Lights out!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lights out!
Lights out!
[Image: tumblr_o9gsgxM98f1vq2zflo1_1280.gif]

with a quick flicker, the lights go out.

you blink in surprise. the power going out, in a place like this? you thought power outages only happened in low class residential areas, not in a big government owned building like this. an accident maybe? or maybe they shut off the power for maintenance? either way, you’re kinda stranded in the dark now, & sitting here isn’t going to get to the bottom of this any sooner. but first, what is your name?
RE: Lights out!
Paul Blart
Lazy McWhinesalot
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Will Power.

And as if the jokes about your name you were already getting weren't bad enough, now people are probably going to make bad jokes about how it's your job to fix this.
Jamie Mills
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
>Mikhail
>your flashlight is somewhere in the cupboard, but it's too dark to see in there...
(06-28-2016, 12:40 PM)tronn Wrote: »>Mikhail
>your fleshlight is somewhere in the cupboard, but it's too dark to see in there...

i agree
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Some people call you Maurice.
(06-28-2016, 04:29 PM)Solekii Wrote: »Some people call you Maurice.

He's some kind of space cowboy?
Hank J. Wimbleton.
(06-28-2016, 04:48 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Will Power.
(06-28-2016, 06:25 AM)Colby Wrote: »Jamie Mills

[Image: tumblr_o9ibanKgnL1vq2zflo1_1280.png]

Name: william Mills
Your a security guard at some government facility. You don’t exactly know what your guarding, just that you need to guard it from any unauthorized personnel. you think its some sort of…..facility. or something. well, the less you know about it the better. people who investigate too much on these things seem to either disappear or wind up dead. its easier to live in ignorance to these kinds of things. but anyway, now that introductions are out of the way, what will you do?
You gotta be properly equipped on the job, buddy, where's your torch at
Take stock of what items you have for defence.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
> Wait until the power turns back on.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>you guard the lightbulb facility
(06-29-2016, 01:22 PM)Colby Wrote: »Take stock of what items you have for defence.

[Image: tumblr_o9k8xcJeA81vq2zflo1_1280.gif]

currently, you have:

A Flashlight: you really hate this cruddy thing. no matter how many times you change the bulb, this stupid thing still flickers. it does its job well enough, you suppose.

Guards Hat: you dont really know why they gave you hats. i mean, they look cool, and they make you feel important, but that’s honestly it. heck, there not even a mandatory part of your uniform. there just … there.

Guards Tonfa:
These things are pretty cool. not only can they be used to smack people around (and occasionally as a back scratcher) but the button on the end turns it into a stun gun. very useful!

Loose change: not much to say about this. just some plain old loose change.

A Small, Foldable knife: you never leave home without it. never know when you might need to stab someone C=.

Your armed enough, you think. you’ll be able to defend yourself against any bad tempered chaps that come your way. i mean, its not like your going to be fighting monsters right?
> Find a way to attach the flashlight to the button. Having to hold it while fighting could prove cumbersome.
> Put on the hat to make yourself feel special.
> eat hat
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
contemplate if the coins are enough to go get snacks out of the vending machine.
(06-30-2016, 01:37 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Find a way to attach the flashlight to the button. Having to hold it while fighting could prove cumbersome.

[Image: tumblr_o9rt97GaKE1vq2zflo1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_o9rt97GaKE1vq2zflo2_1280.png]

you half-heartedly attempt to attach your flashlight to the… “button”?. unsurprisingly, it doesn’t work. the only thing you accomplished was shooting your stun gun in a weird way.
> I meant baton, smartass. Do you have any tape or string? (typos, my one weakness)
Attaching the flashlight to your baton seems like a recipe for making it more cumbersome and also possibly wrecking your flashlight in eventual combat - gather up your gear as-is and investigate the fuse box (the source of 95% of all lighting outages, totes).
(06-30-2016, 09:32 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Put on the hat to make yourself feel special.

[Image: tumblr_oaa7xv1xpE1vq2zflo1_1280.gif]

you feel like you’re one of those badass justice seeking cops from those old crime shows. you’ed definitely be the bad cop in the “good cop/bad cop” routine, but secretly have a heat of gold, and a complicated relationship with a pretty little dame who may or may not be a spy/secret crime boss.

thats is, if you weren’t stuck in this crappy dead end job guarding government secrets your not supposed to know about. so boring.
> Wait. Any secrets you totally 100% don't know about, wink wink, if you know what I mean?