Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO JOKES MAFIA - GAME WIPE - RESTART
NO JOKES MAFIA - GAME WIPE - RESTART
NONE.

GAMEWIPE 0
SpoilerShow

RESTARTING.

You may elect to participate, starting here.
Re: NO JOKES MAFIA
is this because woop zoop is comatose and you were never in it
LYNCH THE KNIFE
Dragon Fogel Wrote:LYNCH THE KNIFE

THIS APPEARS TO BE A REFERENCE TO A JOKE. JOKES ARE NOT ALLOWED. ATTEMPTS TO INTRODUCE PRE-EXISTING JOKES BY REFERENCE IS FROWNED ON. YOU MUST PAY A MINOR PENANCE AT THE START OF THE GAME.

MINOR PENANCE 1:
SpoilerShow

You have been signed up to play.
Chwoka Wrote:is this because woop zoop is comatose and you were never in it
Your serious and reasonable question is appreciated as it is in line with the nature of this game.

Answer: No. This is because the pure spirit of mafia is too often plagued with the forcibly humorous. Jokes are a crutch to the mafia community and detract from its proper purpose.

I sign up with the and will be utterly serious and angry-faced all game.
This looks like an interesting game. I will join it.

[Image: ticE1.gif]
Wheat Wrote:Desire to enter mafia sent. Intentions to scumhunt shall be known forthwith.
Your desire is both natural and commendable. It shall be responded to appropriately.
soundlyParanoid Wrote:I sign up with the and will be utterly serious and angry-faced all game.
Your seriousness is appreciated and approved of, your anger is allowable insomuch as it does not constitute humor.
Epamynondas Wrote:This looks like an interesting game. I will join it.

[Image: ticE1.gif]
[Image: ticE1.gif] indeed.

You have all been signed up to play.
I respectfully suggest that this game cannot exist, due to at least one of its posts (and, presumably, its entirety) being a work of satire, and thus a joke.

Nonetheless I will join.
MrGuy Wrote:I respectfully suggest that this game cannot exist, due to at least one of its posts (and, presumably, its entirety) being a work of satire, and thus a joke.

Nonetheless I will join.

THIS INSINUATION, DESPITE ITS RESPECTFULNESS, IS NONSENSICAL AND THEREFORE MUST BE A JOKE. JOKES ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU MUST PAY ONE MINOR PENANCE AT GAME START.

MINOR PENANCE 2:
SpoilerShow

I would please like to be signed up for this entertainment.
cyber95 Wrote:I would please like to be signed up for this entertainment.
You should make a fine addition. Enjoyment is expected.

[Jokes]
Please Timeothy don't ruin this for everybody else.

If this joke-making trend continues I'm gonna have to drop out of this game.[Image: ticE1.gif]
Epamynondas Wrote:Please Timeothy don't ruin this for everybody else.

If this joke-making trend continues I'm gonna have to drop out of this game.[Image: ticE1.gif]

I am very sorry Epanynondas. I could not help myself. That was the last joke I will make in this thread.
Definitely in.

Pre-emptive apology for my inaction in flavorfia over on MSPA, I just can't seem to get motivated to post under all them restrictions >.<
I expect do derive a certain amount of pleasure from the logical and thoughtful mafia game this is intended to create. Therefore, I would like to be a part of this.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
TimeothyHour Wrote:[Jokes]
Epamynondas Wrote:Please Timeothy don't ruin this for everybody else.

Yes, Epamynondas. If this joke making trend continues we may all have to drop out of this game.

TimeothyHour Wrote:I am very sorry Epanynondas. I could not help myself. That was the last joke I will make in this thread.

YOUR APOLOGY IS NOTED; HOWEVER, YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO MAKING A JOKE. JOKES ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU MUST PAY ONE MINOR PENANCE AT GAME START.

MINOR PENANCE 3:
SpoilerShow

Mirdini Wrote:Definitely in.

Pre-emptive apology for my inaction in flavorfia over on MSPA, I just can't seem to get motivated to post under all them restrictions >.<

What is flavorfia? If it is a joke then it is not allowed and your inaction is commendable. If it is not a joke then your motivation is of no consequence.

Pick Yer Poison Wrote:I expect do derive a certain amount of pleasure from the logical and thoughtful mafia game this is intended to create. Therefore, I would like to be a part of this.

Your pleasure is acknowledged. You clearly understand the purpose behind this game.

I would appreciate having my name added to the list, in a sensible font. No humorous misspellings or rhyming, please. This is serious.
btp, may I suggest a serif font, for it is much more formal and business-focused than our current.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Inquiry: Will this game's flavor be longer then a single paragraph per day? If so, I would like to be exempt from this game, as extensive time spent reading flavor unequivocally takes precious minutes away from the scumhunt.

Assuming the previous question is answered satisfactorily, I would like to apply for the final position in this game.
I wholeheartedly agree with Wojjan's initiative to employ a more professional font.
Signups filled a week ago, but this still hasn't started? This game really is

[Image: heh.png]

a joke.
SleepingOrange Wrote:Signups filled a week ago, but this still hasn't started? This game really is

[Image: heh.png]

a joke.
Puns are the worst kind of joke, Orange.
I never expressed a desire to play this game, and as such, would like to be taken out of it as quietly as possible -- indeed, I don't think I could even keep up with it.
RE: NO JOKES MAFIA
This game's a joke! The whole damned system's a joke!