The worst thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The worst thread.
The worst thread.
You have not been tricked.

The wool has not been pulled over your eyes. You have not been double dealt or played for a fool. Whether you have not been swindled or not misled, not bamboozled or not hoodwinked, the fact remains that you have not been taken in and not taken for a ride. No one has deceived you, defrauded you, or deluded you by linking you to this thread. You believed that you were being linked to the worst thread, and indeed you have been linked here. It was this thread to which you have been correctly linked instead of any websites that you never thought that you were visiting. The reason for this is that you have not been caught and thrown by a hoax.

Whether you don't feel flabbergasted by how you haven't been flimflammed or fail to be dumbfounded by how you haven't been duped, to be rocked by how you haven't been rooked or are not confounded by how you haven't been conned, now that you have not been outwitted into visiting this thread, you must post to acknowledge that you have neither been set up nor had one put over you, for this is, in fact, the worst thread.
RE: The worst thread.
if this thread is so bad why is it rated five #eat
I woke up to 20+ threads and a bucket of fish.

9/10 regret looking at all the individual threads that are the exactly the same
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i have not been tricked and knew this would happen
Oh no! I visited this thread of my own volition!
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
I visited this thread again five minutes later to see if my previous post had posted due to the forum bug that doesn't update the thread when using quick reply
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]