Art of Domination Thread 04

Art of Domination Thread 04
RE: Art of Domination Thread 04
Ah, s'alright. I figured as such. Just wanted to at least have a list handy so you wouldn't have to go rooting through the myriad of update rtfs to find the right thing, is all. Did take a while for me to find it, but hey! That's there, at least. In any case, always glad to stick around.
(11-10-2016, 01:26 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>have a seeker get close to the walking factory but not close enough to set off the brain trees to see the chances of a nuke being stored on the factory

Seeker-1 tries to get a good look at the factory, and scans whatever it can from a safe distance. It finds a huge mess of organic matter behind the walls, but it’s unclear what it is.

You: Have a look through the skylight.

Ghulls: Proceeding to- oh…

[Image: artofdomination_383.jpg]

You: What the hell am I looking at?

Lagan: Hmm. I’ll call up Intruder. HEY, INTRUDER!

Intruder’s voice comes in clearly via the radio. Somehow he was able to hear your husband yell inside the Enderfist despite the fact that Intruder’s vessel is somewhere planetside and you know for damn sure he’s not using a radio.

Intruder: I’m busy. Also, speak to me with more respect. You may be an ally, but you are not my equal.

Lagan: Fine, Bane of the Opus. We found this walking factory with a lot of gross flesh inside making more monsters. Know anything about it?

Intruder: Cloning facility. Basic blueprint involves modification of plant matter and then using that to merge with animal reproductive organs.

Lagan: Okay, so, how do we stop it?

Intruder: Freeze it or crush it with a really big object. Just don’t burn it or expose it to radioactive material. Nuking it is even worse.

Lagan: Say again?

Intruder: Radiotrophic. Cloning facility converts energy into matter. Gamma radiation, beta radiation, x-rays, heat radiation, give it enough amounts and it can build the perfect copy of a template creature, complete with memories. The Ul’nayeth, we made it this way so we can give a faction a way to continue putting up a fight despite getting hit with nuclear weapons.

You: Lagan, do you think they’re using Vault Ghastly as a power source?

Lagan: Hmmm… if that’s so, why is Chaos Bed going around the hole and not rubbing itself against all the leaky missiles?

Rainhar: Maybe it’s just setting up a defensive perimeter, or building up numbers for an assault later.

Lagan: I get the feeling there’s more to this than what we’ve seen.

Intruder: There is.

Intruder disconnects abruptly.

You: Wait, we’re not done here. Intruder!

Lagan: Sorry Vora, but Intruder just does whatever the hell he wants.

Rainhar: He mentioned he was busy. What IS he doing?

Lagan: Something about making more production facilities for us.

You: We already have an Omni-Factory.

Lagan: True, but it can’t make anything at the Author’s level of technology. Not yet, anyway. For example, the Omni-Factory can’t build a spaceship that looks exactly like a planet and completely hides its pilot’s presence, AND manipulate the surrounding gravity.

You: Can’t he just tell us how to make one?

Lagan: We have to keep in mind, that at least from a technological perspective there is a huge gap between us and the Authors. It’s like trying to tell a stone age tribe to build a spaceship. Even with the right blueprints and materials, and you told them how to put it together, they wouldn’t understand how the thing even works. Does it disturb me that the Authors are that advanced? Yes, but it’s also why we should keep Intruder on our side.

You: I just don’t feel comfortable letting him hoard all the knowledge.

Lagan: Me neither, and it’s standard for them. They only share knowledge when they think it aligns with their agenda. Intruder is the same.

You: And you trust him?

Lagan: Despite everything, yes. He’s desperate to make some kind of mark on the world. A bit funny coming from an entity literally kilometers tall, but that’s how it is. He’s starving to death and he wants to do something people won’t forget.

Ghulls: Uh, sorry to interrupt but something just showed up above Vault Ghastly!

Rainhar: It’s another portal! A big one!

Ghulls: There’s a lot of noise coming from the other side.

You can hear the audio as it comes in:

https://youtu.be/mbfmrDLTV80

SpoilerShow

- Wait and see.

- Launch a missile into the portal!

- Send Seeker drone into the portal!

- Order your aircraft to loiter near the portal, and be ready to engage!

- Something else.

