most people think.

Anyway, I'm in!
Aw snap gimme dis.

Can I use my considerable powers of empathy to READ THE COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS????
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
Yo I will be in also.
Doing this

so much fucking meta I mean jesus
(03-22-2013, 08:08 PM)遊びは終わりだ! Wrote: »Aw snap gimme dis.

Can I use my considerable powers of empathy to READ THE COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS????

We already have enough hive minds Melonspa
wynaut :3
I'm in. Answers sent.
oh right yes sent that thing
Anyone wanting to send in answers gotta do it in the next hour and a half, I'm rolling with the answers at 8:00 Eastern America Time
ITS ANSWER TIME, EVERYONE DIRECT YOUR EYES HERE. I will be doing this one question at a time for DRAMATIC EXPENSE, feel free to witty banter in-between.

QUESTION 1: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

SpoilerShow
Heheheheh called it
(03-25-2013, 01:33 AM)bigro Wrote: »hahaha. Fuck. Sent the answers but god damn I have a feeling that I am not a sheep

No you're a Mareep
QUESTION 2: WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE

SpoilerShow
QUESTION 3: HOW MANY BONES IN YOUR BODY HAVE YOU BROKEN

SpoilerShow
I despise all of you
It only gets worse for you MrGuy

QUESTION 4: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

SpoilerShow
AHAHAHAHA BTP YOU WERE DOING SO WELL UNTIL NOW
~◕ w◕~