[ I don't have a Plot! ]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ I don't have a Plot! ]
[ I don't have a Plot! ]
[Image: vfW5Gug.png]
I don't have a Plot is the name, the plot of the comic and anything else on it. I will improvise everything because I am a loser.

[Image: PoCgm7m.png]
Oh boy, here I am, someone thought at making something and didn't had a plot and now here I am, a plot-less dude. Didn't even know how to write in first place. Whatever, let's start.

[Image: Ndm2it1.png]
And in first place, I am not angry at him, nonono, but OHHHH boy, this isn't the first time this happens to me, I could wreck something, what I absolutely would do, but nope, totally not angry!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
RE: [ I don't have a Plot! ]
>Determine function of Greenshape and misuse it
>Resolve this intrigue about this mysterious "him"
Go and purchase a plot of land.
Backstory is plot too.

What's your backstory?
Create a webcomic about a person who is lacking a plot, who then creates a webcomic about a person who is lacking a plot, who then creates a webcomic about a person who is lacking a plot, etc. Plotception
> Bring in the life story.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(10-22-2017, 07:06 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »>Determine function of Greenshape and misuse it
[Image: KqvYhUf.png]
Green shape? I could wreck an green shape, yeah, but i don't think there is an-

[Image: 8cGlF5m.png]
What-

[Image: Gio1OYI.png]
Excuse me, it's a green block, sometimes the appear randomly and I usually sit on them before they disappear like dust. This one is the biggest I ever saw! Sometimes I think about how they appear in first place, but honestly, I don't really care, Just sitting on them and waiting is good enough.

(10-22-2017, 07:10 PM)glompadomp Wrote: »>Resolve this intrigue about this mysterious "him"
[Image: syKjbr1.png]
"Him"? Yeah, Him is a weirdo that writes on his "laptopey" nerd ideias and fanfics, the last one was called "Computer-chan wants a new OS" and the worst? I know everything about it, because I live on his mind.

(10-22-2017, 07:25 PM)eerr Wrote: »Backstory is plot too.

What's your backstory?
(10-22-2017, 07:37 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »> Bring in the life story.
[Image: jm57Haf.png]
I am his creative angel, ideia gremlin, mind fairy and imaginative unicorn! I am pratically the BEST in this part of his brain, no, the BEST in this whole body, after all, this is my work! I control his ideias and help with his imaginative process. Sadly, I think he is on a creative circle. I don't really care, I know he need to make the plot.

(10-22-2017, 07:20 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Go and purchase a plot of land.
[Image: zMN6ndh.png]
Why? I already have control of all this land and, of course, of this green block.
Sell the land, make money, move to a better neighborhood.
>Break into the real estate market.
>Make it rain.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
> 1. Collect green blocks
2. Trade green blocks for other colored blocks
3. Profit
4. Become the mind-millionaire
5. Buy all the blocks you could ever need from other muses/mental-representations

If plan fails: Talk to the Id and get money from them
>Open that door already
To have plot you must have a foil. You need to find your polar opposite.
(10-22-2017, 10:01 PM)glompadomp Wrote: »>Open that door already
[Image: YoKlF14.png]
AAh? The door? Nope, not opening it. The door can essentially get you out of here. Well, it can get ME out of here, but while it's hella good to show yourself and what I do for the body for my neighbours, this whole place kind of depends on me to be alive. It's a hard job, but you know that I'm the best at it

(10-22-2017, 10:58 PM)BreadProduct Wrote: »To have plot you must have a foil. You need to find your polar opposite.
[Image: bBZWNBt.png]
My polar opposite is a absolute schmuck, he lives on the left part of the brain but he always thinks he is right! While I don't really visit him a lot or talk with him, I know he does his work well, of course, still a absolute idiot. If you meant my nemesis, there is also the phobia, while I know he sometimes does good things for us, he is a absolute, horrible creep.

(10-22-2017, 09:07 PM)eerr Wrote: »>Break into the real estate market.
(10-22-2017, 08:57 PM)IronLionShark Wrote: »Sell the land, make money, move to a better neighborhood.
(10-22-2017, 09:23 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Make it rain.
(10-22-2017, 09:30 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »> 1. Collect green blocks
2. Trade green blocks for other colored blocks
3. Profit
4. Become the mind-millionaire
5. Buy all the blocks you could ever need from other muses/mental-representations

If plan fails: Talk to the Id and get money from them
[Image: BvBCiY0.png]
It was about time.

[Image: s3t39rr.png]
Createch Lv 02 : World Remake

[Image: f9CnSEA.png]
I wonder what Him made this time.
>Check pocket for money.
>hi uhm what the fuck
> You probably have no money (nor green blocks), so start out by dumpster diving for a little cash. Think of it as an investment in what will soon be your future business empire.
>Go "Wolf of Wall Street" on them! SHOW THEM WHO IS THE BEST AT BUSINESS! SYNERGIZE WITH THE WORK ENVIRONMENT.
>Go inside things and start trading.
>Get arrested for insider trading.