>_

Available forces:

URGENT NOTICE FROM HQ

There has been a clerical error with regards to our database of available forces. One of our checkers has been diagnosed with short-term memory loss and has been relieved from duty. We duly apologize for this grievous error

SpoilerShow
Wait shouldn't that be 2 skyshadows in the updated list ? We did create one just before raiding Region 1 least protected labs abnd we had one befoire, that much I remember.

Or was one shot down ?

Quote:ntruder: Freeze it or crush it with a really big object. Just don’t burn it or expose it to radioactive material. Nuking it is even worse.

Lagan: Say again?

Intruder: Radiotrophic. Cloning facility converts energy into matter. Gamma radiation, beta radiation, x-rays, heat radiation, give it enough amounts and it can build the perfect copy of a template creature, complete with memories. The Ul’nayeth, we made it this way so we can give a faction a way to continue putting up a fight despite getting hit with nuclear weapons.

.. Okay beyond the fact the laws of physics weeps, even more so than with your average author tech, wouldn't 'crushing them with a really big object' feed it just as well ? kinetic energy is still energy.

And so is sonic energy.

I have no idea how we can neutralize the threat here, unless the weither machine can conjure some kind of snow strorm /so intense/ we can burry the damn thing in ice quickly.
Maybe if we could somehow driect it near water and freeze it but hell if I know how to do that given how terryfying this thing is.

Bombard it from orbit or high above with rocks ?
As mentioned, still a shit load of energy would be gained from that
Same for any kind of missiles or balistic weapon even with some sort of 'freeze warheads

Troops or drones with some sort of liquid air 'thrower' similar to a reverse flame thrower ?
Would need huge quantity of cold 'fuel' to gather, need to be develloped, will be impractical and awkward as hell to weild in the field and by the the time we get some, anything getting closer will be slaughtered by the increasing group of monster it keeps producing.

... that said it use a lot of purely biological matter, eh ? That means cells or cell like structure who likely need to live and breathe.
... So what about poison ?
What about all those combat gas that was in Cobalt city, can't we explode some nice mustard gas or Sarin canister around the factory, That should at least weaken the hell out of it.

And the portal... i don't even know. Let's try flying the drone thought he pôrtal sjut for the hell of it, see where it goes and wha&t's on the other side.

Just prepare to cut any image or audio feedback if it looks like there's even a problem with the drone operators, wouldn't want a Mc bath 2.0
(11-29-2016, 03:15 AM)smuchmuch Wrote: ».. Okay beyond the fact the laws of physics weeps, even more so than with your average author tech, wouldn't 'crushing them with a really big object' feed it just as well ?

... So what about poison ?
What about all those combat gas that was in Cobalt city, can't we explode some nice mustard gas or Sarin canister around the factory, That should at least weaken the hell out of it.

It absorbs specifically these types of radiation only: Gamma radiation, beta radiation, x-rays, heat radiation. Kinetic energy and sound energy cannot be used by the 'factory', so it would not survive the world's biggest grand piano.

Poison can indeed work. Anything that can typically destroy flesh and plant matter will work.

Also, updated unit list to add the Skyshadow.
And I hate to be the pedant-king of <place-name> here, but I said in addition to wrt troops and not instead of, but honestly, at this point? Eh, whatever. I can roll with this.

Anyways, if stuff that'd typically be able to do that would work, maybe some extra-strength weed-killer or something? Ahaha, but seriously though. Working on a factory-killing poison may be a good idea. Or developing better cryogenic weaponry. One of the two. Maybe both.

...And, as for the matter of the fuck-o-portal of cryptic messagery, something tells me trying to fire a missile into it would be a spectacularly awful idea. I'm tempted to send a Seeker in, though given the whole 'chamber of horrors' thing? ...Eeehhh. Not entirely sure.
Gamma radiation to Heat radiation basicly includes the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Beta radiation is specifically electrons, so electricity, while not explicitly beta decay is risky as well.

Temperature, at least temperature measured by conduction, is the result of the average kinetic motion of the particles in a system, so essentially, multiple small kinetic impacts should be fine too...

Meaning you can shoot it with bullets.
Well since Mayu just confirmed the factory doesn't absorb kinetic energy, could we reconfigure our Enderstike canon to dropp ordinary metal rods instead of the usual Durangium ?

Also, just to be sure, the energy abosbing capacities of the factory, do they extend to the entire factory or only the fleshy part.
I'd like to know particulary if those

So far the best plan of attack, assuming the portal thing doesn't change things radicaly, I have:
  • Use the weather machine to neutralize or at least weaken the brain trees by imposing a weather in which stormclouds and lightning generation would be made much harder if not downright impossible.

• Carpet bomb the region around chaos bed with poison gas. We should still have a large avaliability of those from Cobalt city.
    Not only should that weaken the factory, it also should deal a good blow to a lot of monsters since they are biological as well

• Send in a large force of sonich mechs to finish it and smash everything to pulpy bits. because the factory couls have other tricks than biological stuff, have some more conventional forces ready to intervene with bullets

• set the weater machine on very cold to freeze the remains. Later some crews came come in with liquid nitrogen and sample gabs with tweezers to clean and studdy.
(12-01-2016, 11:02 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »Well since Mayu just confirmed the factory doesn't absorb kinetic energy, could we reconfigure our Enderstike canon to dropp ordinary metal rods instead of the usual Durangium ?

Also, just to be sure, the energy abosbing capacities of the factory, do they extend to the entire factory or only the fleshy part.
I'd like to know particulary if those

It is extremely dangerous to modify the Enderstrike cannon due to the volatile nature of Darangium shells. It requires a very skilled chemist to prevent detonation as you remove the shells.

Fortunately, you have Hawkeyes for that. She'll need a couple of hours to make the modifications.

Only the fleshy interior will absorb energy for production. The mechanical parts are fair game to conventional weapons.
So with normal rods, the mechnical legs of the factory should be fair game. Good, I maintaing my plan then.
(12-01-2016, 11:02 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »Well since Mayu just confirmed the factory doesn't absorb kinetic energy, could we reconfigure our Enderstike canon to dropp ordinary metal rods instead of the usual Durangium ?

So far the best plan of attack, assuming the portal thing doesn't change things radicaly, I have:
  • Use the weather machine to neutralize or at least weaken the brain trees by imposing a weather in which stormclouds and lightning generation would be made much harder if not downright impossible.

• Carpet bomb the region around chaos bed with poison gas. We should still have a large avaliability of those from Cobalt city.

• Send in a large force of sonich mechs to finish it and smash everything to pulpy bits. because the factory couls have other tricks than biological stuff, have some more conventional forces ready to intervene with bullets

• set the weater machine on very cold to freeze the remains. Later some crews came come in with liquid nitrogen and sample gabs with tweezers to clean and studdy.

You have a plan.

You: Ghulls, can we have the Enderstrike weapon re-configured so it shoots metal rods?

Ghulls: Uh, we could, but we’d need someone who can handle the- oh, right! Anna can do it.

Lagantis: Demolition Girl? Call her up, boy.

Ghulls: Please don’t call me that.

Anna/Hawkeyes answers the call.

Hawkeyes: Hey. I heard you needed me to mod the Darangium cannon?

You: Yes. We’re going to try shooting this thing with plain metal rods to minimize the chance of this thing suddenly splurting out more monsters while we try to attack it.

Hawkeyes: All right, chief. Gimme two hours. Need to be extra careful with this stuff.

Meanwhile, your Seeker drone shows something falling out of the newly-formed portal. It floats gently down to the ground as the portal that delivered it disappears.

[Image: artofdomination_384.jpg]

free jpeg images

Lagantis: An outhouse?

Rainhar: Talk about ‘Chamber of Horrors’.

Ghulls: Should we leave it alone for now?

You: What do the Seeker’s scans tell us?

Ghulls: There’s… um… nothing inside.

You: What do you mean, ‘nothing?’

Ghulls: I mean, the drone’s not picking up anything beyond the thin wooden walls, it’s just a vacuum. Not even a microbe or dust.

Rainhar: That shouldn’t be. The thing’s got holes in it!

Ghulls: I know.

Lagantis: Careful. This could be another version of the Murderhouse, or an offshoot.

Yet, despite there being ‘nothing’ inside the Chamber of Horrors, everyone can see it shaking. You also notice some kind of symbol painted on the door.

Intruder senses that you can see the symbol.

[Image: artofdomination_386_SEALOFCOSMICTRUTH.png]

Intruder: The Seal of Cosmic Truth.

Lagantis: Intruder?

Intruder: Recover that seal, if you can. Anyone who physically touches it is granted knowledge.

Something then passes through the door.

[Image: artofdomination_386.jpg]

Lagantis: Intruder, what the hell is that?

Intruder: I don’t know.

Lagantis: Not even an inkling of what it might be?

Intruder: Whatever it is, it was made using advanced knowledge and an Author didn’t make it… which means a Redactor did, due to the seal on its container. Only Redactors and Auditors can use that symbol, and Auditors cannot alter your physical space.

Lagantis: Goddamn it, we have a Redactor getting involved now?

Intruder: You already had one interfering. The Rat King was here.

Lagantis: I mean on THEIR side.

You: Should we assume that the creature’s hostile?

Intruder: Yes.

What should you do?

- Attempt contact with the creature

- Attack it

- Observe first

- Send in Spec Ops to recover the outhouse

- Distract the creature with a drone while Spec Ops nabs the Chamber of Horrors

- Attack the creature AND the Chamber of Horrors.

- Wait for the creature to separate itself from the outhouse, then nab the outhouse.

- Something else.

>_
Wait, I though redactors could only alter what had already been altered by authors in the first place ? (I remember Cheet cheet said something of the sort, that they were part of an author storry b efore a redactor changed them, no ?)

And we know for a fact that auditors can at least give some sort of powers to people, since presumably that's how the guy who try to kill use with a though mixer, the metamorphic abomination, gained his shapeshifting powers, and also wasn't it by making a deal with an auditors that North became "Smith" ?
(If it turns out he somehow made a deal with a Publisher, now that'd be /extra/ impressive)
(12-17-2016, 06:52 AM)smuchmuch Wrote: »Wait, I though redactors could only alter what had already been altered by authors in the first place ? (I remember Cheet cheet said something of the sort, that they were part of an author storry b efore a redactor changed them, no ?)

And we know for a fact that auditors can at least give some sort of powers to people, since presumably that's how teh guy who try to kill use with a though mixer, the metamorphic abomination, gained his shapeshifting powers, and also wasn't it by making a deal with an auditors that North became "Smith" ?
(If it turns out he somehow made a deal with a Publisher, now that'd be /extra/ impressive)

You ask Intruder about this apparent inconsistency.

Intruder: Correct on both counts. I should have mentioned why that seal being there is important and how it affects even the Auditors and Redactors. Look at it.

[Image: artofdomination_386_SEALOFCOSMICTRUTH.png]

Intruder: When this seal exists, Auditors cannot affect anything within line of sight of it, including anything that is not under their direct control. Objects affected by Auditors’ abilities simply phase out of physical space as long as the seal exists. If the real Ignatius Smith were to see it with his own eyes, he would temporarily disappear. It was created to limit interference from the Auditors. In this case, a Redactor has modified something Author-made but it has become so distorted that it might as well be an entirely new creature.

You: Was it the Redactors who invented it?

Intruder: No. They wish they had that level of control.

You: Then who made this seal?

Intruder: Why, the ones watching us right now. The Audience. The ones represented by the top symbol in the seal.

You make a mental note to ask him about The Audience, but Intruder answers you now, sensing your curiosity.

Intruder: The Audience only want to be pleased.

You: How?

Intruder: By doing whatever they want us to.

You: Why do you obey them?

Intruder: They have never told us.

You: And yet you-

Intruder: Let me rephrase that. They CAN’T tell us. It’s the same as to why you cannot explain to an atom what you are doing to it. Manipulating an atom is one thing, but explaining to the atom and making it understand WHY you are doing it is another matter entirely.

You: Are you saying we’re just ATOMS to them?

Intruder: Not quite. In terms of scale, you’d be even smaller than an electron to them. Vorador, there is a reason why that seal is called The Seal of Cosmic Truth: It represents just how huge they are, taller than the tallest Author, longer than the longest Redactor, larger than the longest Auditor. They are above all of us.

So your manipulators have a name. The Audience.

You: So what if the Auditors want to restrict the Redactors?

Intruder: They use the same symbol, but upside down. And before you ask, the Seal will remain in the same orientation no matter how you look at it.
SpoilerShow

So the chamber contains nothing, but nothing from outside (not even gas particles) can penetrate it.

This creature is appearing from the surface of it, and the chamber was released from a portal itself.

Also the symbol on the surface will maintain its current orientation regardless of how it is manipulated.

This sounds like the outhouse itself is some kind of 3-dimensional portal, like a bubble instead of the disk we associate with a 2d portal.

If our seeker can scan the internals of the outhouse, can it also scan its surface composition, and the composition of the creature emerging from it?
(12-17-2016, 05:37 PM)btp Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

So the chamber contains nothing, but nothing from outside (not even gas particles) can penetrate it.

This creature is appearing from the surface of it, and the chamber was released from a portal itself.

Also the symbol on the surface will maintain its current orientation regardless of how it is manipulated.

This sounds like the outhouse itself is some kind of 3-dimensional portal, like a bubble instead of the disk we associate with a 2d portal.

If our seeker can scan the internals of the outhouse, can it also scan its surface composition, and the composition of the creature emerging from it?

SpoilerShow

The outhouse itself is made of maple wood, iron and zinc. The seeker also detects red ink made from plant matter, which would be the material used to make the seal.

As for the odd creature itself, it appears to be completely made of human flesh and arsenic. There are multiple pulsating organs within its body. The organs seem to be pulsing in a rhythm and making high-pitched beeping noises.

Lagan: Wait, this... this is Morse code.

???: .-- . -- ..- ... - -... ..- .. .-.. -.. .-.-.-

Lagan: ...we must build?

You: Lagan? Muffin?

Lagan: Wait, sweetheart...

???: ..-. --- .-. - .-. . ... ... / -.. . -- .- -. -.. ... / .--. --- .-- . .-. / .- -. -.. / .--. --- .-- . .-. / .-- .- .. - ... / -... . .-.. --- .--

Lagan: They're trying to build something on top of the vault. Some kind of fortress.
WEMUSTBUILD
FORTERESS DEMAND POWER AND POWER WAITS BELOW.

Okay so what they want to harness the missile's radiation as a power ? Not hyper efficient in normal circumstances but with author tech and that whole 'create matter from energy...

Not sure what more to say, sort that we probabaly dodn't wnat that thing to l;and on the Vault. Well means it's good we're plannign to deal with Chaos bed and the vault as soon as possible.

Now we should try to get that seal...
Wonder if we can nab the outhouse with the drone ?
(12-18-2016, 02:42 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »WEMUSTBUILD
FORTERESS DEMAND POWER AND POWER WAITS BELOW.

Okay so what they want to harness the missile's radiation as a power ? Not hyper efficient in normal circumstances but with author tech and that whole 'create matter from energy...

Not sure what more to say, sort that we probabaly dodn't wnat that thing to l;and on the Vault. Well means it's good we're plannign to deal with Chaos bed and the vault as soon as possible.

Now we should try to get that seal...
Wonder if we can nab the outhouse with the drone ?

None of your current drones can take the Chamber of Horrors, but a Spec Ops team or Grenda the Doomcat might be able to do it.
>If the creature is separated and the metal rod is large/small enough we could just pin it in place with one, run a distraction and nab the outhouse.
>How many rods do we have in this case? that way we know if we can still crush the factory AND pin down the beast
I think we're still modifying the Enderfist to use the rods. That said, these aren't just metal rods, they're metal rods being dropped from orbit, and even if they're not actually volatile they're going to do a lot more than just pin the thing.

If we're dropping metal rods to pin it, we'd drop them from much closer in, plus we'd probably use smaller rods than we'd be dropping on the factory.
The point remains that I think we should probably incapacitate the creature before we move the shack.
Uh people we haven't even started modifying the enderfist canon. (Well Hawkeye on her way but y'k ow it's been minutes only) It's for the day aftet this one and it'll take two hours at least as Haweye said

But the metal rod things is for dealing with Chaos bed, aka the giant walking factory who can absorb energy (but not kinetic one for some reason) and poop mosters. the outhouse and creature that came out of it are complelty different things (presumably) so we could just drop some dood old Durangium shells on it. On the other hand Enderfist strikes aren't exactly precision bombing and would probably damage the outhouse if it or the creature can even be damaged with ordinary weaponery (and as our previous experience with Douche combe who was just a Dominator (aka author twisted, not even auditor or redactor) showed, that's not a garantee); normaly i'm all for relying on our orbital firepower (because frankly it's one of our main advantage here) but this feels a little like directly trying to swat a fly with a fiant wreking ball without considering the rolled newspaper option first :p

Also our seeker drone went through a portal which mean that houthouse could be anywhere. Heck it could even be on another planet for all we know (.. okay we'd probably have lost control with the drone then so likely not but you get my point)

If we want to get the risk of getting the thing attention by attacking it (and i'd like to point out that so far it hasn't done anything agressive yet), then maybe it'd be more resonable just send a hunter drone and have it shoot some missiles at it first, see if it make it even flinch ? And have a blob support drone grab the ouhouse while it's distracted. (i think they can lift charges at the difference of the seeker)
WEEK 6 DAY 5

16 21 hours

Hawkeyes: Commander, we just finished modifying the Enderfist cannon. I rigged up a mechanism that will let you switch between darangium and iron shells, though switching will take around 20 minutes to complete.

You: That long?

Hawkeyes: It’s a delicate process. Like we’ve all heard so many times before, darangium is extremely volatile, and sudden movements will make it explode.

Lagantis: Hold on, is there a chance we’re going to end up with a big gaping hole in our ship if we switch up the ammo?

Hawkeyes: Um, kind of? It depends on whether or not a meteor’s hitting us while we’re making the switch.

Lagantis: I’m going to call Homeworld to see if they can spare a new Orbital Artillery Cannon. If we can get that installed, we won’t have to do this ammo-switching process.

Hawkeyes: Not a bad idea, actually.

Rainhar: Wait, what about power consumption?

Lagantis: We’ll just turn off whichever cannon we’re not using.

Rainhar: Huh, that could work.

You: Ghulls, what is the status of the Chaos Bed and the creature that came out of that outhouse?

Ghulls: The outhouse itself has shown no sign of activity, and Chaos Bed is still behaving as usual, spewing out Bodyjackers and Fedora Stalkers. The creature though… it’s stationary for now. No sign of movement but there is a LOT of heat coming from it, almost hot enough to boil water. HQ has designated it as ‘Horror Blob’.

[Image: 9qnYx7S.png]

Ghulls: Should we send a strike team down there?

A map of the area:

[Image: 3JzWrDn.png]

What do you do?

- Send in Spec Ops to recover the Chamber of Horrors and the powerful symbol it bears.

- Send in Spec Ops to attack Horror Spawn.

- Order an air strike on Horror Spawn.

- Drop the rods on Chaos Bed’s mechanical legs.

- Send in Spec Ops to enter the Chaos Bed factory.

- Send in Unmanned Sonic Mechs. (You have 50)

- Order an airstrike on the Chamber of Horrors.

- A mix of two or more of the above.

- Something else.

>_

Available forces:
SpoilerShow
Airstrike way too risky at this point, tempting as it may be.

Chaos bed as i mentioned previously, i'd rather deal when we get the weather machine working.

Sending spec ops feels like suicide with all the creature chaos bed is spexing.

Can't we get some of our drones to snatch the chamber of horrors ?
(01-22-2017, 10:36 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »Can't we get some of our drones to snatch the chamber of horrors ?

With the Airblob allowing more precise co-ordination, this is actually possible. The drones would have to push the Chamber of Horrors to make it fall on top of a drone or two, then they can carry it away.

At least 4 drones and an Airblob would be required for this kind of maneuver.
>What about airlifting Horror Blob? Send a Seeker in close to see if we can project the rate of heat increase, and if we can move it to a more controlled environment.
>What Battalions have the best track record with bodyjackers, and which have the best projected success rates?
>Could we use the Sonic Mechs to kite the bodyjackers and stalkers across the toxic river? If the Mechs can cross it reliably with minimal damage, get the bodyjackers following up to the river banks, we may be able to get them into firing range of a battalion or two.
>Can a Volcano Tank be modified to take liquid source from the toxic river, and arc a stream directly into the factory?

>Send drones to airlift the Chamber of Horrors, but use a Savior drone to do the actual movement of the Chamber.
>Drop the normal metal rods on Chaos Bed's Legs.
>I don't trust the Chamber of horrors. Move it towards our territory, but away from anything important.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.